Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes~ Empty
PostSubject: Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes~   Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 10:40 pm

When I first set this site up, my only rule that I would really tell people was 'don't be a douchebag'. Now, I know not everybody is okay with that type of language, but you get my point. If you aren't acting like a prick, you're fine. I didn't place any other restrictions because it was my belief that no more were needed. I don't care if you post one line or one hundred, if you prefer fantasy or tween romance.

However.

I have come to the realization that a growing site needs policies, and that there are going to be people who just don't get along. Which is fine. We have simply decided to implant some things to just help keep the community all happyhappyjoyjoyface.

I will be posting a list of complete policies once we're finished, but here is the biggest one you guys need to know:

I am implanting a strike system. We all know how baseball works. And if you don't, I'm sure you at least know the three-strikes-you're-out saying, right? Here's how it goes. Every time we need to take the time to speak to you because of something BAD that you shouldn't have been doing, we're going to mark a strike for you. Strikes vanish after six months. You get three strikes in a six month period and I will banhammer your ass from the site.

I'm not going to be mean about this. Everybody as of right now has a sparkling clean slate, and we won't give out strikes like free candy from a creepy van. We will let you know if you get one, and we'll be clear on why.

Fair?
Back to top Go down
https://agasaria.rpg-board.net
Iliana
Staff Member
Staff Member
Iliana

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes~   Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 11:23 pm

Unfair. Free candy is a necessity. >=(

This does, however, allow me to speak on all the Mods behalf when I say that we do not hate anyone. We treat everyone fairly and equally; there is no favoritism involved between us or the relationship we have with members. Also be aware that not just one Mod or Admin comes up with the decision. It is a group discussion between the staff what actions we take. We're a community of equal opportunity! =)
Back to top Go down
Rokku Hizori
Head Diplomat
Head Diplomat
Rokku Hizori

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes~   Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 11:34 pm

But feel free to hate Juku and Iliana. They're troublemakers.
Back to top Go down
Iliana
Staff Member
Staff Member
Iliana

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes~   Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 11:42 pm

=D
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
The Doctor

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes~   Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 2:16 am

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes~ End-of-time-2.3

I tried to find the one of him telling someone he was going to die, but this will have to do.
Back to top Go down
Iliana
Staff Member
Staff Member
Iliana

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes~   Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 2:20 am

It's okay. He's still terribly sexy.

Like... too sexy...

O__O...

>///<....

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes~ 3xDHE
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
The Doctor

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes~   Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 2:28 am

That is the general consensus among fangirls.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes~   Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 12:21 pm

I actually don't understand why so many people find him attractive ._.

Now, Hugh Laurie on the other hand~
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes~   Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 3:23 am

I think this system is great! As long as it doesnt apply to me... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes~   Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 4:11 pm

It applies to everybody! -whacks Ion-
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes~   Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 5:16 pm

Owie :C -cowers in fear-
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes~   Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 6:07 pm

>:]
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes~   Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 6:16 pm

Meanie :C
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes~   Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Agasaria :: Archives :: OOC Archives :: Other-
Jump to: