Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm a newbie in an RP site...again ^_^''

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Regnier

I'm a newbie in an RP site...again ^_^'' Empty
PostSubject: I'm a newbie in an RP site...again ^_^''   I'm a newbie in an RP site...again ^_^'' I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:49 pm

Well an intro huh?

Well then, I am Ana from lands far beyond this realm (if Ireland counts that is) and I take the mantle of Roleplaying quite seriuously, as I have been writing and roleplaying for a good three years now on different sites, some better than others!

I roleplay in third person and I have a few set list of characters which I tend to change and morph according to the will of the roleplay, my user name 'Regnier' is my favoured roleplay character of all time, so don't be surprised to see him come about in many variations.

I have roleplayed in a group, or one on one and I do have some ideas here and there to help hopefully spice up a would be plot line. But characters are EVERYTHING to me, if I find the characters uninteresting it is difficult for me to muster up as much interest in a roleplay.

On the subject of a favourite colour....red...no green....white.....red....scarlet....vermillion....I'll get back to you on it!

Hope to roleplay soon!
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: I'm a newbie in an RP site...again ^_^''   I'm a newbie in an RP site...again ^_^'' I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:53 pm

Vermillion sounds so exotic for a favorite color.. And makes me think of Pokemon..

On that note! It's great to see you around here! I can't wait to meet Regnier in a roleplay, and I'm so excited to see what plot ideas you bring to the table! Don't hesitate to post up your own roleplay or sign-up to get a feel for how people want to join in here!

See you around! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://agasaria.rpg-board.net
Rokku Hizori
Head Diplomat
Head Diplomat
Rokku Hizori

PostSubject: Re: I'm a newbie in an RP site...again ^_^''   I'm a newbie in an RP site...again ^_^'' I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 4:53 pm

Hello mam! Welcome to Agasaria!
Back to top Go down
Juku
Staff Member
Staff Member
Juku

PostSubject: Re: I'm a newbie in an RP site...again ^_^''   I'm a newbie in an RP site...again ^_^'' I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:26 am

Vermillion. I've never heard such a color picked as a favorite.

Excellent. Welcome.

-Rick James.

Ha-Harrrr.
Back to top Go down
Regnier

PostSubject: Re: I'm a newbie in an RP site...again ^_^''   I'm a newbie in an RP site...again ^_^'' I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:09 am

Everyone is so nice here :3

And the roleplay is fantastic, I shall be putting up an idea or two mainly in the fantasy section if you ever want ti check it out! It will wait until I can be on my laptop as my phone's autocorrect can be worthy of a facepalm from time to time, I dont spell that bad or have punctuation that bad...really! ^_^`

Damn I love this place!
Back to top Go down
Rokku Hizori
Head Diplomat
Head Diplomat
Rokku Hizori

PostSubject: Re: I'm a newbie in an RP site...again ^_^''   I'm a newbie in an RP site...again ^_^'' I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:12 am

Please do put up your ideas! Write up the idea and what you're looking for in characters and post them here:

https://agasaria.rpg-board.net/f12-sign-ups
Back to top Go down
ladyanneboleyn
ladyanneboleyn

PostSubject: Re: I'm a newbie in an RP site...again ^_^''   I'm a newbie in an RP site...again ^_^'' I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 9:46 pm

Regnier wrote:
Well an intro huh?

Well then, I am Ana from lands far beyond this realm (if Ireland counts that is) and I take the mantle of Roleplaying quite seriuously, as I have been writing and roleplaying for a good three years now on different sites, some better than others!

I roleplay in third person and I have a few set list of characters which I tend to change and morph according to the will of the roleplay, my user name 'Regnier' is my favoured roleplay character of all time, so don't be surprised to see him come about in many variations.

I have roleplayed in a group, or one on one and I do have some ideas here and there to help hopefully spice up a would be plot line. But characters are EVERYTHING to me, if I find the characters uninteresting it is difficult for me to muster up as much interest in a roleplay.

On the subject of a favourite colour....red...no green....white.....red....scarlet....vermillion....I'll get back to you on it!

Hope to roleplay soon!
I once had a horse that bore your name. Bow to me, nave!
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: I'm a newbie in an RP site...again ^_^''   I'm a newbie in an RP site...again ^_^'' I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 10:22 pm

I once had a horse that bore your facade!

-giggles-

Bow to me, queen of beggars!

-flees-
Back to top Go down
ladyanneboleyn
ladyanneboleyn

PostSubject: Re: I'm a newbie in an RP site...again ^_^''   I'm a newbie in an RP site...again ^_^'' I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 10:27 pm

Layne wrote:
I once had a horse that bore your facade!

-giggles-

Bow to me, queen of beggars!

-flees-
I once had a horse that bore your face and hips!

I will have you executed, nave queen!
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: I'm a newbie in an RP site...again ^_^''   I'm a newbie in an RP site...again ^_^'' I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 10:28 pm

You'll have to catch me first!

-throws ink bombs-
Back to top Go down
ladyanneboleyn
ladyanneboleyn

PostSubject: Re: I'm a newbie in an RP site...again ^_^''   I'm a newbie in an RP site...again ^_^'' I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 10:29 pm

Layne wrote:
You'll have to catch me first!

-throws ink bombs-
You are surely the most unfit women I have ever had the displeasure of meeting!
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: I'm a newbie in an RP site...again ^_^''   I'm a newbie in an RP site...again ^_^'' I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:09 am

I am not more than one woman, you weasel-face!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm a newbie in an RP site...again ^_^''   I'm a newbie in an RP site...again ^_^'' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm a newbie in an RP site...again ^_^''
Page 1 of 1