Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beauty and the Beast

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

Beauty and the Beast Empty
PostSubject: Beauty and the Beast   Beauty and the Beast I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 9:11 am

A long time ago, there was a young wizard whose power was so great that kings came from all around to beg him for aid in their wars. They showered him with gifts, telling him that he was the best of the best. His sheltered nature began to turn for the worse, and he became conceited and greedy. One of the kings offered him a spot as Royal Advisor for as long as he would live, if only he would help the king defeat his enemies before they destroyed the beautiful kingdom. The young wizard agreed - after all, it was just a fraction of the power he possessed, and such a display would surely make all of the people in the land bow down to him as they should have been this entire time.

However, the war did not go as planned.

The battle was won and the king did reward the young wizard, as promised. He became a celebrated Royal Advisor, and was given his choice of the king's daughters to marry. However, none of the daughters were particularly attractive. The now-famous wizard thought this to be extremely offensive, and he decided to take matters into his own hands. He chose the daughter whom he deemed not to be a complete lost cause, and took her to his rooms. There was a simple spell to make her the most stunning woman in the kingdom, but the wizard forgot one little detail.

He did not expect her to fight back.

At having a wand aimed at her, the princess panicked. She grabbed a hand mirror and deflected the spell, sending it in reverse back at the wizard. Instead of making him even more handsome, it simply made him into a hideous beast. The princess ran from him and alerted the guards, who soon chased him all the way out of the kingdom.

This is not Disney's Beauty and the Beast. There are no enchanted household items to make things better - though perhaps the wizard has managed to charm a few into cleaning for him. At the end, the wizard will stay a beast and not magically transform into some sort of wonderful prince.. unless he can convince the woman who is about to happen upon his home to give him back his wand that she just found.

*Colin has already claimed this roleplay. If he doesn't want it, it's up for grabs for anybody*
Back to top Go down
https://agasaria.rpg-board.net
Colin
Colin

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast   Beauty and the Beast I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 12:54 pm

I do want it! This sounds awesome!
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast   Beauty and the Beast I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 6:59 pm

Okay, Colin! Did you want to start or did you want me to?
Back to top Go down
https://agasaria.rpg-board.net
Colin
Colin

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast   Beauty and the Beast I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 7:24 pm

You can. I'm going to a drive in movie tonight so I'll write all my posts later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast   Beauty and the Beast I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beauty and the Beast
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Agasaria :: Archives :: OOC Archives :: Sign-Ups-
Jump to: