Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A legend in making

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mornhavon

PostSubject: A legend in making   Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:42 pm

First of all, if this thread is placed in the wrong part of the forum, dear mods, feel free to delete or move it.
Now, I am trying to write a giant compendium of all fantasy and science fiction beings.
I have covered about 180 different races and about 20 characters including background information, sketches, pictures and whatnot.
Now I would like to aks this small ,but fine, community if anyone has invented a race which he / she wouldnt mind sharing ,so that I can complete my compendium a bit more?
I would include your name in the description so that the deeds would never be forgotten.
If the community whishes to see some of the entries I would show and share them so that you can use them as inspiration.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

PostSubject: Re: A legend in making   Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:04 pm

This does need to be moved! .. But I'm not sure where yet.. Just keep checking it and it'll move eventually Razz

A legend in making
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1