Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Cromag410
Cromag410

Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 1:42 am

Einar smiled and chuckled, reaching to the spot where she kissed him, then reached up and brushed his fingers along her cheek. "There we go, I found my star." He whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 1:44 am

Amalie blinked in surprise and blushed deeply, her pale cheeks now a bright pink as she shook her head at him a little.

"I'm not a star, I'm just Amalie," she assured him, though she couldn't help but smile.
Back to top Go down
https://agasaria.rpg-board.net
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 1:53 am

Chuckle was given as he looked up at her blushing face. "Good, I like the name Amalie better than Star anyhow." Chuckle given as he turned and headed for the long house once more. "C'mon, best get to bed before the real monsters come out and steal our stars."
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 1:55 am

"I don't think any monsters would dare steal a star from you," Amalie laughed, resting her chin atop his head like a child and watching the buildings get closer as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:03 am

Einar chuckled and reached up to pull her down, smiling as he cradled her and pulled up her shirt to bare her belly. Leaning down to blow raspberries across the flesh while growling. "Got to be careful, lest the ogres come down from their branches on the world tree and take you away!" Soft roar given as he chuckled at her, walking towards the long house still.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:06 am

Amalie squealed with laughter and squirmed all around, barely able to keep from screaming with hysterical giggles since she was so ticklish. Thankfully she restrained herself, but it was close.

"I think an ogre has me! What should I do?!" she gasped dramatically, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:20 am

Einar smirked and looked at her. "To escape from an ogre you must either defeat him, or sell or give him something of greater value than yourself." Smile given as Einar hugged her close. "And as for you, even the moon, sun, and stars aren't more valuable than you."
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:23 am

"Hmm.." Amalie pondered, blushing at his comment as she thought about how to 'escape' from her 'captor'. After a few moments, she smiled up at him. "I bet that I could defeat you, o terrifying ogre."
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:29 am

Einar smirked and looked at her, looking into her eyes. "Oh, really now? This is worth exploring. How could you defeat me, o frail and fair maiden?"
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:32 am

"With sleep," she decided, laughing. "You are powerless! I can render you speechless just by waiting for you to sleep. I don't think you can beat that."
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:39 am

Einar laughs softly as he looked at her. "This may be true, but I don't know if you can stay up for days waiting for that to happen." Smile given as he leaned down to make growling noises and blow raspberries across her neck. "I might eat you before then!"
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:43 am

Amalie laughed and ducked her head to evade the continuous tickles, nudging his head away gently with her own. She smiled, putting both hands around her neck to protect it from further attack.

"What now, ogre? Looks like you've been thwarted, and we're almost back to bed."
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:46 am

Einar smiled and shook his head, taking in a breath to steel himself as he laid Amalie on the bed. Figuring that now was a good time as any to do so. Moving ontop of her, but not pinning her. The large Viking leaned down to softly press his lips against her own. "How's that?"
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:53 am

Amalie smiled at him as he laid her down, dropping her hands since she figured the ogre threat was over. What she did not count on was him being so close, or moving down lower.. Her mind and body both froze in surprise, not functioning until she felt the soft touch of his lips on hers. She kissed him back instinctively, blushing for the third time in less than an hour.

"U-Um.." she stuttered intelligently, having no response at the ready. "Cuddle?"
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:58 am

Einar smiled and sighed in relief. Laying down next to Amalie and pulling her closely to himself, smiling at her. "That was...very nice." He whispered to her ear, brushing his cheek against her own, large eyes looking into her own as he held her close to himself.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 3:03 am

Amalie didn't know what to say. She snuggled up against Einar, smiling shyly at his whisper. Had she really just kissed him? He started it.. but she definitely kissed back, so that didn't really matter. She recalled how on the ship to this place, he had nearly kissed her before, but she had ducked it and they had fought immediately after. This was much nicer. It had been.. very sweet. She had never been kissed before, but it was lovely. Smiling to herself, she laid her head on his chest and looked up at him contentedly. Vikings weren't all that bad at all.
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 3:15 am

Einar smiled and ran his right hand up and down her back, fingers tracing along the curves and subtle muscles of her back. Smiling as he looked down at her, glad at her contentedness. Strong arms holding her close and his right hand tracing up and down her back, his keen eyes looking into her own with a chuckle. "For once you're speechless, perhaps I should kiss you more often." Wink given to her and a nod, almost like a challenge or permission to go all out.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 3:16 am

For a moment what he said didn't click, but when it did, Amalie promptly grabbed a pillow and whacked him in the face with it.
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 3:25 am

Einar chuckled as the firm pillow whacked him in the face. To be expected the pillow did no more damage than if she had merely waved her hand at him.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 3:27 am

"Such a rude ogre," Amalie scolded primly, leaving the pillow on his face with a smile as she snuggled back up against him.
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 3:12 pm

Einar chuckled and shook his head. "Such a violent princess!" He retorted with another chuckle afterwards. Smirking as he removed the pillow and snuggled back. Large arms wrapped about her.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 3:52 pm

"Goodnight," she cooed simply, smiling. She stretched upward as much as she could just to kiss him on the cheek, then she settled back down and tucked her head against his chest. Perhaps she would regret all this in the morning, but she doubted it. She fell asleep with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 9:44 pm

Einar smiled as he turned his head to make it easier for her to kiss his cheek. Soft yet slightly bristly facial hair felt against her soft smooth lips. Einar's arms wrapped tightly about her as he held her close, protecting her and keeping her warm. Soon his eyes grew too heavy, even for his strength, and his deep breathing could be heard as he slept next to such a frail looking girl.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 9:48 pm

Amalie tossed and turned as she slept, restless for the first time since starting to sleep against Einar. Normally his warmth kept her calm through the night, but her dreams simply would not leave her be. She was having a strange dream, where she kept seeing things from an awkward angle that she could not describe. Her father was there, speaking to somebody else that she didn't recognize. She looked around and saw a woman sprawled out on the floor, and she woke up with a scream.
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 9:56 pm

Einar was not disturbed by her restlessness, his arms keeping her contained as she tossed and turned. Her warmth and presence keeping him from waking...until that scream. Einar woke with a start, flying off the bed and giving a load roar. All the muscles in his body tensed and ready, thick veins could be seen throughout his body as his eyes surveyed his room. Glaring as he looked over each and every corner. Eyes snapping to the side as two guards opened the door and charged in with swords at the ready, surveying the room like Einar. Einar simply relaxed, breathed deeply and waved them away, looking at Amalie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Agasaria :: Roleplay :: Romance Roleplays :: One-on-One Romance Roleplays-
Jump to: