Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So AGGRIVATING! GR!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Iliana
Staff Member
Staff Member
Iliana

So AGGRIVATING! GR! Empty
PostSubject: So AGGRIVATING! GR!   So AGGRIVATING! GR! I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 4:08 pm

Eeeeeeeeverybody has a time in their life when that one little nerve left in their body gets snapped, and then they completely go insane! Flipping out, yelling, throwing tables, punching babies wut and the whole 9 yards!

So AGGRIVATING! GR! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2TfY82aqTgbGDba0OzHm268sGJa4ofMEyOUtRd8746FSl7BZ02A

There are people who don't anger easily and then there are short fuses out there who get pissed off even if they're LOOKED AT a certain way!

So, what we want to know is:

What is the one thing that ticks you off the most?

It can be a pet peeve, a song, an action or gesture, anything! Share your boiling point with us! Do iiiiiit.
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: So AGGRIVATING! GR!   So AGGRIVATING! GR! I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 4:19 pm

I hate it when people handle my playing cards incoherently. :c
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: So AGGRIVATING! GR!   So AGGRIVATING! GR! I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 4:57 pm

CANADIANS.
Back to top Go down
https://agasaria.rpg-board.net
Phoenix
Phoenix

Location : My mind's on the Tardis, my body's most likely in a classroom...

PostSubject: Re: So AGGRIVATING! GR!   So AGGRIVATING! GR! I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 5:47 pm

I speak for my parents; they are offended.
When my brother plays with his watch....
Back to top Go down
Lunarian_At_Heart
Lunarian_At_Heart

PostSubject: Re: So AGGRIVATING! GR!   So AGGRIVATING! GR! I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 3:15 pm

PEOPLE WHO PAIR THEIR ORIGINAL CHARACTERS WITH CANON CHARACTERS WITH LITTLE TO NO REASON AT ALL

and when my little sister like, stops crying but she just effin whimpers for an hour ESPECIALLY when we're trying to go to BED

GOD

SHUT UP ALREADY

RRRRRRRRRRRGH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So AGGRIVATING! GR!   So AGGRIVATING! GR! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So AGGRIVATING! GR!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Agasaria :: Chit-Chat :: General Chatting-