Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halloween!

Go down 
+2
Iliana
Ionalien
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ionalien
Ionalien

Halloween! Empty
PostSubject: Halloween!   Halloween! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 8:54 pm

I know most of the members here are a bit older, but what are you all doing for Halloween? And what will your costume (if you wear one) be?
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

Halloween! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween!   Halloween! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 8:55 pm

I for one am going to be Kenny from Divekick. I might post a picture of myself later. It was rather difficult to get the wire coat hanger that I used so the halo would stay up.
Back to top Go down
Iliana
Staff Member
Staff Member
Iliana

Halloween! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween!   Halloween! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 9:06 pm

I am/was Alice from Alice in Wonderland. I somehow made it work.
Back to top Go down
Rokku Hizori
Head Diplomat
Head Diplomat
Rokku Hizori

Halloween! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween!   Halloween! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:34 pm

I am Emperor Augustus, and I will be attending my school's Halloween party.
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

Halloween! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween!   Halloween! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 12:40 am

I wasn't planning on dressing up...but my school always goes all out and we are currently reading Julius Caesar so I might just reuse my greek goddess costume. I'm not sure. But that night, I am going to The Haunt (the biggest and best haunted house in western Michigan) with friends, so yay.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Location : My mind's on the Tardis, my body's most likely in a classroom...

Halloween! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween!   Halloween! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 1:19 am

Since I have the best mother in the entire world, I have a Tardis skirt, soon to be accompanied by a sign clutch and a loose police box choker, as well as blue streaks in my hair. *sticks out tounge like a rocker* Yeaaahhh~ And, for once, I will be staying after school! To help out my 7th grade English teacher, but still!
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

Halloween! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween!   Halloween! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 10:58 pm

I did not dress up. However, my son was a ninja and my daughter was Sophia the First. They got a bucketload of candy and I have eaten more than they have. Yay!
Back to top Go down
https://agasaria.rpg-board.net
Ionalien
Ionalien

Halloween! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween!   Halloween! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 1:10 am

Hahaha, whats everyones favorite candies?? Mines the Crunch bars, or caramel apple pops.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Halloween! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween!   Halloween! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halloween!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Agasaria :: Archives :: OOC Archives :: Other-
Jump to: