Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HI There Everyone,

Go down 
+2
Ionalien
Emantuohtiweno
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Emantuohtiweno
Emantuohtiweno

HI There Everyone, Empty
PostSubject: HI There Everyone,   HI There Everyone, I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:04 am

hello everyone, im Emantuohtiweno, you can say Eman, or Sean which ever you prefere... im an artist i enjoy to RP from time to time and well i play a lot of videogames as well lol, so yeh if anyone has a Deviantart.com account then you might recognize the name, or if you have xboxlive, anyways im an easygoing person i enjoy relaxing and not worrying about everthing, even tho i do

also one thing youll find out quickly is that i dont use perfect punctuation, or grammar a lot of the time, youll get use to it, but i dont go too far with it i still want you to understand what im saying lol

anyways GOODNIGHT~!
literally im off to bed
Back to top Go down
http://Emantuohtiweno.deviantart.com
Ionalien
Ionalien

HI There Everyone, Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI There Everyone,   HI There Everyone, I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:18 am

I know I already said it, but I'll say it again, Welcome to the site! Also sleep well.
Back to top Go down
Emantuohtiweno
Emantuohtiweno

HI There Everyone, Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI There Everyone,   HI There Everyone, I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:42 am

thnx, also i signed up for you rp, im going to go ahead and post

i feel everything is in line, but you can critique if you like
Back to top Go down
http://Emantuohtiweno.deviantart.com
Rokku Hizori
Head Diplomat
Head Diplomat
Rokku Hizori

HI There Everyone, Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI There Everyone,   HI There Everyone, I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 12:10 am

Welcome to the site my friend! Enjoy yourself!
Back to top Go down
Juku
Staff Member
Staff Member
Juku

HI There Everyone, Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI There Everyone,   HI There Everyone, I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:26 pm

Welcome, Seanboy!

Glad to see you RPing again!
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

HI There Everyone, Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI There Everyone,   HI There Everyone, I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 8:42 pm

-scratches chin-

Why does your name look so famili-..

-actually reads the rest of the post-

Ah, a Deviant! Well then. Welcome! I believe I have been to your page a time or two, since I can't remember diddly squat and I just remembered your name. Therefore you are dubbed awesome! Welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://agasaria.rpg-board.net
Iliana
Staff Member
Staff Member
Iliana

HI There Everyone, Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI There Everyone,   HI There Everyone, I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 2:50 am

Hi hello greetings and salutations. The name's Iliana.

I do have an xboxlive account and if I do want to go full stalker mode I could totally befriend you. >=) But Layne has told me to keep my creeping to a minimum (she's no fun :c).

Punctuation isn't NECESSARY, but you'll get the hang of it. If you need help, I'm here for ya. Just gimmie a holler~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HI There Everyone, Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI There Everyone,   HI There Everyone, I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HI There Everyone,
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Agasaria :: Archives :: OOC Archives :: Introductions-
Jump to: