Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Redwall-ish RP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
1-9Kitsune

Redwall-ish RP Empty
PostSubject: Redwall-ish RP   Redwall-ish RP I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 2:00 am

The land of mossflower bloomed, as the sun rose over the desert in the east. Gentlebeasts of all sorts came walking down the road filling the vacant kingdom with life. Soon, shops of all sorts flared to life as mice, otters, and moles flooded into The districts. The kingdom was big enough for plenty of animals to live in.

He narrowed his eyes in clear annoyance. He was the center of daily bullying for the reason that his father was a stoat captain in a war against redwall. He was shoved to the ground by one of the mice named yuya. "That's what ye get, ye evil-doer!" The mice chanted relentlously kicking at his worn body. The stoat, touka had vanila fur with dark green eyes. A lighter stripe trailed from his forehead to the tip of his tail. He wore a black vest over his chest, with a ragged tunic underneath. He had a rusty old cutlass laying at home. He yelled , and charged at yuya with full speed. He tackled him to the ground. The chant changed to 'fight fight fight!' As a circle formed around the brawl.

"Alrigh', break it up!" To large paws reached in over the group, and scooped up the pair in each arm. "what happened?" The mighty badger leaked intimidation into his sentence. "Ehm... I was just..." Yuya sputtered, but touka cut him off angrily. "Yuya was bullying me because of my father again!"
The badger swatted the pair both on the head before dropping them. "Yuya. We will have no more of this, ok? And touka. Don't strike back, and you won't be in trouble."
"But-"
"No buts, now apologize to eachother, right now!"
They both grumbled an apology before storming off.
Back to top Go down
Iliana
Staff Member
Staff Member
Iliana

Redwall-ish RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwall-ish RP   Redwall-ish RP I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:09 am

"Danny Highpine, I'll tell ya', ya' a no good long-footed scollywallow of a bunny! Get back over here and fix mah window or I'll be roastin' up your tail for my midmoon snack!"Mrs.Woodberry waved a still sizzling, still greased pan at the young bunny who tried to run through a throng of mice but with no success. His manners got the best of him, always stopping to apologize for bumping into someone or skirting on their tiny little paws. The elderly badger shook the pan towards his direction, grease splattering every which way, which made the townsbeast jump out of the way. Her pebble, coal colored eyes bugged out of her head, small glasses sliding down the elongated snout of hers.

"Ya' get on back here and fix mah window!" Danny ducked his head at her shrill voice, his black eyes squinting into an apolgetic wink. Hopping backwards, he threw her a wave, his trusty bow in one hand and the other free hand fighting hard to keep his feathered Guard Cap in place.

"Mah apologeez, Missus Woodberry! Imma gettit right on fixed soons I can!" The old badger didn't even get the chance to spit a string more of curses his direction when Danny bounded off through the streets of Redwall. Shouting a hundred or so sorrys, Danny's face lit up wit the realization that he actually did it! He actually aimed his bow and shot down the pot of Vileflower on Mrs.Woodberry's window! Granted, the pot did vault backwards and shatter the window in large chunks of glass, but it was his arrow that caused it to happen! Pink nose raised high in the air, Danny slowed down to a cocky stroke, unconsciouslly tipping his hat to those who gave him a look in his general direction.

"How ya' doin, Misser Barkroot? Still cookin' up them ole' Gooseberry pies, Missus ColliLake? Oi! Dem the new shooz you was talm' bout, ole Jerry Bushrod? I likes 'em, I do! Mornin' to ya Misser--" Danny's greetings stopped short when he tripped over one of his overly large feet. The fall was shortly met when his white fuzzy face planted into the back of a very large badger. Fumbling to straighten out his Guard Cap and keep his bow out of harms way, Danny muffled a chuckle behind a sheepish smile, his neck craned at an odd angle to get a good look at him.

"Er... Mornin' to ya to, Misser.., I... erm... guessin' it ain' no good to ya too, myrite?"he questioned, catching the distinct look of disappointment on the badger's nose.
Back to top Go down
1-9Kitsune

Redwall-ish RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwall-ish RP   Redwall-ish RP I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 6:32 pm

Touka scratched his brow, identifying his whereabouts. Vanilla fur ruffled back and forth as bystanders gave him puzzled looks. He was used to it as there wasn't commonly any vermin type animals. They usually consist of stoats, weasels, rats, ferrets, and whatnot. His ears perked as a high pitched noise tainted the calm air. He edged around the gate keepers shack where he laid eyes on a bunny around his age. And Mrs.Woodberry! He didn't want to see her, always tormenting him because of his origin. He had been born into one of the juska clans. A religious group of vermin who ransack forest beasts. They had a powerful beast named the taggerung. At the time, his father was a captain under the leader resda Zann juskazann the taggerung. He still lives this day. Touka had run away after being given orders to kill harmless hedgehogs. After carrying out the orders, he was devastated with what he has become. He then fled to redwall where he had learned there were welcomed animals from all around. Of course none knows what he did. Running home he glimpsed several ancient animals staring at him with contempt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Redwall-ish RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwall-ish RP   Redwall-ish RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Redwall-ish RP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Agasaria :: Archives :: Roleplay Archives-
Jump to: