Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Redwall RP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
1-9Kitsune

Redwall RP Empty
PostSubject: Redwall RP   Redwall RP I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 2:01 am

Alright! Here is a new RP where you can be any animal you want. There is no humans, but your character can interact, and speak with one another as if they are humans. They are still small, but they can create structures, weapons, and armor to fit any animal needed. This is based off the novel, redwall. You won't need to read it for any information. All you need to know, is your animal, and how medieval life works.
You are allowed to be any animal, as long as it isn't unreasonable like a whale or some shit. The animal can't be bigger than a full-grown barn owl. Your character can have any skill as long as it goes with what animal you choose. Like sly or cunning, a fox. Or quick and rogue, a raccoon. Brute and tank, a badger. Noble and brave, a mouse.
The land is yours to do as you please.
I will have more on the actual page. The land is a giant strip of peninsula that you really wouldn't be able to leave if you tried. To the west is an ocean. To the south is a marsh. To the east is a desert. To the north is snowy mountains. On the shore to the west is a mighty mountain known as Salamandastron; home of the badgers. Right in the middle of the map is redwall, a kingdom made of red wall. It is thousands of feet wide on all sides. Here is a character sheet to see if you qualify. I wouldn't sweat it since I'm probably gonna say yes anyways. I need as much peeps I can get.
Here is a tutorial on the character sheet.
Name: this is your name. Be creative, but don't be stupid!
Age:I'm looking to about younger ages. But I could care less.
Occupation: what does your character do!? Does he fish, or cook for a living? It can be anything!
Skills: what kind of abilities does your character have? Anything whether its picking your nose, to catching flies in your paws.
Personality: what is your character like? Does he hate other animals, or love everything?
Appearance: what does he look like? Is he wearing a green bandana? Or a red scarf? It can be anything!
That's about it! Be creative on everything. I think this could be fun. If you have a question, then just ask on this thread. Wink

Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

Redwall RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwall RP   Redwall RP I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:26 am

Name: Aurelia Graceflower

Age: I don't know how human ages translate into mouse ages.. I haven't read Redwall in years to be honest but uhm late teenager? Sure. xD

Occupation: Attempting to be a guard, but also apprentices under the cook

Skills: Pretty good at baking, but tends to burn meals that don't involve a lot of sugar. Very accurate with a bow when paying attention.

Personality: Friendly, easily distracted, occasionally sneaky, very clumsy

Appearance: You know that slutty white mouse from The Great Mouse Detective who sings 'Let Me Be Good To You'? Yeah. She looks like that. Except she isn't a dancing whore ;D
Redwall RP Let_me_be_good_to_you_by_liunors

Last edited by Layne on Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://agasaria.rpg-board.net
Iliana
Staff Member
Staff Member
Iliana

Redwall RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwall RP   Redwall RP I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 1:46 pm

Ajsdwkf, Redwall. <3

I'm with Layne. I soon as I get done slaving replying happily to my rps, I'll join. =)
Back to top Go down
1-9Kitsune

Redwall RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwall RP   Redwall RP I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 2:02 pm

Awesome! Glad to have you two. this is my first creation of an RP so tell me if I'm missing anything important.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

Redwall RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwall RP   Redwall RP I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 11:06 pm

I now can't stop singing that song.
Back to top Go down
https://agasaria.rpg-board.net
1-9Kitsune

Redwall RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwall RP   Redwall RP I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 10:19 am

They are pretty catchy... Oh shoot, I forgot to add something on the character sheet! If anyone reads this it's: race. Like a mouse, rat, mole, hare, badger, stoat, weasel, sparrow, hawk whatever isn't bigger than a barn owl.
Back to top Go down
Iliana
Staff Member
Staff Member
Iliana

Redwall RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwall RP   Redwall RP I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 5:32 pm

Redwall RP 64f1b649-ef1a-4635-80d2-05132f732cc6_zps26dc703c
Name: Danny Highpine

Age: 5 (Which is the equivalent of 15! I'm assuming bunny years is 3 years in human years. Whatever. He's 15.)

Occupation: Danny is an aspiring guard for the wall. He isn't one yet, so for the time being, he helps the Redwall cooks by hunting and gathering nuts and berries, not the kind of job her really wants to do.

Skills: Picking up things more than his weight, shooting with his makeshift bow and arrow, bounding over logs and rocks, running (or hopping) at fast speeds, and he's also probably the best drummer around.

Personality: Danny is a gentleman. He is the epitome of etiquette, bowing and greeting people, more than once, actually. He tries to make himself seem mature, even though he's a kid at heart. Danny is a mosaic of emotions, face clearly defined by the tone of the air. If a happy mood, he will smile and vice versa.

Appearance: He always wears a long blue shirt. Always. He has a large stash of long blue shirts, and if he runs out, he'll beg someone else to make him a long blue shirt. He also likes to wear a brown hat with a red feather in it. He thinks it makes him look more like a guard and it makes him shoot arrows better. Cute.
Back to top Go down
1-9Kitsune

Redwall RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwall RP   Redwall RP I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 12:47 am

Layne, and lliana are both accepted!
Back to top Go down
1-9Kitsune

Redwall RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwall RP   Redwall RP I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:54 pm

I already started off, I will unfold the conflict when the characters are aquainted. You can start Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Redwall RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwall RP   Redwall RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Redwall RP
Page 1 of 1