Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Howdy Haw strangers...relax I'm not Texan

Go down 
+3
Layne
The Doctor
humanrevolution
7 posters
AuthorMessage
humanrevolution

Howdy Haw strangers...relax I'm not Texan Empty
PostSubject: Howdy Haw strangers...relax I'm not Texan   Howdy Haw strangers...relax I'm not Texan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:40 am

Howdy Folks....The Doctor apparently found me and sent me here, I assume via TARDIS. Anyways, I'm Josh. Probably won't be on here a lot without provocation, but anyways I'm a huge Sci Fi Nerd and I'm bored as heck. I'm never good with introductions, but I'm rather open to questions. But yea, anyone has a good Roleplay idea lemme know Smile
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Howdy Haw strangers...relax I'm not Texan   Howdy Haw strangers...relax I'm not Texan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:49 am

"Relax I'm not Texan"

LOL.
Back to top Go down
humanrevolution

PostSubject: Re: Howdy Haw strangers...relax I'm not Texan   Howdy Haw strangers...relax I'm not Texan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:57 am

I assume people are scared of them Razz
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Howdy Haw strangers...relax I'm not Texan   Howdy Haw strangers...relax I'm not Texan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 10:11 am

I, for one, am not scared of Texans.

Unless they're given massive amounts of power. Such as in the government. -cough-

Anyway!

Welcome, number 33! No, I won't refer to you as a number all the time, I'm just excited that we have so many people! My New Years resolution was to have 100 by 2014 - I know, I'm crazy. In short, I'm glad to have you, even if you are a huge sci-fi nerd Very Happy

Yay! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://agasaria.rpg-board.net
The Doctor
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Howdy Haw strangers...relax I'm not Texan   Howdy Haw strangers...relax I'm not Texan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 10:42 am

100 by 2014? That's not crazy. If we get a few good roleplays going, maybe get a sleeker, shinier design and layout, we could have 100 by...like...June!
Back to top Go down
Juku
Staff Member
Staff Member
Juku

PostSubject: Re: Howdy Haw strangers...relax I'm not Texan   Howdy Haw strangers...relax I'm not Texan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:24 pm

Yeeeeeehaw! Howdy hey, Josh.

Welcome to roundup-gang!
Back to top Go down
Rokku Hizori
Head Diplomat
Head Diplomat
Rokku Hizori

PostSubject: Re: Howdy Haw strangers...relax I'm not Texan   Howdy Haw strangers...relax I'm not Texan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:33 pm

In an effort to resist Southern slang...

Hello and welcome to Agasaria!
Back to top Go down
Iliana
Staff Member
Staff Member
Iliana

PostSubject: Re: Howdy Haw strangers...relax I'm not Texan   Howdy Haw strangers...relax I'm not Texan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 9:09 pm

SCI-FI EVERYWHERE! D: *Attempts to throw around dragons and magic*

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. We'll rid you of your boredom with our awesome role play skills. Welcome to the site! I'm Iliana and I promise anything Layne has said about me is not true. Smile
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Howdy Haw strangers...relax I'm not Texan   Howdy Haw strangers...relax I'm not Texan I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:31 am

*bedunks magic with scientific explanations and dragons with logical reasoning for their existance through evolution*
Back to top Go down
ladyanneboleyn
ladyanneboleyn

PostSubject: Re: Howdy Haw strangers...relax I'm not Texan   Howdy Haw strangers...relax I'm not Texan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 9:39 pm

The Doctor wrote:
"Relax I'm not Texan"

LOL.
You are the physician in this realm? But you have failed to approach the Queen with your good will and respect! This is a true outrage, sir!
Back to top Go down
ladyanneboleyn
ladyanneboleyn

PostSubject: Re: Howdy Haw strangers...relax I'm not Texan   Howdy Haw strangers...relax I'm not Texan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 9:40 pm

humanrevolution wrote:
Howdy Folks....The Doctor apparently found me and sent me here, I assume via TARDIS. Anyways, I'm Josh. Probably won't be on here a lot without provocation, but anyways I'm a huge Sci Fi Nerd and I'm bored as heck. I'm never good with introductions, but I'm rather open to questions. But yea, anyone has a good Roleplay idea lemme know Smile
"Howdy Haw", that is the language in which you conduct your speak? It sounds as though you are very poorly educated!

You of all people, should be bowing before Queen Anne of England!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Howdy Haw strangers...relax I'm not Texan   Howdy Haw strangers...relax I'm not Texan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Howdy Haw strangers...relax I'm not Texan
Page 1 of 1