Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Cromag410
Cromag410

Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter Empty
PostSubject: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 11:12 pm

The waters between Denmark and Germany were cold and dark. The ice from the winter freeze was melting, and Raiding Season was very much open. The coastal towns relied on fishing, trade, and imports to sustain their life. Especially those secluded from other towns. Though the town of Kiel had a long and prosperous history, and was rather north but remained within range of a large inland city. It was full of supplies, money, and everything else to sate the desires of bandits, raiders, and pirates. Now any of them would not have been a problem....but this is an era of Vikings.

Einar Bjornssen was a young Jarl, hardly over the age of twenty winters. Broad of shoulder, though rather lean for his impressive six and a half foot height. Strong muscles were more compacted to his body than the burly or bulky vikings that were under his command. As a Jarl he was entitled to the best of everything, his boat filled with fine fighters, and he was followed by two other boats. These boats were long, but short, a different craftsmanship to big bulky European ships. Oars silently moving in the water as he made his way to Kiel, touching beach at night about a mile or so north of the town. Whilst many were readying for bed or sleeping.

Einar smiled a mouth full of white teeth as his scouts made sure the coast was clear, using hand signals and animal calls til they were sure. Large viking strode forth, even though he seemed lighter than the rest of his crew, he had a fair amount of muscle on him. Not so hidden under scale, hide, and segmented armor. A large bearded ax upon his left hip as well as a sheathed broadsword. Einar spoke in a funny tongue to his companions as he snuck up upon the sleepy city of Kiel.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 11:45 pm

Set up on a hill in Kiel was the large home of the resident noble. Though he acted as a sort of mayor to the town, he did not see himself as 'one of the people'. It was well known that Lord Rosenthal was not a particularly kind man, nor did he care for the city that he looked over. Evidently, all he cared for was wealth and appearance. He would occasionally leave his grand estate and 'mingle' with the people, to try and become more popular. However, these 'visits' never lasted for long, and nobody ever felt any different toward him afterward. A common game among the Kiel children was to throw fruits at the fences surrounding the Lord's gardens.

Amalie Rosenthal was the Lord's daughter. She was rarely seen by the people of Kiel because her father firmly believed that his daughter was too pretty for commoners, and that the only people who should see her must have noble blood in their veins. He planned on marrying her off to a neighboring city's noble family, much to her dismay. She would sneak out at times, hiding her telltale blonde hair under a scarf. It stood out among the sea of blacks and browns that colored the rest of Kiel's people. But nobody knew that the smiling young woman was the daughter of their despised Lord.

Stretching out, Amalie yawned and dressed for bed in a warm nightgown to keep the chill away. She blew out her lanterns and climbed into bed, soon falling asleep under the toasty blankets.
Back to top Go down
https://agasaria.rpg-board.net
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:02 am

Einar and his sixty vikings walked fown the coast, their feet making imprints in the sand that were washed away by the sea. Their hands free of weapon for now, their gear tied tight to reduce noise, armor stuffed to negate clinking. They managed to walk to the edge of Kiel's wall and grab an abandoned sewer vent, ripping the rusted bars off the exit. The smell was far from pleasant and it clung to them a bit. Einar smiling still as he made his way in. Hair as black as night upon sun kissed skin, hair and beard resting about his sternum clasped in iron bands for a traditional look. The vikings quickly exited out of a drain in the shadier part of town, given no mind by those that saw them there, assuming them to be drunk sailors.

Vikings has successfully invaded the town and split up, ten taking to the walls, ten to the barracks, and forty to handle the guards on land. Those they didn't have to kill were knocked out, but atleast half the force of Kiel's guards were gone. And the sixty men still sixty strong as they made their way through town, heading to the largest building on a high point, Lord Rosenthal's mansion. Gate was quickly opened, the gate lock smashed. Any private guarda at this hour were surely not the pride of the house and easily dipatched by blade, and by either arrow from long bows or throwing axes. The front door was kicked open as the Vikings went about raiding home. Dragging whom they found to the lobby.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:09 am

Amalie startled awake and blinked. It was still dark, why was she up? She glanced around the room and saw nothing. Shrugging, she rolled over to go back to sleep, then heard a slam downstairs. She gasped and quickly threw back the covers, running to her window and looking out. Vikings. No! She went to her door and opened it to run, but there were men in the hallway. Squealing in fear, she shut her door quickly and barred it with the fire shovel and scooping up the poker. This was awful! She ran to her bed and slid under it, clutching the fire poker and hoping nobody would notice her.

Downstairs, her father had been pulled from his bed and dragged to the lobby. Lord Rosenthal had silver hair and a large belly. His round cheeks nearly concealed his dark green eyes, and his pajamas were clearly a few sizes too small. Along with the Lord, all of the maids and servants were found and dragged in, about a dozen in all. A few were crying, begging for their lives.
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:17 am

Einar smiled as he stood downstairs, the oddly black haired leader of fair haired and blue eyed crew. His own eyes were a stormy gray color. His men could clearly hear the squeal, slam of a door, and it being barred. Their axes made short work of the part of the frame supporting the hinges. The double door falling with a slam. They would flip the bed over, removing her cover. Their hands grabbing at her arms and the poker so that they may drag her downstairs.

Einar sighed as he looked upon them. "Hoosh, yew dew nawt haiv anyt'ing tew be scaired oof." Heavy northman accent upon his tongue. Almost making him undecipherable. Gray eyes looked at the crowd, waving at a couple of maids and servants, the ones of either stocku or fit builds. "Ve vill be tay'king all yewr valuables. De gaards arr dead, and ve vill be doink dis again." Smirk on his face as he lookes over the people. Though Einar noticed a couple of his men missing and alit of thumping upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:24 am

Amalie flinched as her door fell, watching the steps get closer. When her bed was flipped, she stood and slammed her poker against the side of one's face. It was an impressive hit, really, but it didn't do her any good since her weapon was confiscated a moment later and she was rudely dragged from her room and all the way down the stairs. She glared at Einar the moment she saw him, her bright blue eyes full of hatred, anger and fear.

"Take whatever you want, just leave us alone!" Lord Rosenthal commanded, trying to regain control of the situation, though he knew it was useless.
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:33 am

Einar was about to leave before he smiled as he saw Amalie, her eyes of hatred and struggling form. "Aye, I planned tew." Striding forth he backhanded Lord Rosenthal's face. The sound was akin to lightning and then thunder as his body hit the ground. Reaching into his pouch he grabbed a length of rope and began binding her arms to her body, then her ankles. Leaving enough slack for Amalie to walk.

Waving at his men they systematically pommel striked the remaining members of the servants and maids, knocking them out. Amalie would be thrown over Einar's shoulder. Solid mass of bone and muscle as he carried the girl. Vikings carrying and dragging bags of treasure and dragging wailing people. Meeting no resistance due to terrible reputation amd lack of guards. Walking to the front gate and walking through a door built into the wood. Amalie would get good looks at them. Einar was definitely the best looking, but scars, broken nose, and a slightly bear-like face dented his appeal.

She would be carried for only a half an hour or so as the vikings loaded up their ships and made northeast first, planning to circle back to their clan home in Denmark.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:41 am

As her father hit the floor, Amalie really started to panic. She fought harder against the man holding her in place, even going so far as to kick and bite at him. Nothing worked. She spat at Einar when he came close, giving him a death glare that did positively nothing as he tied her up like some sort of roast boar. This wasn't just being robbed. The belated realization made her freeze for a moment, and she watched the servants all fall unconscious to the floor. They were the closest things she had to real friends in this cold house. She frowned, then glared at Einar as he picked her up.

"I am not a prize!" she insisted, squirming around uselessly. How awful, to be dragged outside in her nightgown! It wasn't revealing at all, of course, but still..! The very thought! She kicked at him and kneed him and tried to wiggle her way out of the ropes on her arms, doing everything in her power to try and escape something unavoidable.

That is, until she saw the ships.

Amalie stopped fighting in that instant, so paralyzed by fear that she could barely breathe. Never had she set foot on a ship, and she never wanted to. She couldn't swim!
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:50 am

Einar smiled more and more the more she fought. Tue kicking, biting, kneeing and spitting just seemed t please him. Her contact with his body as far as attacking would hurt as she would attack pure armor. He adjusted his shoulder, tossing her in the air before catching her again.

Upon the high seas she was placed in a small quarter room where obviously Einar slept. Lavish blankets and pillows littered the floor. Simple silks and feather pillows to make her father look like a pauper. She literally sank into the pillow she was placed upon while Einar sat in a high backed chair made of carved mahogany and trimmed with silver. "Prize? Yew arr shoorly nawt a prize." Chuckle given as he looked at her. "Three choices, become my wife, be lavishly dressed and surrounded by wealth and affection, two become my personal slave who will be trained in war, cleaning, cooking, and other tasks, or three I sell you to highest bidder and be ri of you toba far corner of the globe? Deep voice still affected by the northman accent, making it a little hard to understand.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:57 am

Amalie had bruised knees from her efforts, but that was the least of her problems. She had to deal with her fear of water now, though it was hard to even remember they were in water once she saw the room she was taken to. It was very nice, though inwardly she tried to find something wrong with it. There was no way a barbaric Viking of all people had a room such as this. Obviously it was all stolen from people who worked to earn it, but it still struck her as wrong for him to have it. She scowled and glared at him, having to pay careful attention to even understand what he was saying.

"Your wife, a slave, or another slave. That is such a great set of options," she hissed sarcastically. "I choose none! I'd rather die than be a slave to a Viking and being your wife would be ten times worse!"
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 1:04 am

Smile was still on the face of the Jarl. "Really naow? Yewr fodder deed not'ink tew save yew." Looking into her eyes. "Aye offer yew de chance tew rule by my seid." Reaching forward to poke her brow, "No games of Nobles, no listening to overbearing fathers, and a land where a woman is near equal to a man!" Stormy eyes looked into her own. "The option of none leaves me to throw you to my men, made to be a mewling moaning whore amongst the pricks of my men, surely a fate worse dan deat' to a noblr woman. I atleast am a Jarl, a Noble."

Eyes looked upon her, reading her. Figuring it will take time and effort to bring her over. Atleast here she was facing an honest man, so far Einar had told her facts, truths, and hid nothing. Unlike her father, who played the game of nobles.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 1:11 am

"My father didn't have a chance to do anything before he was unconscious!" Amalie snapped, though he was making her think. Would Lord Rosenthal have actually done anything to save his daughter even if he had the chance to, or would he have just handed her over eagerly for the option of having no riches stolen from his home? It horrified her to think that she did not know the answer.

Equal to a man?

Surely the Viking was lying to her. They were barbaric idiots. Even in a noble's home, the woman was less than a man. What he spoke of was.. unheard of. It was wrong.. but, oh, it sounded so nice. Having people think her opinion actually mattered? That'd be lovely. Being tossed to a bunch of Vikings and raped until she died? Not so much.

"How many wives do you have? Dozens?" she asked with a scowl, wishing her arms were free so that she could chuck something at his smirking face.
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 1:19 am

Einar's eyes narrowed as she asked about wives. "Far south traders have many wives, not Vikings. I once saw a man cut off his own hand to save his wife, a viking man." Reaching forward he grabbed her bonds and ripped them off, there was nowhere she could go and Einar had the only wrapons. "Vikings take marriage seriously, lest the female gods in Valhalla strike us down and the male ones cast us out as nothing more than scum." Growl given as he shook his head. "Multiple wives, bahhh!! Such a thought goes through civil heads, not ours."

Einar grabbed a waterskin and handed it to her. Full of mead, the flavor was sweet like wine, but kicked like strong ale. "Thirsty?" Question asked out of genuine kindness. Either books were wrong or someone didnt get to know vikings from the other side.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 9:04 am

Amalie blinked, staring at him despite herself. Female gods? Of course she had heard of ancient cultures where they believed that men and women were both gods of different things and all of that - everybody knew that. Yet she had thought that now, in modern times, it was accepted that there were no females ruling from the skies. Here was this Viking, swearing that he would only have one wife. And he wanted her. Why?

She took the waterskin automatically. Well.. she was thirsty.. It's not like he'd poison her, because then he would have no chance of getting what he wanted. She took a tentative sip and coughed a little.

"That's not water," she said, shaking her head quickly and giving it back to him. "Alcohol makes thirst worse, you know," she added, crossing her arms as she considered her plight.
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 4:50 pm

Einar watched as she thought and thought, her mind opening. A little victory to him as he saw her start to become curious and yearn for acceptance into his culture. Reaching forward he pressed the waterskin back at her with the mead. "Saltwater is worse, and we cannot afford to bring water alonf. Tis a luxury of home, not travel." Sigh given as he looked at her still.

Large hands unclasped and unbuckled his armor, it fell from him in heaps of metal, the leather and hide armor he wore was removed. A simple pair of breeches kept hom decent. Loud sigh of relief given as his toned muscles were allowed to breathe. Skin was sun kissed even under armor, another unattractive point to a nobleman's daughter. He shook his head as he remained silent, neck cracking before he slipped off his chair and laid on the pillows. "Dree deys, yew have dree deys tew decide, or attempt tew kill me and de crew." Words spoken nonchalantly as if he could see her doing either.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 5:10 pm

"How is water a luxury?" she asked absently, frowning at the waterskin in her hands. It didn't make sense, but if there was nothing else.. She braced herself and took a drink, then set it aside carefully. Other than watered-down wine, Amalie had never had alcohol. It had an unexpected bite and a burn in the back of her throat that made her want to cough again, but she didn't. After a few moments she decided that it was actually rather nice.

"I'm not a murderer like you," she muttered as he spoke of her choice. As if it was really a choice at all. This was beyond unfair! She crossed her arms and scowled at him, her expression entirely disapproving even though it was a bit distracting to see him half naked. His skin was oddly tanned. Her first thought was poverty and how barbaric it was, but her second thought was how she wished she were not so pale. Having pure white skin was something her father had been proud of and complimented her on often, but it came with a price. She was never allowed outside. "I'd rather kill myself than you."
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 5:45 pm

Eyes were closed as he laid down. "Animals piss, puke, and prance through creeks and rivers, fish fuck, shit, piss and die in water. Needs to be purified, lucky for us we 'acquired' people with these talents." Sigh given as he opened an eye at her, stormy eyes looked her in the face. "Your soldiers march against us, your men kill our women and men, and your nobles, possibly your father, wage campaign against us. Sure, I kill, I raid, but did I kill your women? Your children? Burn down homes?" Eyes looked right at her.

Einar rolled over and stared at her, she would find that his accent was getting easier to understand. "Some rumors are true, we rape, but only to anger your men how we are angered. I have lost friends and family, but only certain clans dirty themselves with rape. My clan is not one of them. We take slaves, clothe them, feed them, and then they either work for their freedom, join us, or raise families under us. Are you so mighty to say you're loved by your subjects? Your servants?" Gray eyes locked onto her.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 6:14 pm

Amalie flinched a little at his cursing, but other than that she met his gaze evenly as he spoke to her. She said nothing as he mentioned her father. It was true that Lord Rosenthal was well known for his ruthless tactics when it came to dealing with Vikings. Before he became the ruler of Kiel, he had been a soldier who had attacked thousands of Vikings. He would proudly tell her stories of how he would wipe out entire towns of them, of how they would all crumble like barbaric dirt. Yet, this one didn't seem so barbaric at all. Who was she supposed to believe?

"I had friends in Kiel," she said, frowning and looking away. Perhaps calling them 'friends' was a stretch, but whenever she snuck out, people were happy to see her and would tell her how they missed her. She would run and play with children, purchase things in the market. Were they her friends? How could they be, when they had no idea who she was? She sighed at the thought and rested her head against the wall miserably.
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 6:29 pm

Watched as he could tell she was milling over his words. Smiling as he was opening her eyes, "History is written by conquerors and 'civilised' people." Reaching forward he touched her ankle with a large forefinger. It was broad, the skin calloused but it was very warm, a welcome in the slight chill. "I have taken you from your home, but you're a fighter, a tiger amongst a den of apes. Caged out of fear and beaten to obedience. I give you the chance to bare your fangs, sink your claws into grass, and become wild." Smile was given as he laid once more upon his back, his eyes closed and snoring fills the room.

It was an eight foot tall ten feet by ten feet cube full of plush pillows more comfortable than a bed, various skins and blankets. Food was kept in bags, dried and preserved meats, cheeses, and fruits. Skins full of various mead, some spiced, some berried, some watered down. Einar slept as a great bear would, muscles to shame many warriors, and a great body of dark hair. Smelling of salt, outdoors, and metallic scented blood. Outside the men raised the sailboat and were resting. Their eyes regarded her indifferently as they went about feeding themselves, and what slaves they captured. Men pulling out large animal skins and covering themselves and the slaves. Not wanting anyone to freeze.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 6:42 pm

Amalie blinked and watched him fall asleep. She curled her arms around herself and frowned. He was wrong. She was not a fighter, she was just a soft noble girl who wanted to go back home and get in her bed. This was not something welcome in the least. He could choke and die right now and she wouldn't even care. But was he completely wrong? Sure, she wasn't a fighter or caged or any of that.. but beaten to obedience? She recalled many lessons when she was younger when her tutors would whack her upside the head for daydreaming or giving a wrong answer. Pay attention! they would demand, until she started getting better and doing what they wanted.

She got up and peeked outside, but nobody really paid her any attention. In theory, she could just jump over the side.. but she couldn't swim and there was no way she'd make it home. She sighed and looked back at her sleeping captor. Eugh. There was no way she was going to climb up and sleep next to him, no matter how attractive he was.

That was a weird thought..

She shook her head and rubbed her eyes, going to sit back on her pillow and leaning back against the wall. There would be no sleeping tonight.
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 7:04 pm

Einar slept for a good long while, several hours. Tossing and turning, snoring and silence depnding on his position. Large form finally sat up, looking at Amalie as she curled about herself, awake and glaring. A smirk touched his lips before he walked to the food storage and grabbed a wooden plate. A few slices of meat, and cheese, and a couple of dried apples and berries. This he set before her, with a skin of berry infused mead. He himself grabbed a handfull of meat and cheese before walking outside with a skin of spiced mead.

The chill air sank to his bones, but his strong heart and natural warmth fought back. The food wasn't hot, but the spice of the mead warmed mouth, throat, belly, and thinned his blood. Dangerous for anyone but a Viking. Chuckle given as he clapped his men on the back before grabbing the new slaves and set them at the bow of the ship and began talking to them. Most of them sighed, some cried. Explaining to them that they could join the vikings, they could work for freedom, or resume being slaves and raise families under himself and others of his clan. Reciting how kind him and his men are, how their lives would improve under him and how they could esentially choose their destiny. Explaining their value, the hardships of breaking, and the value of respect. Einar was a bright, but not brilliant man, his language making him seem vulgar and hard to understand.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 7:14 pm

At some point in the night, Amalie had been considering refusing food as well as sleep to protest this awfulness. She thought it'd be easier than just jumping in the water. However, but the time morning rolled around and her captor got her a plate of food, her stomach was growling. She waited until he left, then reluctantly ate all that he had given her. After setting the wooden plate aside - and, admittedly, she was surprised he even owned a plate - she drank some of the mead. It was nice and took off the cold that had settled in to her limbs from sitting out alone instead of hopping into the bed. She relaxed a little and drank more, contemplating.

Why had he picked her to sit in here with him? She obviously didn't want to be here. There were probably some girls out there that he was talking to right now who would love being given the chance to get in his bed. Why didn't he choose one of them and kick her out with the rest? It didn't make sense. Not to her, anyway. Maybe he just thought it was amusing, she thought with a scowl. Oh, very funny.
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 7:39 pm

Smiling Einar concluded his speech, those that cried stopped and smiled, same with the others that smiled during his speech. He unbound them all, waving towards his men. They walkes forward and set three coins infront of them all. Gold, silver, and copper. Some chose copper, being ruled and taken care of was all they knew, many chose silver, freedom was too tempting a reward, others picked gold.

Walking back into his hut, looking down at her. "Arr yew stewpid?" Growl given as he grabbed an animal skin and threw it upon her. "Even if it's warming up, it's easily cold enough to succumb to frozen death!" Deep voice almost boomed, obviously he valued her highly. Something about her to him was appealing, something spoke to him. Sighing as he assumed he would upset her, male sitting upon a pillow and rubbing his forehead, ashamed of yelling at her.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 8:07 pm

Startled out of her thoughts by an angry growl, Amalie looked up only to be temporarily blinded by the skin thrown on her. She dropped the waterskin and frowned, shoving aside the skin moodily. Before she could snap at him, though, she realized that he wasn't paying attention anymore. He seemed upset, or tired. She kept her comments to herself and picked up the spilled waterskin, capping it and setting it aside again. What a mess. And what did he know? Maybe she wanted to freeze to death.

Then again, maybe not.

Amalie didn't want to be frozen. She slowly pulled the warm animal skin back onto her lap, though she still said nothing to him.
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 8:27 pm

Einar watched her, seeing the mead spilled did not upset him. Grabbing a burlap rag he knelt by Amalie, hand placed on her to gently move her out of the way. Mopping up the mess with the rag, burlap pushing the mead into the cracks of the planks and mopping up the residue. Left hand let go of Amalie, letting her do as she wished now, right hand flung the burlap rag away. Watching as she capped the waterskin. Gray eyes looked at her before moving away, sitting on a cluster of pillows as he sighed. Hand reached up to rub hia forehead.

Einar grabbed a sharpening stone and his broadsword, dragging the stone on the edge. Deep voice began singing in a deep and rumbling bass in the language of his people. A strange song to Amalie, but it had a heartening appeal. Showing that as different as they are, everyone sings and has music.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Agasaria :: Roleplay :: Romance Roleplays :: One-on-One Romance Roleplays-
Jump to: