Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Cromag410
Cromag410

Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:01 am

Alwilda, Saphira, and Eagle helped her into her clothing. A pair of dark trousers, a tan colored long sleeved shirt with a white tunic over that, and a pair of moose hide boots for her. They would lead her out of the room and to sit next to Einar.

A plate of eggs, meat, and a tall glass of juice was rested on the armrest of her chair. Einar smirked as he watched her walk out. As usual he was stuffing his face with breakfast, a little bit of food and juice in the beard around his mouth.

Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:06 am

"You keep smirking at everyone like that and people are going to think you're up to something," Amalie warned, taking her seat with a smile and picking up her plate. It smelled amazing, and her stomach was soon rumbling again as she started to munch. Delicious, as it was before. She looked around at everybody else as she ate, lost in thought.

Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:08 am

Einar reached up and brushed the remnants of food out of his beard, juice he really couldn't do much about as he grabbed a piece of cloth and dabbed it around his mouth. "I'm always up to something, it's just what it is isn't very clear yet." Chuckle given as he ate his food still. There weren't too many people in here, as it wasn't a celebratory day. Alot of guardsman and servants were sat at their table as the town woke up and went about whatever they did as their morning rituals.

Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:13 am

"What's the plan for today?" Amalie asked, looking up at Einar as she finished off her breakfast. At last, she was full again! She set aside the empty plate and glass, then got up and went over to sit in his lap instead. It felt like a natural gesture, and she wasn't too sure she enjoyed eating next to him instead of right here.

Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:16 am

Einar smirked as he finished his food a little bit before her, sipping at his juice out of a lavishly decorated horn mug. Looking up at her he wrapped his arm around her and held her in close. "Training...lots of training. Alwilda, Saphira, Eagle, and I are going to make you a force that could take a hundred Saxons before finishing her breakfast." Smile given as he leans up and kisses her neck softly. "I'll make you so strong, you'll never fear anything ever again!"

Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:22 am

"Really?" she asked, shivering a little at the kiss and giving him a smile. "That sounds impossible, but okay," she agreed, then she paused to grin at him. "What happens if I beat you?"

Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:25 am

Smirk given as he nodded to her first question, chuckling to her comment. "Not impossible if we try our hardest, plus I have your handmaidens' help." Gesturing to her three body guard/servants. Chuckle given as he looked at her. "Then you have nothing left to learn, I've been fighting and warring since I was eight, I'm now nineteen or twenty." Smile given as he stands up, picking up Amalie to twirl her before setting her down. "Besides, that's the goal. If you can beat me, I don't need to worry about leaving you alone."

Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:33 am

"If I can't beat you, does that mean you won't leave me alone?" Amalie asked, looking up at him after he set her back down on the floor. A moment later, she blinked, a little confused with herself. What did she even mean by that? She looked away, unsure of her own feelings. Her mindset was changing and she knew that, but how deep did it go? Maybe she was more attached to Einar than she thought.

Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:36 am

Einar smiled as he leaned forward and kissed Amalie on the lips for the second time, knowing now he could. "I would never leave you alone, you'll always have me in your life. I merely meant that when you beat me you have grown into a true Valkyrie, to be feared by many and loved by all." Smile given as he grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the front door. "Alwilda, Eagle, and Saphira, come with us!" He bellowed out as he lead Amalie outside by her hand.

Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:41 am

Amalie blushed faintly and smiled a bit, looking up at him and feeling reassured. He wouldn't leave. Why did that make her feel better? She cared for him, she knew. Denying it to herself was absolutely pointless now. How much, she wasn't sure, but he wasn't just some Viking jackass who had stolen her out of her bed anymore. She allowed herself to be led out the door, her hand in his as she walked along by his side.

"Does this mean I'm going to get beat up with wooden swords today?"

Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:46 am

Einar smiled as he looked at Alwilda, Saphira, and Eagle who smiled wickedly, but tried to hide it by shaking their heads. "I don't know by me, but you just might." Words spoken as he lead her to the training field. At this hour it was merely the instructors and a few students going through stretches and some warm-up exercises. Einar lead the four women and himself through a series of archaic stretches that would be acknowledged but deemed 'lacking' by today's standards. Soon enough Einar waved for them to follow him as he began jogging around the track.

Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 1:01 am

Amalie shook her head a little. This was going to be a long day. She smiled and stretched with them, then followed along after Einar around the track. It was a more leisurely pace before, but it was by no means a simple walk around a park. She missed the teasing and play, though.

Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 1:08 am

Einar smiled as he looked over at Amalie, noticing that she had a bit of a frown on her face. Reaching over he would shove Alwilda, shoulder bump Saphira, and shove Eagle while yelling, "Amalie is it!" And ran off in a hurry, keeping his pace fair for Amalie, she would find that Alwilda was a strong and capable runner, Saphira was alot like herself, and Eagle was keeping a decent pace that seemed easy to match but was just out of reach.

Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 1:10 am

"What?" Amalie said, looking up in surprise. She laughed when she realized what had happened. "Hey, I can't be it, you didn't tag me!" she retorted, though she took off anyway after the rest of them. She tagged Saphira on the shoulder, then quickly ducked away with a giggle. "Saphira is it!"

Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 1:14 am

Saphira smiled as he ran over towards Alwilda and dived at her, the African servant was quick, but not quick enough. Shaking her head as she took off towards Einar who ducked and dodged her hands but soon fell pray to them as he tripped over his own feet. Able to recover, but not in time to avoid being tagged. Einar smirked and ran after Eagle whom proved a great threat out of all of them, Alwilda, Einar, and Eagle were the most capable and powerful runners, so it was a good while before Einar caught Eagle, who promptly chased Amalie.

Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 1:46 am

Amalie giggled as she watched the others, bursting into full laughter when Einar tripped. She dodged the mess, hiding behind Alwilda for a moment until Einar got Eagle. Then she was the target, and she squealed with a smile as she darted between Saphira and Einar and attempted to hide on the other side so that somebody else might get tagged.

Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 1:55 am

Alwilda tried to run around Amalie, making sure that she herself wasn't hit, the same with Einar and Saphira, though her plan worked and backfired. Hiding behind Saphira she would see Eagle tag Saphira, then Saphira would swipe at Amalie to try and tag her while Eagle, Alwilda, and Einar took off to get away from them.

Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 2:09 am

Amalie laughed as Saphira was tagged, then gasped in surprise when the girl whirled on her. She ducked back to attempt to flee and ended up tripping, toppling head over heels on the track just as they all got back to the point where they started.

Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 2:29 am

Einar smiled and looked at Amalie, "So, you up for another lap or you wanna keep going? That was one mile we just crossed." Smile given as he looked at her, the four of them seemed to be enjoying this and barely winded, though Amalie might be a different question.

Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 3:23 am

"I feel like I'm going to die," Amalie said, shaking her head a little and sitting up. She brushed her hair out of her face and brushed her knees off, then stood and smiled at the rest of them. "This is a lot harder than sitting around being yelled at by tutors all day for not being perfect!"

Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 1:35 am

Smirk given as Einar and the gang watched Amalie stand up and dust herself off. "Perfection is in the eyes of the individual. It will be hard work, alot of hard work. Though in the end you'll be much happier than when you were yelled at." Einar walked forward and softly tilted her chin up to look at him. "Amalie, I will not degrade, berate, and be mean towards you. My teachings, and your Maiden's teachings, are full of love, support and happiness."

Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 1:29 pm

Amalie nodded with a smile. She knew that it would be hard - heck, she could barely keep up with half of them, and she was certain they weren't really trying. But she also believed Einar, and knew that in the end, no matter what happened, she would be happier than she was before. She watched him walk over to her, looking up into his eyes as he tilted her chin.

"I know," she said with a soft smile. "You are better than they."

Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 1:42 pm

Einar smiled as he nodded down to her. "Good....because you will learn from me...that I guarantee." Wink given from him as he moved over to Saphira. "I will not demonstrate my moves on you for obvious reasons, but rather Saphira. Alwilda and Eagle will be your sparring partners and help you on the finer points." Turning to Saphira he nodded to her. "Your stance should be alot like Saphira's, but don't be scared to modify it and make it your own. After all, even with years of practice you could learn to fight standing straight up." Chuckle given as he waved to Saphira.

Her stance had her feet spread to be as wide as her shoulders, left leg forward and right leg back in a right handed stance, her left arm was up near her shoulder with her elbow bent at a twenty or twenty five degree angle, with her right hand close to her chest, arm tucked to her body.

"Now, since DAMN near everyone you'll fight will be taller and bigger than you, you need to be able to dodge and move in closely." Einar crouched down with his legs much like Saphira, but both his hands were up near his chest, with the palms facing his opponent instead of closing his hands like Saphira. Einar took two steps forward, left foot then right. Large strides that closed the gap between him and Saphira, but kept it within his reach. Einar shot forward with a left jab.

Saphira ducked to Einar's inside, moving along his outstretched arm. Einar then shot out with a right uppercut, which Saphira stepped to the inside once more. Her own fist then shot out and connected solidly with Einar's stomach. "Much like that. Learn to step to the inside, when he shoots with his left, step to the right, if he strikes with his right, step to the left." Smile given as he chuckled a bit. "Sorry, it'll be reversed in battle because your opponents left will be your right, and his right will be your left. Sorry if it's a bit confusing."

Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 3:16 pm

Amalie felt a bit lightheaded when Einar departed from her. It was tempting to literally swoon when he got that close to her, but she fought the feeling. Now was not the time to act like a fool of a lady. Instead, she paid close attention to what he was saying about stance, as her eyes traveled over Saphira. It seemed like a logical stance, similar to what she had done yesterday but with some changes that made sense for a more seasoned fighter to have. She nodded a little to herself, observing as they enacted part of a mock-fight. The most difficult thing to Amalie seemed to be that she would have to move in to her opponent instead of flinching back and away. That would take some getting used to.

"It's confusing, but I think I've got it," she mused. "In theory, anyway."

Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 3:22 pm

Einar nodded and motioned to Eagle. "Eagle will practice with you, she will attack you slowly, but if she hits you it will hurt. Alwilda will help your steps. Saphira and myself will watch, and when we think you've got it down we'll teach you a little more." Smile given as he nodded to Amalie. "You'll get it, so don't get frustrated."

With a snap of his fingers Eagle dropped into an almost kneeling stance. Her back leg was bent as if she was going to take off at any minute, her body was bent over damn near double, and her arms were spread out and hands formed to be like claws. Though she moved forward, right leg now her lead leg while the left resumed the bent position of the back leg, then left leg moved forward, returning her right leg to being the back leg as she closed in to Amalie, but keeping within her range. It was obviously closer than Einar's, but Eagle had surprisingly long arms for being a bit shorter than Amalie.

Slowly, but not in slow motion, she swung out with a left jab to Amalie's face. If she moved wrong, or not quick enough she'd feel a sharp impact on her cheek from the blow.

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter
Page 11 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Agasaria :: Roleplay :: Romance Roleplays :: One-on-One Romance Roleplays-
Jump to: