Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You, me, them, and the computer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Phoenix

Location : My mind's on the Tardis, my body's most likely in a classroom...

You, me, them, and the computer Empty
PostSubject: You, me, them, and the computer   You, me, them, and the computer I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 11:06 am

[[9-19-2015 2:14]]

[[Site booting up]]

[[FLY online]]

Member Login
Username: Justice
Password: *******

Pages
Chatroom
Photoroom
Private Chat

Hey yall. Anyone online? It's Justice here...
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: You, me, them, and the computer   You, me, them, and the computer I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 11:40 am

Finally, someone logged in. I've been sitting here for hours... Hey Justice, whats up? Been waiting for someone to join.

Last edited by Ionalien on Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: You, me, them, and the computer   You, me, them, and the computer I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 8:34 pm

Dude, that sucks. And it also sounded like a total stalker.
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: You, me, them, and the computer   You, me, them, and the computer I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 10:00 pm

She had just logged on and she noticed two people she had never seen before logged on. She decided not to say anything yet. She tended to lurk more than talk. She usually didn't wind up saying anything nice, so why say anything at all, right?
Back to top Go down
Colin
Colin

PostSubject: Re: You, me, them, and the computer   You, me, them, and the computer I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 12:36 am

[Link7934 logs in]
Oh hey guys. Anything interesting happening?
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: You, me, them, and the computer   You, me, them, and the computer I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 9:52 am

Not yet, just me and Justice here. He was looking through the sites logged users, snooping around in boredom as usual. This time he actually saw something he found interesting, someone he had never seen before had logged in, but not said a single thing in chat. Well thats interesting. maybe I oughta say something... He pondered calling them out in the chat, but decided to send a direct message instead. Hey, what are you doing here? Not much use in joining the chat if you aren't going to do so.
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: You, me, them, and the computer   You, me, them, and the computer I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 11:36 am

She was about to log off, when a private message popped up on her screen. It was the lurker. Though she had been doing the same thing, she would not admit it up front like he had. She was slightly annoyed at this direct confrontation. Is that any of your business?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: You, me, them, and the computer   You, me, them, and the computer I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 12:08 pm

Hi Link. How you doing? She threw another tissue to the side, her eyes half closed in exhaustion. Nice to meet ya.
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: You, me, them, and the computer   You, me, them, and the computer I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 12:21 pm

This place has gotten pretty empty the last few weeks, wheres everyone been? He looked at the private message. At least they replied...Fallensecrets? Guess they like being true to that name. He typed a response Well does it matter? Are you gonna answer or just sit there reading the chat for no reason?
Back to top Go down
Colin
Colin

PostSubject: Re: You, me, them, and the computer   You, me, them, and the computer I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 12:37 pm

Nice to meet you too. It's nice to see that this place isn't as dead as I normally find it.
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: You, me, them, and the computer   You, me, them, and the computer I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 11:24 pm

She noticed that this guy's attitude was much like hers. They would definitely collide head to head. She swiftly replied. Why do you care?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: You, me, them, and the computer   You, me, them, and the computer I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 12:08 am

Nice to meet someone who thinks this place needs a bit of party wire. :)And the party has died down...

Last edited by Phoenix on Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:27 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Text color needed to be fixed, then italics were killed, then the italics were killed agian...)
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: You, me, them, and the computer   You, me, them, and the computer I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 6:15 am

He started not paying attention to the main chat and becoming more interested in whoever FallenSecrets was. Well I happen to be logged in, and using this site. Is that not reason enough?"
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: You, me, them, and the computer   You, me, them, and the computer I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 12:33 pm

Oh so now I'm obligated to tell everyone logged in what I am doing?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: You, me, them, and the computer   You, me, them, and the computer I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 11:26 pm

She was bored out of her mind. No one was responding, and her small amount of patience was wearing thin. She glanced over at the small bar at the bottom of the page that charted members online and in the chatroom, noticing one Fallensecrets and another name, whose pronunciation and spelling thoroughly killed her mind. If you're on, please join the main room, she complained, mentally pouting at the partial spoilsports on the site. The site has a main chatroom for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Colin
Colin

PostSubject: Re: You, me, them, and the computer   You, me, them, and the computer I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 2:46 am

Wow no one is saying anything. I guess I'll continue talking with this FLY person. I just hope I'm not the only one interested in talking.

There really isn't much happening tonight after all. I guess since we have the room to ourselves for the most part, why not get to know each other? My name's Colin.
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: You, me, them, and the computer   You, me, them, and the computer I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 2:59 am

She rolled her eyes at the complaint about the main chat. Fuck Off she thought. Why do I even come on here? She sighed and not receiving a reply from the elusive "Ionalien", she decided to comply. I don't promise you'll like it she thought before typing in the main chatroom. Directing it toward "Justice", she entered: Are you 9 or 19?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: You, me, them, and the computer   You, me, them, and the computer I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 3:13 am

She snorted at the feeble attempt at a flame that "Fallen", as she so dubbed party douche no.1, flung at her. Wouldn't you like to know, Fallen? She teased before putting on the nice internet filter in her mind. Name's... Well... Let's leave it at Justice, shall we? I love to chat, hate flamers,- ahem, ahem, Fallen- and adore God's gift to Earth known as Tolberones.
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: You, me, them, and the computer   You, me, them, and the computer I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 1:50 pm

uh, yeah. that's why I asked. and actually, God didn't make Tolberones, man did.
Back to top Go down
Colin
Colin

PostSubject: Re: You, me, them, and the computer   You, me, them, and the computer I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 2:29 pm

No, Toblerones are definitely God's gift to man. They're amazing. No human could think of that.
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: You, me, them, and the computer   You, me, them, and the computer I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:43 pm

Mhm. Alright.
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: You, me, them, and the computer   You, me, them, and the computer I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 12:21 am

He messaged the secret one again. Why are you here if you didnt initially want to chat? Also what are toblerones?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: You, me, them, and the computer   You, me, them, and the computer I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 12:32 am

She reached for the container of gum that she kept next to her laptop as she positioned her right hand over the keyboard. She puffed out her check after she had started chewing, seperating the small crater that she had subconsciously formed in the inside of her cheek from the light sting of cinnamon. A disbeliever, no? Let's change your ways... A virtual Tolbie to you.
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: You, me, them, and the computer   You, me, them, and the computer I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 3:59 am

pass. She was getting more irritated by the second. She exhaled loudly before typing a response to Ionalien, who quite literally, was an alien. i dont chat with people who worship toblerones and ask dumbass questions while complaining about not having a life. Toblerones are triangles of chocolate. Fucking chocolate that is not made by God.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You, me, them, and the computer   You, me, them, and the computer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You, me, them, and the computer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Agasaria :: Archives :: Roleplay Archives-
Jump to: