Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Forum Scrolls I

Go down 
+3
Colin
GoldenHeartsShineForever
Ionalien
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ionalien
Ionalien

The Forum Scrolls I Empty
PostSubject: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 12:44 am

To begin, all of the adventurers find themselves, one way or another, at the Foaming Flask Inn. Whether they feel rather sociable, bump into each other, or just plain get drunk, there should be some sort of interaction. Perhaps they could discuss rumors of great treasure (gold, legendary weapons, etc.) or other exciting adventure propositions. Feel free to get creative!
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:24 pm

Beau sat in the Inn, hitting on a whole group of good looking girls. He was probably just a few more minutes away from getting them all in his bed tonight. He had been there for a solid half hour, telling tales and what not.
Back to top Go down
Colin
Colin

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 4:22 pm

Gidge sat at the bar silently. She knew she was the only gnome in the Inn, possibly in all of Tamriel. Some people stared at her, which was to be expected. What she didn't expect was the adventure that would come of this fateful evening.
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 4:53 pm

Amusei sat in the inn feeling slightly depressed, having failed to qualify for the theives guild just under an hour ago. Looking around he saw a Breton talking up some ladies, and another girl sitting next to him, whose race he couldn't quite determine. Figuring he had nothing to lose, he spoke up to her. "So how come you're here?" He asked, his speech just on the verge of being slurred; he had had more than a few drinks.
Back to top Go down
Colin
Colin

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 12:35 am

I looked over and see the Argonian talking to me. "Just here for a few drinks. Maybe more. You?" I could tell he had no idea I was a gnome. He was looking me up and down with a confused look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 12:49 am

He shrugged. "The same for the most part I suppose." He couldn't quite tell what race she was. "Am I really that drunk?" He thought to himself. "Hey, can I ask you something?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Colin
Colin

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 12:53 am

"You want to know what race I am, don't you?" she said rolling her eyes. "Suffice to say I'm not from Tamriel. You wouldn't know what I was if I told you. I get asked this a lot. But just to please you and because I'm feeling nice, I'll answer. I'm a gnome. Unless you wanted to ask me something different and I'm rambling on about something random again. In which case, what did you want to ask?"
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:06 am

He looked slightly ashamed. "Er yeah, that was it." He looked into his glass longingly, but shook his head. "So, whats your name then?"
Back to top Go down
Colin
Colin

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:24 am

"I'm Gidge. Nice to meet you. How about you? What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 4:50 am

He smiled a little, hoping he didn't look intimidating considering his race. "My names Amusei, nice to meet you too." He said, putting out his hand.
Back to top Go down
Colin
Colin

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:22 am

I put out my hand and shook his with a warm smile. "So what brings you out to this Inn? Drinks, sure but you look like you could be looking for something much more."
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:18 pm

He nodded. "I suppose thats a reasonable assumption. Though part of the "more" I have already missed out on." he said sadly. Finally giving in to the temptation, he called over the innkeeper for another drink, and handed over the necessary gold. After taking a large gulp he asked, "So if you are from Tamriel, what brings you to this city?"
Back to top Go down
Colin
Colin

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:08 pm

"Well I'm here for the 'more' as well. Treasure, gold, bettering my skill at magic. I'm not the type to sit at home. I want to go out and see the world. That's why I came to Tamriel. I want an adventure." I take a gulp of my drink and smile widely.
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:24 am

He smiled back, saying happily, "Sounds great to me! Well, except for the magic; not that it's a bad thing of course. I could just never wrap my head around the arcane arts." After another moment in which he took a swig of his mead he asked, "Hey, can I tell you something and trust you not to cal the imperial guards on me?"
Back to top Go down
Colin
Colin

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 3:29 am

"I'm all ears and my lips are sealed." I leaned in close so you could tell me what you had to say without being too loud.
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 3:49 am

He said, in a slightly loud whisper, "The more that I missed out on, it was joining the thieves guild..." Amusei sighed. "Not very proud of it, but yes I steal things from time to time."
Back to top Go down
Colin
Colin

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 3:52 am

"That was a bit unexpected, but not unheard of. I have a talent myself that no one ever expects the first time they see it. But it probably would be better to show you outside. Let's just say I don't want to see this place burned to the ground." I hop off my barstool and turn to you. "You haven't stolen anything from me right?"
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 4:23 am

He shook his head no. "Check your pockets." He got off of his stool and went to follow Gidge, making sure to stay behind. Once he was sure she wasn't looking, he used his Shadow power to turn invisible. She was in for a surprise outside; hopefully he didn't need it later in the day.
Back to top Go down
Colin
Colin

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 4:25 am

I walk outside and turn around to see that there's no one behind me. "Well this is just great. Finally get to show why people back home call me Fireball and he leaves. Typical. Oh well."
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 4:35 am

He smiled to himself, thinking, "I'd better be quick, only have a minute." He tapped her shoulder, and when she looked that way he said teasingly from her other side, "Over he-rre" "Wait no, over here" he said after he moved behind her. As she turned again Amusei swiftly reached into her pocket, pulled out a few pieces of gold, and held them in front of her; they seemed to float before he became visible, laughing as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Colin
Colin

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 4:44 am

"Give me back my gold! And make it so I can see you or I won't show you why people back home call me Fireball. I assume you heard that." I snatch my gold seemingly from midair and safely stow it back in my coin sack. "How did you do that anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 4:49 am

"Oh come on, that was funny" he said, still laughing as he came completely back into view. Alright, Alright; Let's see what you got then, Fireball." he said as his laughing subsided.
Back to top Go down
Colin
Colin

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 4:56 am

I hold my hands palms up in front of me. "Might want to stand back." I start fueling destruction magic into fires on both my hands and building power inside me. When I can't hold it any longer, I let it out and completely burst into flames, fire roaring around me and shooting into the sky. I hold it for about 10 seconds, then extinguish myself. "So, what did you think?"
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:15 am

"Wow, that was an incredible display, I've never seen someone do destruction magic that spectacular!" he said, genuinely amazed. "Surely that must have taken a toll out of you, or was that something you could only do once a day, like my Shadow power?" he asked, slightly concerned.
Back to top Go down
Colin
Colin

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:20 am

"Yeah it tires me out but I can use it more than once a day. That was just a simple display after a long day. In the middle of a fight, imagine that but running around and spraying fireballs everywhere. I think I need to sit down." I sit down in the middle of the road, completely exhausted. Suddenly, the door to the Inn opens and people start pouring out, wondering what the fire was coming from.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forum Scrolls I
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Agasaria :: Archives :: Roleplay Archives-
Jump to: