Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You, me, them, and the computer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Phoenix

Location : My mind's on the Tardis, my body's most likely in a classroom...

You, me, them, and the computer Empty
PostSubject: You, me, them, and the computer   You, me, them, and the computer I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 1:23 am

You, me, them, and a computer

School has rolled around, and I want a short RP to go into from time to time. It's mostly dialouge based, even though characters can meet up in real life. You might want to read below now...

|()|()|
An internet chatroom. That's where it all starts. You are browsing the internet and a link catches your eye. "FLY (Friends Like You): The newest chat room!" it reads in bold pink lettering. After a moment of consideration- careful or not- you click on it.

From there, you meet a community of people. Some are more willing to share information about themselves then others. Some are in high school, some are nearing their 40's, some aren't willing to share their age. Some want to meet in public. Some want to chat on other websites.

You register and prepare for whatever and whoever may come.

|()|()|

An internet chat room! So are you intrested? Do you want to sign up for this small RP?

Enough with my fail salesperson attempts. The story, and length requirements, is/are vauge because it all depends on how characters interact. You might have your character be a stalker on the site, a innocent little kid, someone looking for a date... I really don't care. Your characters can also choose to meet up in real life! All your choices... So just fill out the forum below?

Name:
Where they live: (their country... Their province... Their state... Their city... Ect.)
Screen name: (make sure an character doesn't have it already!)

Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: You, me, them, and the computer   You, me, them, and the computer I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 1:12 pm

Name: No one really knows.
Where they live: Seems like everywhere. Every time he logs in its from a different IP address
Screen name: Ionalien AKA Ion (I know its my screen name. I cant think of a different one so there)
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: You, me, them, and the computer   You, me, them, and the computer I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 1:32 pm

Name: Aria

Where she lives: Northern California, US

Screen Name: FallenSecrets
Back to top Go down
Colin
Colin

PostSubject: Re: You, me, them, and the computer   You, me, them, and the computer I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 2:18 pm

Name: Colin
Where he lives: North Texas
Screen name: Link7934
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: You, me, them, and the computer   You, me, them, and the computer I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 2:31 pm

Question. Is thing going to be its own thread or will it be in the chatroom? Or perhaps an external chat?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: You, me, them, and the computer   You, me, them, and the computer I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:03 pm

First, I'm shocked that people are intrested. Smile Second, this will have it's own thread. Since characters will interact outsude of the chat room and all that jazz, it will have it's own little forum. Smile
I need a character... Hm...
Name: Lilly Jane
Where they live: New York, USA
Screen Name: Justice
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: You, me, them, and the computer   You, me, them, and the computer I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:19 pm

-_- I didn't realize 17 was so young.
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: You, me, them, and the computer   You, me, them, and the computer I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:21 pm

XD Its fine. No one knows how old I am x3
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: You, me, them, and the computer   You, me, them, and the computer I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 12:38 am

under 25 suggests...i don't know maybe 24?!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: You, me, them, and the computer   You, me, them, and the computer I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 12:47 am

I vote 20, and leave it at that.
Since my Bakuman fangirl side has taken over at the moment (vol.20wasepiciwantmorefanmangawillberelieduponohmygoshican'tcontianthegleeattheending), I'm inspired to set a deadline for something. Next Thursday will be the start of this roleplay. More information is to come...
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: You, me, them, and the computer   You, me, them, and the computer I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 2:23 pm

Who knows, maybe he is like...4 *DUH DUH DUUUUHN*
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: You, me, them, and the computer   You, me, them, and the computer I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 5:48 pm

scary.
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: You, me, them, and the computer   You, me, them, and the computer I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 8:00 pm

Sarcasm has never been portrayed more clearly in one single word (digitally no less).
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: You, me, them, and the computer   You, me, them, and the computer I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:46 am

thank you.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: You, me, them, and the computer   You, me, them, and the computer I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 11:08 am

https://agasaria.rpg-board.net/t178-you-me-them-and-the-computer#3508
The forum thread has been started! Feel free to hop in if you'd like. It's under Modern Roleplays, and has the title of You, me, them, and the computer.
SIDE NOTE: If you have not joined this RP and would like to, you are welcome to at any time. Just fill out the (easy) character sheet!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You, me, them, and the computer   You, me, them, and the computer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You, me, them, and the computer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Agasaria :: Archives :: OOC Archives :: Sign-Ups-
Jump to: