Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 2:32 am

Amalie looked up in surprise as Einar shifted, having not been paying attention or even noticing him looking at her. She smiled at him, then paused with a blush as he leaned in close to her. Though it took her off guard, she didn't flinch away or stop him. Instead, she gently cupped his cheek with one hand and kissed him back.
Back to top Go down
https://agasaria.rpg-board.net
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 2:34 am

Einar smiled as he felt her kissing him back. Einar tilted his head, pressing his forehead against Amalie. "I hope you'll come to forgive me for what I've done....but my love for you has grown immensely Amalie....I hope in time that even if you love me a tiniest bit as much as I love you I'll be happy." Words whispered to Amalie.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 2:39 am

Einar.. loved her? Had he ever said that before.. Amalie didn't think that he had, and she felt like the wind had been knocked out of her. Nobody ever said that to her.. Not her father, or her tutors, or what few 'friends' she was allowed to have when she was growing up. She wasn't even sure how to feel or react to such a thing, but it made her feel.. nice. Warm, appreciated, cared for. Protected. She smiled and shifted, curling her arms around him in a tight hug and not bothering to say a single word.
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 2:42 am

Einar smiled as he felt her hug him, her wordless reply was all he needed. The sound of him putting down his food could be heard as clear as day. Reaching up to wrap his arms tightly around Amalie and bury his face in her neck. Hot, wet tears could be felt as he held her closely and strongly.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 2:47 am

"Come nap with me," Amalie murmured after a few moments, not wanting to budge but not sure if he really wanted to stay here and be emotional in front of others either. She wasn't sure how Vikings felt about that, but back in Kiel, it was frowned upon for men to display such.. sensitivity. Personally she found it cute. "We can train more later. Lay with me."
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 2:51 am

Einar chuckled and nodded. Pushing the table away from him before standing up and moving to the bedroom. Closing the door behind him as he carried Amalie in his arms. Laying down on the bed and looking into Amalie's eyes, his stormy grey eyes looking into her's.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 2:55 am

"I believe that I'm getting spoiled, being allowed to nap and lay about whenever I decide to," Amalie said with a smile, snuggling up to Einar's side automatically and smiling up at him as he gazed at her. "What do you think? Spoiled rotten?"
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 3:00 am

Einar chuckled as he heard her words. "Indeed, tis the life of a Viking, and the life of the less fortunate here. The rich have all the problems. Atleast a peasant can pick up a sword and change their fortune. The rich are always rich and have problems shoved on them." Smiling as he watched her snuggle up to him. Einar wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in close. Leaning down to kiss her again, a tender, yet passionate and loving kiss.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 3:07 am

Amalie tilted her head slightly. She had never thought of it that way. Even if he was joking, he was right. It always seemed like those who were not considered 'noble' or anything of the sort were more free. Freedom - it was all she had ever wanted, and now she had it. She smiled and curled her arms around him as he pulled her close, her eyes closing as he kissed her again. This time she allowed him to linger, not pulling away quickly as she usually did.
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 3:10 am

Einar smiled against her lips, kissing her lovingly as he held her closely to himself. Body fighting the urge to do the natural things that came after kissing. Einar figured that even getting her to kiss him had been a battle after three or so days. Smile given as he kisses her nose afterwards. "You're a really good kisser.....could teach me a thing or two." Wink was given to her with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 3:18 am

Amalie blushed deeply and ducked her head, biting back a smile. There was no way he was serious, but she felt all warm and fuzzy inside. He made her so happy, she realized. Happier than Kiel. She allowed herself to smile, snuggling in to his chest and relaxing as she settled in to snooze with him.

"I don't know if I can actually nap," she admitted. "I keep thinking about fighting instead!"
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 3:25 am

Einar chuckled as he watched her, seeing her bite back a smile that came any way. Watching as she snuggled into him. Large man wrapped his arms around her and held her closely. Broad body had plenty of space for her to snuggle against and his whole body radiated heat like snuggling up to a creature suited to the cold. Einar reached up and ran his fingers through her hair.

"It happens, especially during training. I thought of fighting too, a bunch, but the world of conflict is a scarier world than training."
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 3:27 am

"I never knew much about conflict. My father saw to that," Amalie murmured drowsily, his fingers in her hair making her relax further and get very sleepy, though it didn't quite push her over the edge.
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 11:59 pm

Einar nodded to her. "Well, being around Vikings you'll see it a bunch, whether or not you'll come face to face with it relies on your wit, and your skill." Smile given as he ran his fingers through her hair. Holding her close to his chest before he softly began to hum. Deep bass voice vibrating through his chest and into her.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 12:04 am

Amalie curled up, her small body dwarfed by his. She had her head against his chest, listening to both his heart and his song as he hummed for her. One arm curled around him, both legs tangled with his as she loved being close to the heat he radiated. She mumbled a response vaguely, not even knowing what she said before she fell asleep there against him.
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 12:07 am

Einar smiled as he heard her mumble, shaking his head as he closed his own eyes. Drifting off to the sound of his own song and voice. Soon his heavy breathing filled the air, looking like a giant guardian for a princess as they slept together.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 12:15 am

Amalie dreamed of the odd golden-haired woman again. It was a pleasant dream, though confusing. Her point of view was low, causing her to be forced to look up often at things she should have been able to see without trying so hard. She ran slowly, tripping often, but for some reason she laughed about it every time as she chased the woman around. The woman seemed amused, constantly encouraging Amalie to keep coming, to keep trying.

'Come on, Kadlin..'

Several hours later she awoke, not inclined in the least to move. She knew that the second she did, she'd be sore from the training. Instead, she lounged in Einar's warmth, nuzzling him slightly to acknowledge that she was up.
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 12:18 am

Einar had woken up frequently during the few hours that she was asleep. After all she wanted to take a nap, not sleep the day away. When she finally woke up, Einar looked down and leaned down to kiss her forehead. "Hey there sleepin' beauty. You must have been super tired." Chuckle given as he reached up and ran his fingers through her hair again. Smiling as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 12:25 am

"Mm, I suppose I was," Amalie said, considering. She hadn't felt tired enough to sleep so much, but apparently it was so? She stretched out carefully and smiled at him. "I was having a nice dream. Perhaps that is why I slept so long."
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 12:34 am

Einar smiled at Amalie and nodded his head. "Good, because one more bad dream and I think my Guardsman will slay me on accident." Chuckle given as he leaned down, left hand reaching under her chin and pointing her up. Kissing Amalie once more on the lips as he closed his eyes. "It's good to see you in a good mood and sleeping well. I believe it's about or past dinner time." Chuckle given.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 12:37 am

Amalie blushed a bit as he mentioned the bad dream. That had been an accident. She still felt badly about it, but it was soon forgotten again as she focused on kissing Einar back with a smile.

"I'm actually hungry this time," she admitted.
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 1:20 am

Einar smiled and nodded to her. Untangling himself from her intricate weaving of arms and legs. Shaking his head as he hopped out of bed, offering his hand to her to lead her to the hall. Settling in his chair to pull her ontop of him. Two bowls and a large cauldron of stew set before him. Beef, Lamb, and Mutton all stewed to perfection in a dark broth with hardy vegetables. Einar smiled and pressed his forehead against Amalie's.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 1:24 am

Amalie gently poked her nose against Einar's once she was settled in his lap, giving him a soft smile. She very nearly said something that she had never said to anybody before, but she held it back. It was a bit frightening to think of. What if she didn't really know what it meant? She didn't know how he'd react.. She didn't think he'd be upset, but she also didn't know the full consequences of such a thing. So she allowed it to go unsaid, instead kissing his cheek before turning to eat.
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 1:27 am

Einar's large hands grasped both ladle and bowl, scooping a large portion of the meal into his large custom bowl, It was lined with wood, but the outer portion was a polished steel. Silver and golden inlays of nordic gods and runes lined the outside surface. Einar grabbed a wooden spoon and began digging into his food.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 1:32 am

Amalie helped herself after Einar, eating more slowly than he did, but still at a good pace. It might not have been as 'sophisticated' as what they prepared in Kiel, but it was delicious. She felt content eating here. About halfway through the bowl, she glanced at Einar.

"Einar? Did you ever feel like you remembered something that didn't really happen?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Agasaria :: Roleplay :: Romance Roleplays :: One-on-One Romance Roleplays-
Jump to: