Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:07 am

She looked sarcastically happy. "Nuisances? Oh, goody. I LOVE nuisances!" Suddenly, the flowers around her started to die and rolling thunder was suddenly over them. Soon after, a full out thunderstorm erupted and it downpoured on the group but Jayde realized she was not affected. "what the hell?!" She became amused and the rain lightened.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:11 am

Alissia shrieked, and her hair turned a dirty blonde, though you could swear it looked slightly green. "Eeeeeek! My garden!" She ran to the dying flowers and began frantically petting them, as they slowly began to have life breathed into them. Johnny watched her and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:19 am

She rolled her eyes at the girl's behavior and the rain came down harder again. She enjoyed it, though she didn't know what was happening and did not connect it to her emotions. Johnny's laugh just added to her enjoyment and as suddenly as it started, it was sunny and nothing was wet except for the others. All of the flowers were healthy and alive. Sh
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:20 am

[ignore the 'sh']
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:26 am

Corey watched Jayde studiously, and didn't take his eyes off of her. When the rain let up, he looked to Jack and they nodded to each other. Then Corey spoke to Jayde. "Don't underestimate anything. These missions we have will still be difficult, and if you must take it seriously. If you are ready, Jack and Alissia will take you two out while Isaac and I figure out where to find the next seal."
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:29 am

She was still confused by what had happened but shrugged. "sure. whatever."
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:38 am

Johnny nodded, a look of determination on his face. Jack stepped forward. "Alright then ladies and gents, let's get to it. Hey, mother nature, let's go." He motioned to Alissia impatiently, and she scowled at him before shrugging broadly. Her hair rapidly turned black, and her face was stern, ready. Her body grew more muscular, like an amazon, and her clothes morphed into a black t-shirt and black jeans. "Fine then." She said. "Let's go." Jack smirked. "That's my girl." Jack and Alissia began walking, and they motioned for Johnny and Jayde to follow. Johnny was right behind them.
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:46 am

She began to dislike the girl more and more and she rolled her eyes before following behind Johnny. She started to think about him and his chipmunk from before. She began to think it was actually a little cute and wondered where it was. As soon as the thought came across her mind, the chipmunk came out of no where and climbed up into her hand. "Uh...Johnny...?" Her confusion grew and the sky suddenly became overcast. Now she was getting scared. It then started hailing and she sat on the ground covering her head even though it wasn't affecting her. "make it stop, make it stop, make it stop!!" the more scared she got, the harder it hailed.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:50 am

Jack and Alissia shared a look and rolled their eyes as Jayde sat down and the hail began. Johnny was confused as well, and got worried as Jayde became scared. He took off his shirt quickly and put it over Jayde, not even registering that she wasn't being affected. "Jayde, it's ok, it's fine. Just a little rain. It's not going to hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:59 am

She noticed that it didn't affect her and slowly looked up. She saw it falling around her but didn't feel it. She saw that the chipmunk didn't get affected either but when she let it go and it ran away, it did. Now, she was no longer scared, but puzzled. The hail stopped abruptly, but it was still overcast due to her confusion. She was beginning to put two and two together when she noticed Johnny without his shirt and she blushed slightly, feeling more than a little attracted. By then, the sun had come out and birds were singing loudly. She quickly recovered and gave his shirt back without looking and the birds stopped. She stood up and knew she had to control her emotions before she began projecting them to the world.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 2:02 am

Johnny put his shirt back on, and Jack smirked at her. "Figuring it all out, there kiddo?"
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 2:07 am

She just smirked back without saying anything.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 2:12 am

"Right then." He said. "No more goofing around. Get ready to jump. Take my hand." Both Alissia and Jack offered their hand, and Johnny grabbed a hold of Alissia's.
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 2:15 am

She took Jack's, wondering what this was all about.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 2:33 am

Jack and Alissia both jumped, and as they did, Jayde's whole world turned end over end. She experienced the same thing that Isaac had felt when he jumped. Once her world stopped moving, and rematerialised, she found herself in a graveyard. It was the middle of the night, a full moon illumating the graves lightly. It was a large cemetary, though she could see a road in the distance, and it was then she knew she must be back in the real world. She noticed Johnny and Alissia appear as well. Johnny righted himself, taking his hand back from Alissia before glancing at Jayde quickly. Jack rolled his shoulders, walking forward. "Alright, here's the deal. The spirits resting here are having a little trouble crossing over. We're here to help." As he walked forward, his body began to turn to smoke. Jayde noticed the space beside him materialize into a human shape, and it leaped at Jack. Jack's hand shot out sideways, and as he swung his arm formed into a blade. The blade sliced into the spirit, and he swung once more, making the spirit howl soundlessly and fade away. Jack turned back to the others, and pointed to where the spirit was. "And that's how you help." He said. As Jayde looked around, she saw more spirits materializing all over the place. There had to be close to a hundred that she could count. She heard Jack yell a battle cry, and lost him in the crowd of spirits. She heard a demonic roar from beside her, and where Alissia was before, she now saw a giant cat-like creature. It was huge, about the size of an elephant. It was all sleek black skin, with massive teeth. She saw it jump into the crowd of spirits and she lost track of it as well. Jayde also saw Johnny, standing with a look of terror as spirits started closing in all around him.
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 2:43 am

She looked around rapidly. She had no idea what to do. How could they just throw us into this? Johnny didn't even know his ability and she had no control over hers. Plus, how would rain help a spirit?? She had a newfound hatred for both Jack and Alissia now. She hurried over to Johnny to try and help him, but spirits were closing in on her as well. Suddenly she thought of the only thing that made remotely any sense though she doubted it would work. She tried to mentally call all of the birds around the area and sure enough, hundreds of them came charging out of nowhere. She directed them into multiple spirits, their beaks acting as a blade and their speed slicing through them in large numbers. She was surprised when the spirits slowly disappeared with cries of anger, agony, surprise, and most every other emotion though none seemed particularly happy.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 10:32 pm

The sprits kept coming, no matter how many Jayde seemed to kill. From the direction that she last saw Johnny, she heard shattering, like the sound of glass being broken. As she made her way toward him, she saw him moving toward her as well. Through a break in the spirits, she saw Johnny, his hair now snow white. He threw his arm sideways, a large shard of ice coming out. It hit a spirit right in the torso, and it faded away. He spun around, and more ice shards came out, hitting a dozen spirits. One spirit jumped almost right on him, and Johnny turned and roared. It sounded primal, and the spirit, along with a few others behind it, froze solid.
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:36 am

She gaped at Johnny and almost smiled but she didn't have time before more spirits bombarded her. She had to think of something else. She then summoned all the larger wild animal and told them what to do. Animals from bears to lions to bigger birds started attacking the spirits, using claws and teeth, eliminating spirits 3 times as fast. She kept controlling the birds because they couldn't go fast enough on their own to slice through them. The more she controlled the animals and talked to them, the more she began to get a feel for her ability.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 11:58 pm

(Sorry for not being as active, I'm SUPER busy with work. I have to feed the PGA tour. Razz)

Suddenly Jayde's head started pounding. She felt nauseus, and her whole body started to ache. As she lost her focus, the animals stopped following her commands. She heard Johnny roar, and saw spirits disappear rapidly, but after that he fell to his knees. He looked exausted. Jayde saw spirits pile on top of him. As the spirits surrounded her, Jack stepped in front of her, his hands up. He spoke one word that seemed to be amplified. "Rakka." As he spoke, the whole land seemed to sigh, and the spirits disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 8:10 pm

She staggered and almost fell. Her vision blurred and she was about to puke when Jack appeared out of no where and they disappeared. She was blinded for a moment and the world seemed to stop before she was thrown back into it. Her body still felt weak and her massive headache kept pounding.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 8:59 pm

Jack wiped his hands off, and Alissia walked over to him, her hair a moderate brunette. Jack spoke up. "Well rookies, there's your abilities! Next step is honing them, and learning not to push too far."
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 9:39 pm

She quickly recovered but groaned softly while she asked, "How do we do that???"
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 10:02 pm

"Practice, sweetheart. It's all about practice. And now we know what you can do, we don't need this whole show to push you. We can train you on our time."
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 10:47 pm

She rolled her eyes. "Great."
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 9:30 pm

Jack clapped her on the back. "Don't worry rookie, we all go through it. Let's head back." Alissia grabbed Johnny's hand, and all four of them jumped. They ended up in a huge library, with books as far as the eye could see. Seated at a table, barely visible under the mountain of volumes he had before him, was Isaac. Corey was sitting right beside him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next