Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Red Remedy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Iliana
Staff Member
Staff Member
Iliana

Red Remedy - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Remedy   Red Remedy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 2:46 am

Part of him wanted to ask her what a class was, but it was probably something that had to do with the school she was in. If she didn’t want to go, he sure wasn’t going to make her. Why would anyone make her do anything she didn’t want to do anyway? Jackie was a free Alpha. She could do whatever she want to. Instead of humoring her, he sincerely smiled in her direction, tucking a single finger under her chin curiously.

“You’re going to stay right here with me. Is that what you want?” She was warm. Her entire body radiated a heat unlinke which he ever felt and he loved every portion of it. The warmth made him snuggle against her, his legs curling until he had his entire mass wrapped around the tiny girl like a cinnamon roll. Her warmth was slowly encased hin his body and Haru hummed out a low tone. Whatever class was could definitely wait. Jackie was letting him do what he wanted since she spent a good portion of the night throwing rules at him.

The baying of a bird made his eyes drift to a peaceful close. All of a sudden, Haru was sleepy, eyes drooping heavily. Jackie’s warmth had a lot to do with it. Besides, there was nothing he had to be awake and attentive for. Not like in the woods when there was danger at every corner and to eat meant to hunt for long periods of time. He secretly smiled while his lips pressed against random tufts of her brown hair. Paradise was a word that came to mind.

Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Red Remedy   Red Remedy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 3:00 am

"Jackie! Did you make it back last night or what?! Come on, idiot, we're going to be late!"

There was a rough pounding on the room door, which woke Jackie with a startled jump. She rocked into Haru unexpectedly, tipping them over the side of the skinny bed and onto the waiting shaggy rug on the floor. Puffing slightly as the breath was knocked clean out of her, the drowsy Jackie found herself sprawled out on top of a naked Haru, both of them tangled up in the blanket. She stared down at him in shock, a blush slowly starting to take over her cheeks as she realized what had just happened and where she was now laying.

"Jackie! Your car is outside, I know you're in there! We're going to be late, don't be awful! Get up!"

Jackie blinked and quickly scrambled out of the blankets, taking care not to accidentally kick Haru in the process as she got up to her hands and knees.

"Don't move or say anything," she whispered to him, holding a finger to her lips as she stood and went over to the door. She partially opened it, finding a very agitated guy standing out in the hallway with four books and a notebook in his arm. He groaned as soon as he saw her.

"Seriously, Jackie? You aren't even dressed? Why do you hate me?"

"I don't hate you, I'm sick. I can't go to class today. Sleeping outside really got to me," Jackie lied, coughing and shaking her head while giving him a pathetic look. He sighed and eyed her, then shrugged and left. She breathed a sigh of relief and quickly closed the door, locking it again.
Back to top Go down
https://agasaria.rpg-board.net
Iliana
Staff Member
Staff Member
Iliana

PostSubject: Re: Red Remedy   Red Remedy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 7:31 pm

The series of events flew by him very quickly, like a wave on a hide tide. Haru just rode along with it. His first instinct was to grab her, which he did. Jackie was held in his arms even as the two toppled off of the bed in a heap of arms and legs. A sharp pain shot up his back, but adrenaline negated most of that. The minute her body landed on top of his, he peeked at her through the slit of one eye, feigning the look of pain.

“You alright?” he whispered, though the person outside of the door may have drowned out his question. Jackie seemed unable to move for a moment which worried him. Did she hurt herself too bad? Was it something he did? Nervously, Haru shifted his body under her, blinking up at her innocently. Not giving him the chance to re-ask his question, Jackie suddenly frisked herself away from him and to the door hurriedly after telling him to keep his mouth shut. He obeyed with reluctance.

She sputtered a couple of words to the guy outside who Haru deemed was annoying. Who yells that early on a morning like that? And right when we were starting to cuddle. Missing her warmth suddenly, Haru shivered and grabbed the ends of the blanket once Jackie dismissed the guy. Sitting on the floor with his tasseled white hair sticking up at ends, Haru hid his pout.

“I guess this means no more sleeping,” he murmured, fearing that his favorite pastime had finally come to an end.

Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Red Remedy   Red Remedy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 7:44 pm

Jackie laughed a little and turned, looking over at Haru. He was cute as could be, sitting there all wrapped in a blanket like a child, with sad eyes and hair that stuck up in more directions than she could count. She was tempted to just walk over and run her fingers through it to make it even messier, but she resisted. For now.

"We can sleep more if you're tired," she said with a shrug, walking over to her closet. "You are hurt and healing, so we can do whatever you want. If you're too awake now to go back to bed, we can go shower and then maybe take a walk around campus. I may have to find you a hat, though.. people don't usually have white hair, unless they dye it, and we don't need to draw extra attention to ourselves at the moment.."

She pulled out a fresh outfit - just jeans and a random blouse - then set them on the desk in case he decided he wanted to shower. Either way, they'd be getting dressed at some point. Oh no. Dressed. She didn't have guy clothes! Wait.. She tilted her head and rummaged in her closet, pulling out a pair of jeans she had accidentally packed when she came here. They were her brother's. Hopefully they'd fit. She paused, then pulled out a shirt that was baggy on her, just a plain white. That should do it, for now..
Back to top Go down
Iliana
Staff Member
Staff Member
Iliana

PostSubject: Re: Red Remedy   Red Remedy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 11:36 pm

“I like my hair,” he said defensively. “Don’t you? I mean, I didn’t know it was going to be white and that white was a bad thing… but I still like and I want to keep it.” He realized that she was letting him keep it, but she just wanted him to hide the color from the outside world, which he also didn’t like. His pride was hurt and he wouldn’t dare let Jackie see that. Blowing an annoyed breath out of his nose, Haru leaned back against a wall. He pulled the blanket around his mid chest, staring down at his legs and the strange tail he had in between his legs. Being a human was so very different, but also fun when it came to doing something adventurous and new. Smiling playfully, he cast a glance towards Jackie who was rummaging through clothes.

“What about my eyes? Those doctor people told me they were red and that it wasn’t good. Do people have red eyes too?” There was a big fat “no” hanging in the air, but Haru liked to hear it from her. Jackie agreed to help him adjust as much as possible until he made his final decision on what to do about the curse. It was bad enough that she bled for two nights in a row and he hadn’t learned much of anything except for cars and nurses. He didn’t like either one of them. A blur of white streaked passed his eyes and a shirt landed on his lap.

“How do I put it on?” he asked, shoving his face into one of the arm sleeves. The fabric tightened around the crown of his head and he grumbled slightly, kicking the covers off of him in an tempt to yank it off.

“Jackieee… I’m stuck.”

Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Red Remedy   Red Remedy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 11:44 pm

"Humans don't have red eyes except in odd circumstances, like being born an albino. At least, I think albinos have red eyes.. Albino mice do.. hm.. Well, anyway. You can just say you're wearing contacts. Those are things people put in their eyes to change the color and help them see. It's an easy enough excuse for it, if anybody looks too closely. Just try not to stare directly at people and you should be okay.. I hope.."

Jackie was getting out her basket of shampoo and other shower necessities when she heard Haru whine for help. Blinking, she turned and saw that he had attempted to put the shirt on. She started laughing, a blush coloring her cheeks as she carefully kept her eyes from anything below his waist.

"Hold on, hold on," she said soothingly, going over and tugging the shirt off of him. "Let's not get dressed just yet. You need to shower first. Bathe. Get clean. Come on," she said, taking both his clothes and her own along with a couple towels and her shower basket. Hopefully nobody saw the naked man in the hallway before they got to the bathroom..
Back to top Go down
Iliana
Staff Member
Staff Member
Iliana

PostSubject: Re: Red Remedy   Red Remedy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 3:05 am

Running made him colder, but somehow he surpassed it. Lucky for Jackie, he was a quick runner or it may have seemed quite odd for him to be dashing through the halls unclothed. So far, Haru hadn’t seen one bare person in the human world, so he was guessing his state wasn’t such a good thing. They made it back to the showers where they were last night, but this time it was his turn. He looked around, trying to find the territory he marked only hours before, but without his keen nose, he would be basically spinning in circles looking for nothing. That, and the fact that Jackie wiped his scent away.

“I think I remember how to do this,” he exclaimed, making his way to the large bean shaped structure she called a shower. His head turned as he noticed circular dials. Once again, his curiosity had caused him to reach out and tugged on the dial. That motion did not have any effect, so he decided to turn it… and a splash of searing hot water cascaded onto his head. Haru hissed in surprise and crouched down in a pouncing motion, glaring at the flow of devil, burning water that spewed from a silver knob above his head.

“What the hell!” he snapped angrily. He quickly turned the dial to the opposite direction and snapped Jackie a look, as if she were the one who did it to him. Tentatively he made his way back to the shower and turned the necessary dials a little slower. It turned out that one dial was for hot water and the other was for cold water. Haru experimented and played with it until he was satisfied with a temperature. Feeling a bit more confident, he stepped into the tub. The water pelted on him and he was still shocked at the whole ordeal. When he bathed in a lake, he mainly swam. He never had water cascade down onto him, except for in the rain.

Haru stood stark still, shivering slightly until he got used to the calming water. Putting one careful foot in front of the other until his head was directly under the valve. He giggled when the droplets fell on his face, drenching his white hair. And Jackie got to do that every day? How lucky.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Red Remedy   Red Remedy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 1:45 pm

"I don't know how you would remember a shower stall if you were changed as an infant.." Jackie mused, not really paying attention to him as she hung a towel up in the stall that he had chosen, then set his clothes on the bench below the hook. She went into the stall next to his and did the same with her own things, then she heard an angry hiss. Oh dear. She quickly went back to his stall and caught his glare, which made her tilt her head. What did she do?! That was when she saw the steam.

"One is for hot, one is for-" she began, but then she paused. Haru was figuring it out. She leaned against the stall wall and smiled, crossing her arms as she watched him easing in. Well there. He was more intelligent than she had given him credit for. Once he was in, she gave him a bar of soap.

"This is soap. Get it wet and rub it on your body. It makes you clean. Make sure you rinse it off afterward, of you'll get itchy. Wash everything except your hair. And don't lick it or get it in your eyes!" she warned, then she handed him a small bottle of shampoo. "This is soap for your hair. Get your hair wet, put a little of this on it, then scrub it in with your hands. Keep your eyes closed, because if you get shampoo in your eyes, it hurts. Then you just rinse it out and you're all done."

When she finished, she gave him a smile and left him on his own, shutting the stall door behind her and going over to her own to undress and step in. Ahh, the bliss of hot water.
Back to top Go down
Iliana
Staff Member
Staff Member
Iliana

PostSubject: Re: Red Remedy   Red Remedy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 7:03 pm

“Yay, more rules,” he mumbled under his breath before she left him to his bidding. The tasks she set were easy enough and also pretty self-explanatory. When in wolf form, all Haru needed to do to be cleansed was play in some water and lick himself to kingdom come. Of course, had he been mated, the female would lick him herself, but Haru was still without one. His lips frowned and he became antsy. This was mating season which is why all the packs were on pins and needles. Had it been a regular season, he wouldn’t have gotten attacked by the Alpha female. She took her young seriously, and even though Haru only tried to save the poor cub from the wild boar, he paid for it in the end.

Then I met Jackie, he thought to himself. His fingers worked the soap into a lather all around his body. The smell was different, but easily described as ‘clean’ to him. Somehow, he did feel dirt and muck wash off of him while he stood in the shower. Tentative as he was of washing his unknowns, he did so without complaint or comment. Doing the same with his hair with the shampoo, Haru worked on himself diligently, closing his eyes in Jackie’s warning. A single foot stepped out of the shower two minutes later. A dangerous wave of cold air hit him like he ran smack dab into a tree.

“Cold, cold, cold, cold…”he chanted, snatching a cloth from over his head and wrapping himself in it. Warmth brought on a smile while he watched Jackie’s silhouette in another stall.

“Hey, Jackie? Do you have unknowns too?”

Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Red Remedy   Red Remedy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 8:15 pm

Jackie hummed to herself, washing fairly quickly even though the hot water was pleasantly relaxing. She didn't want to linger in here too long with Haru. If a girl walked in, they were sure to start gossiping, then it would only be a matter of time before they were found out. Would she go to jail..? Probably. She wasn't sure if there were laws about breaking a wolf out of a hospital, but she had a feeling that defending herself with that wasn't going to hold up in court.

"Unknowns?" she repeated, blinking. She rinsed out her hair as she thought about that, then rinsed off her body and shut off the water. "What do you mean? Unknowns as in questions? I always have questions," she admitted. It was part of the reason her professors both adored and grew frustrated with her.

And probably her friends too..

She shrugged and stepped out, picking up her towel and patting her face dry. After coiling the towel around herself, she opened the stall door and tilted her head at him, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Remedy   Red Remedy - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Remedy
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Agasaria :: Roleplay :: Modern Roleplays :: One-on-One Modern Roleplays-
Jump to: