Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Cromag410
Cromag410

Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 12:53 am

There was no bed, the quarters was really wall to wall pillows, with clothes for Einar, and food along one wall. Einar woke up and scooped Amalie into his left arm as his right arm bradished his broadsword, obviously thinking her under attack. "Yew okey? Question asked as he sheathed his sword and looked at her, ready to kill for a woman he just met.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 1:01 am

"What? I'm fine.." Amalie said, confused for a moment. She watched him put his blade away, then she looked up to meet his eyes. "I'm sorry, the boat rocked and I fell. I didn't mean to wake you up, I was just looking around."
Back to top Go down
https://agasaria.rpg-board.net
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 1:06 am

Einar's gray eyes looked into her own, smile soon reached his lips as he sighed out of relief. Letting her go he nodded to her. "Tos fine, not much to do but explore, eat, rest, and wait for home. I am glad I can take it easy, vikings don't need to be ordered on the high seas unless in chasr or whilst pirating." Smirk given as he shrugged, his people weren't perfect, but even the men here were better than her father, this man more honorable than her 'husband'. Einar laid on his back and pulled her to him, having her lay on him again. Her face above his, he made no moves, only looking in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 1:18 am

Amalie blinked as she was pulled down, finding herself with her face mere inches from his. She gazed at him in surprise for a few moments, her eyes flicking over him as he watched her. Tan skin, nice eyes. He was still oddly attractive to her, and he reminded her of.. something. "Einar, did you ever go to Kiel before this last time?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 1:25 am

Looked deep into her eyes, arms wrapped about her as he held her close. "Once, when I was a lad, and a different noble headed Kiel. Your father was appointed to replace him since the noble's wife died of illness and his boys died in the crusades. I was about sic, so it's been twelve years. My father went to pay respects to his burial, I remember him stressing I don't talk amd we dress as 'civilised' peoples." Chuckle given to her. "I don't remember much, I was young and shortly after I started physical and educational training." Eyes looked at her as he reached up to brush strands of hair out of her face and eyes.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 1:36 am

"I remember hearing about him," Amalie recalled, nodding a bit. "My father was a noble before that, in another city. I don't remember the name of it."

She knew that the burial couldn't be why Einar seemed familiar. Her father hadn't gone, and she couldn't remember going either. Then why..? Oh, well. It probably wasn't important anyway.

"Why did your father go to Kiel to pay respects?" she asked belatedly, blinking.
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 1:48 am

Einar nodded as he heard her speak. Brow raised as he heard her question. "We didn't raid Kiel during the last man, Noble Eckhart, because he signed a pact with us. He paid a tribute on the grounds that we didn't raid him and Kiel warriors spilled none of my clan's blood. His family ate with us, and mine did the same. Of course we went in disguises as not to arouse suspicion." Eyes looked at Amalie. "I might be a raider, murderer, vagrant, and barbaric, but I honor friends and pacts. Your father inherited this pact, but shattered it by trying to lay waste to my clan." Looking still at Amalie. "This raid was to show we were not dead and that pacts aren't to be broken. You....you are merely a beautiful bird whom has been locked away for far too long."
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 1:58 am

"I am sorry that my father did not honor the pact you made. He never mentioned that to me. All that he said about vikings was.. Well, it was nothing good, as I am sure you can guess. I think many people in town either forgot or never knew about it, as none ever mentioned it as far as I know. Perhaps the next Lord will be more understanding and will help you put the pact back together," Amalie suggested, then she paused as she realized that she was speaking about what would happen when her father was thrown out or died.

"I am no bird. I'm the same as everybody else in Kiel."
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:08 am

Einar smiled at Amalie's words, her speaking of hoping for a new better lord and even that her perspective of Vikings was changing. His large warm body underneath her shivered in joy. Her body was rising and falling with his breaths, suddenly shook with him. "It makes me happy that you hope well for my people, hopefully your new people after a while." Reaching up he would poke Amalie's nose, smiling at her. "Only guards, warriors, and foolish men fight vikings, you are none of them yet you fought. You are caged, and soon will be free." Words spoken softly to her. Arms wrapped about her as they laid, her smaller body on his.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 8:45 am

Amalie blinked as he trembled, but he stopped soon after. What was that? A chill? She didn't know and he didn't seem to care much about it, so she brushed it aside and simply watched him as his happiness shone through. He obviously cared a lot about her opinion, especially when it came to his own people. She felt as though she had made his day just by mentioning that her father was not the nicest person.

"I fought because.." she began, then she stopped. Why had she fought? Fear, obviously, but what was she scared of? Her father had told her stories of vikings killing and raping everything, so she could assume that her fear stemmed from that. Yet it didn't feel right.. She pushed away the thoughts. "What is it like to be free all the time?"
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 1:28 pm

Einar was glad that he was slowly but surely opening her mind to possibilities. Her smaller form laid upon him like a child upon a parent, or a small person on a big guy. Gray eyes looked at her eyes and over her face as she talked.

Brow raised as he heard her question. "Freedom is like being a breeze, you do and go where you want. A Viking raids only a few months out of the year, bu we roam and sail as much as we can. To feel the sun on your face, whether clothed or naked. To jump in a river because you can, and to drink and eat as much as you want sleep all day, or to keep to a regiment and train all you want." Smirk given as I look at you. "Freedom is no bars, no restrictions." Chuckle given as he pats her back softly. "All you have to do is abide by a few laws."
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 5:15 pm

Amalie rested her chin on her arms, which were crossed on her chest. It was an odd position to be in, for sure, perched on a viking that could probably kill her by flicking her in the forehead. Still, he was warm and comfortable, and she had no desire to move away as she watched him speaking to her.

Freedom sounded like some sort of dream. Nobody telling people not to go out and do what they want, sleeping whenever they felt like it instead of staying on a strict schedule. No attending rigid lessons if they didn't want to. She sighed a little. It seemed like paradise, but what was the catch? There had to be one. And finally, there it was. All you have to do..

"What laws?"
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 5:39 pm

Gray eyes peered at her as she thought. Her arms crossed over his broad chest. Smirking as he saw that she was tough and smart, more-so than himself probably. Shrug given as it seemed that she was weighing every word, every image as if too much would crush her or too little would send her flying away.

It seemed a while before her question. "Really? Yew're goink to aysk about oor laws? Well, dere seemple, no killink, fightink, or t'rets unless dere es a feeood or probayble cause, deetermained by yewrs trewly." Chuckle given as he shakes his head. "No staylink, no rayping, that one I'm adamant on. I abhor rape, it's....crude and below us. There's also a few customs you'll learn, but for the most part, if it feels wrong, don't do it." Chuckle given as he looks at her still. "As Jarl I am judge, jury, and setencer. I rule much like a noble, but I am closet to my subjects....I enjoy their company, not exploiting it."
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 5:53 pm

"That seems pretty basic and reasonable," Amalie said with a nod. "I'm assuming Jarl means leader of some sort? You were obviously in charge of what happened in Kiel. I don't know any nobles who would voluntarily be in a fight like that, though."

She toyed with a ring on her finger for a few moments before looking up at him again.

"How much longer until we are there?"
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 6:06 pm

Chuckling at her words he nodded. "Yeah, all Vikings look for good deaths in battle so we may rise to Valhalla, a heaven for warriors who die in combat." Smirk given as he looks into her eyes still. "Less than a day, and you'll be amongst people who may resent ya at first, perhaps even insult you....do not take insult. Weakness is not ok in Mordere Gale Bjorne, or any Viking settlement." Smirk given as he leans up and make biting motions at you. "Scratch, claw, bite them as they try the same with words."

Laying his head on the ground, holding Amalie close and keeping her warm and comfortable. Hands moved up her back as he patted her back softly before looking at the wall. "I'm a little hungry and thirsty."
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 6:15 pm

Amalie rolled her eyes a little. She assumed his 'biting' was just mocking her attempts to escape before. When he mentioned being hungry, she slid off him and sat up a bit so that he could get up without having any problems. Honestly, she was a little hungry too, but not enough to voice it and really think about eating much.
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 6:25 pm

Einar smiled and rolled over and sat up as well. She could see his scars clearly, from obvious arrows, bolts, swords and the like that covered his back, arms, shoulders, chest, abs, obvious signs of wading into battle. The jarl grabbed a plate of meat, cheese, and dried fruits,laying before Amalie again with a skin of mead, eating and drinking. A little sloppy compared to nobles and even a few higher born merchants. Smile given as he wiped his mouth with an arm. "Sorry, vikings are disgusting eaters, we view food as a luxury, so ediquette isn't always adhered to." Smirk given as he raised the glass to her, offering.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 6:29 pm

"I don't mind," Amalie assured him, though she paused afterward. That was a quick response, she realized. Why was she so okay with this? Anybody eating like that in Lord Rosenthal's house would be kicked out on the street to find dinner in the rubbish with the vagrants. Wait, not Lord Rosenthal. Father. Things were getting confusing.. She accepted the glass absently and gave him a half smile. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 6:37 pm

Einar watched her take some food, and some spiced mead. Smiling at her as he ate some more, finishing what she didn't. Nod was given as he washed it down with mead. "You really are....pretty. I mean, despite the circumstances....you're really pretty." Smile given as he reached up and rubbed the back of his neck, the eighteen year old feeling like he dropped the ball.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 6:55 pm

Amalie blinked and looked up from the cheese in her hand. She blushed a little in shock as she watched him, his actions betraying his awkwardness. He thought she was pretty? Well, he'd be the first. Sure, her father told her all the time that she was beautiful, but that was different. She just didn't fit it. None of the servants or maids in the manor had blonde hair, and nobody in town did either. It made her feel like some kind of freak.

"Thank you," she said quietly once she recovered. She was a bit tipsy thanks to the mead and her incredibly low tolerance for alcohol. "You're.. not completely unfortunate looking either."
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 7:02 pm

Einar smiled at her as he reached forward and brushed her hair aside. "I am a freak at home, you know. My people are fair haired and blue eyed. Sone have dark hair and eyes like me, but most have fair hair." Smile given as he withdrew his hand looking away a bit sadly.

Einar laid down and seemed to curl up. "Thanks, I'm glad I am not ugly in your eyes." Words spoken softly as he laid there, looking into nothing on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 7:15 pm

Amalie frowned a little. He was sad - it practically radiated from him. She wasn't sure how to comfort a Viking, though.. Surely not with the same methods that people in Kiel used on their little children. However.. He had been singing a lot. That was obviously a large part of his culture. Perhaps she could make him feel better in the same way. She enjoyed singing sometimes in her free time. Hesitating just a bit, she laid a gentle hand on his back and started to sing to him quietly.

"Sleep, baby, sleep.. Your father tends the sheep.. Your mother shakes the branches small.. Lovely dreams in showers fall.. Sleep, baby, sleep.."
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 7:21 pm

Einar blinked as he heard her voice and the hand on his back. Like always it was warm and his skin was thick. Smile given as he rolled over, grabbing her hand and putting it on his chest above his great heart. Gray eyes looked deep into her own, "Even to a barbaric, kidnapper like me you're so gentle and kind." Raising her hand to his lips he kissed the knuckles and let go. "Thank you so much." He whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 8:04 pm

Amalie stopped singing when he rolled over, tilting her head a little at him. She had only gotten through one verse, but already he was facing her again and smiling as though there was absolutely nothing wrong. Was he amused at her attempts? No, there was no smirking or condescending look in his eyes. He was just smiling at her. She glanced down at her hand as he placed it on his chest, then her bright blue eyes raised and met his.

"I don't think you're as barbaric as it seems.."
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 8:11 pm

Einar was genuinely glad that she cared enough to try and cheer him up. Hands gently grasped her own, his large heart thumping powerfully under her hand as he held it. Smile given as he heard her words and nods to her too. "I'm glad you think that, I do try my best but reputations count as a whole not at a single person." Chuckle given as he looked at her. Deeply into her broght blue eyes. Body sat up and leaned forward very slowly, obviously intending to kiss her...and able to go back at any time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Agasaria :: Roleplay :: Romance Roleplays :: One-on-One Romance Roleplays-
Jump to: