Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Creative Fun

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Please Delete
Please Delete

Creative Fun Empty
PostSubject: Creative Fun   Creative Fun I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:56 pm

This'll be a fairly simple thread, You post a character, location, event, etc that has happened during roleplay and someone else can draw / paint / write about it, and likewise, you can do those things for other people.

I don't expect a huge surge of interest but give it a go, you may enjoy it more than you expect, plus I will probably post fairly frequently in this thread anyway.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

Creative Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creative Fun   Creative Fun I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 5:10 pm

I think it would be cool to see any of the characters from "The World has Died" roleplay.
Back to top Go down
Rokku Hizori
Head Diplomat
Head Diplomat
Rokku Hizori

Creative Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creative Fun   Creative Fun I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 8:34 pm

Oh? You want The World has Died characters drawn?

...IT SHALL BE DONE.

BUT GIVE ME TIME BECAUSE I'M SLOW.
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

Creative Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creative Fun   Creative Fun I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 10:56 pm

Hahaha, no problem. Good luck my friend!
Back to top Go down
Please Delete
Please Delete

Creative Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creative Fun   Creative Fun I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 6:24 am

Gimme some descriptions and I'll see if I can get a couple down.
Back to top Go down
Rokku Hizori
Head Diplomat
Head Diplomat
Rokku Hizori

Creative Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creative Fun   Creative Fun I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 4:56 pm

That's part of the problem, I don't think there are extensive descriptions of many of all of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Creative Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creative Fun   Creative Fun I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creative Fun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Agasaria :: Archives :: OOC Archives :: Other-
Jump to: