Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The World Has Died

Go down 
+2
Juku
Rokku Hizori
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Juku
Staff Member
Staff Member
Juku

The World Has Died - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The World Has Died   The World Has Died - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:46 am

Chomps was surprised by Jasmine's sudden flurry of movements. His one simple touch seemed to have frighten and alarmed her. Which probably anyone would do now. In these times, people didn't know who were allies and friends. And it was partially his own fault for not saying it was him in the first place.

"You could have killed me. Yeah." He smirked and tried to play it off as a joke like she was attempting to do. "You just seemed a bit shooken in your sleep and I was only trying to provide some slight comfort." Chomps retrieved his hand and folded it over his chest. Looking out to the field in front of him. The typical just playing it off kinda deal. His expression turned blank, noticing Jazz was still looking to him. Returning a look within the corner of his eye.

"You're fine. No one is going to bother you. I'm on guard"
Back to top Go down
Iliana
Staff Member
Staff Member
Iliana

PostSubject: Re: The World Has Died   The World Has Died - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:10 pm

"Geez, talk about taking it like a man,"she murmured, watching look out at the field casually, as if he had never been elbowed in the jaw just a few moments before! It was most likely due to her lack of strength. Jasmine wasn't necessarily the strongest female of the group (neither was Kale, but who was keeping track, really?), but she at least expected her speech of Kung Fu to falter him in his steps if the elbow didn't work. To her dismal surprise, Chomps was immune to both her physical force and her spree of knowledge behind it. She stared at him, her jaw agape at the reasoning behind her moment of freaking out.

"Oh, I was?" After blinking away her surprise, she laughed while shoving his arm with the same elbow she used to deck him across the chin. "Ahhh, that's nothing! That's nothing but Rapid Eye Movement, REM sleep. Well, it's not really sleep...more of a state of unconscious that allows your eyes to rapidly move back and forth to create an image in your head. Once that stasis goes on, you know, you start getting more images with your REM, which creates what we call 'dreams.' I don't have the ability to lucid dream yet, so that's why I was dreaming about..." There was a pause that lasted a lifetime before she decided to continue on.

"...Books."

It wasn't a lie but it was also not the entire truth. Books were a big basis for the horrendous nightmare she had about the knowledge and the crossbow, but none of that was Chomps' business. It wasn't going to help them wait out the time until the other two return and it wasn't going to help Chomps free his mind from whatever seemed to have been bothering him since their arrival at the field. He was a lot better off knowing about the true definition of the word 'dream' than diving into the confusing, inexplicable fortress of her mind.

"So...can you lucid dream?" Jazz was never really one for starting conversations.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: The World Has Died   The World Has Died - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:26 pm

Kale nodded silently as Stephen offered to go in first. That was pretty much expected, even though she thought maybe she should peek in before he did. On the other hand, his weapon was a lot more useful in hand-to-hand, unless she wanted to swing the crossbow around like a club. It was an option.. just not a very good one. For now she hung back as he kicked the rest of the window out and climbed in.

"I don't think the police really care who breaks into or out of anything, anymore," she murmured as she walked in, glancing around. Nobody. Well, that was good. She relaxed her grip on the bow and looked to Stephen.

"Food that isn't going to go bad is our top priority. If there's anything that is gonna go bad but hasn't yet, we'll just eat it tonight or in the morning before we go. Let's head to the gym first since it's right here. We need bags or a tarp, or else we're going to be making five million trips," she said, nodding toward the wide gymnasium doors.
Back to top Go down
https://agasaria.rpg-board.net
Rokku Hizori
Head Diplomat
Head Diplomat
Rokku Hizori

PostSubject: Re: The World Has Died   The World Has Died - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 12:17 am

"Ah, storage, right!" I said, and made my way to the huge doors Kale had indicated. They opened easily enough, no sense in locking things inside the building I guessed, or maybe the janitors were lazy. Either one was equally plausible. I glanced around, and saw the mats, what appeared to be a small office, but no sign of any of the equipment, at least nothing i could see in the deep darkness. I pulled out my glowstick, relieved to see that it still gave off a decent bit of light. I made my way to the office, and found a short hall leading to the locker room. I pushed it open, and it gave without any resistance. I looked around and spied an obvious storage room, and shoved the door open, this one opening to a large storage room full of balls and other athletic equipment. "Well...Guess now we hunt until we find something." I said, moving the glowstick around to shed a small bit of light into the room.
Back to top Go down
Juku
Staff Member
Staff Member
Juku

PostSubject: Re: The World Has Died   The World Has Died - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:19 am

It was true. Chomps really did take that elbow to the jaw like a man. The training Chomps used to endure before he became a wrestler was unparalleled and even worse than any trap from the SAW movies. His expression was still unchanged, and his gaze returned to out into the field ahead of him.

He saw back into his past. His haunting past. Chomps was able to fill everything in. Detail for detail. The entire football team, cheerleaders, and himself. The small skinny kid that was constantly picked on. The sheer memory of it angered him. He was almost completely out of focus if Jazz hadn't started talking about her dreaming. He was half listening, half not. IT wasn't her fault by no mean. And he did his best to pay attention.

Luckily she asked him a question about lucid dreaming. Least it would eventually drift onto different topics...Right? "I..I can't say I have done what you said. But.. I have had my share of dreams." Chomps smiled a little. "Those dreams seem to be the only good things happening as of late." Chomps turned his head to her. "That and at least being able to survive and have a group of folks with the same destination."
Back to top Go down
Iliana
Staff Member
Staff Member
Iliana

PostSubject: Re: The World Has Died   The World Has Died - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 8:56 pm

"Tch! You say it like it's some kinda honor that we're all going to the same destination or whatever,"she scoffed, flipping a piece of her burgundy red hair behind her ear. "To me, it's more like a given. I probably woulda died from starvation or complete and utter lack of oxygen if I kept on reading about those locks, and I'm glad for that. I'm glad you guys found me and told me about stuff, but we don't really have any other choice but to stick together, right? It's not an honor or a privilege. It's more of a necessity." He didn't look like he was listening or gave two hoots of his brain train about what she was saying...which only made her want to continue.

"I don't know much about Kale, but I like her. I like how she takes charge and knows what she's doing just by using her memory or common sense or something. It's awesome. Even with all of these books I read, I don't think I could come up with some sort of plan to help other people in a crisis like this. Stephen is pretty cool, makes me wonder if he's homosexual or not. Not that all cool people are homosexual! Just most of the good looking cool people." She refrained from saying the word 'gay', just in case Chomps found it offensive or something when pertaining to his friend. She could tell by watching the way his muscles relaxed when Stephen spoke to him that they had been some sort of friends for however long a time.

"He's bold. We need bold. You're more brass and brawn, but Stephen def has you beat. He's not like Kale, but he knows what he's doing. He's open to suggestions and opt to change his mind about something if he feels its going to work best for the situation. We need someone like that." She paused for a second, looking out over the field while fighting the bubbly feeling of finally having the nightmare out of her head. The way Chomps' face drained of some color while overlooking the blanket of grass made it obvious that he was reliving one of his. Poor guy.

"And you? You can just beat stuff up."
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: The World Has Died   The World Has Died - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:02 pm

"That sounds about right," Kale muttered with a nod. Her eyes were adjusting, but not quickly enough or well enough to really give her vision from the faint glowstick light in the closet. She scanned the shapes, making out piles of basketballs and what smelled like a basket of old jerseys. Disgusting. Frowning, she walked inside and tugged out her own glowstick, hunting around until she found a large canvas bag that was used to haul soccer balls around. It was big, but that didn't necessarily mean it was more useful. Overloading it with too much weight would slow them down and make it harder to get back outside. She'd have to be careful.

"Here," she said, putting her glowstick in her mouth to free up her hands as she dumped the balls out of the bag and made her way back to Stephen. She left the closet and put the glowstick back in her pocket.

"Do you want to look for another bag, or just keep this one?"
Back to top Go down
Rokku Hizori
Head Diplomat
Head Diplomat
Rokku Hizori

PostSubject: Re: The World Has Died   The World Has Died - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:37 am

I happened upon two move duffel bags as Kale spoke, and removed their current contents. Foorballs and padding fell to the ground, and I turned to look at Kale in the pale light. "I think these should do it. If we try to carry too much we'll overwork ourselves and the horses." I said, making my way back out into the main gymnasium. I wandered back out into the hallway, and looked around and saw nothing to lead me in any particular direction. "Alright...so there's several possibilities: Cafeteria, work shop, or some kind of agriculture department...does New York City even have those?" I wondered aloud, looking around. "At any rate, that look to be the way of the cafeteria...possibly." I said, pointing my glowstick down a hall that was littered with bulletin boards and was a bit wider than the others.
Back to top Go down
Juku
Staff Member
Staff Member
Juku

PostSubject: Re: The World Has Died   The World Has Died - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:02 pm

"Necessity, sure." Chomps mumbled first, turning himself more towards Jazz, dropping anything that he was thinking about before. The conversation had just picked up to a point where he could add more detail on. The current situation. How the world completely went to shit, surviving, sticking together.

He nodded in agreement about Kale. She was a strong woman who had a good sense of direction and plan. In fact, without her we'd probably be wandering around like headless chickens. "Stephen has been pretty down to Earth for as long as I've known him. Homosexual or not. Never really bothered asking." Chomps didn't care too much about his friend's sexual orientation. "He's got a lot of boldness for sure. We need everything we can get, and everything helps."

Chomps felt better slightly. Even though his past still lingered in the back of his mind. What's past is past, and the present and future are what is important right now. He looked down at his arms and wrists and saw that he'd lost some tint, and his hands were ice cold, when usually they weren't..He shook his head, standing up to shake off any remainder of the nightmare left. It wasn't going to bother him anymore..He became one after all that bullying and torture. Stronger, wiser, friendlier.

"Yeah I can.." Chomps frowned. "...You know before all of this shit went down.. When I was younger..I used to be a bully. Yeah. Believe it or not. This place was where I dreaded coming everyday because I'd be picked on for being small and not cool like everyone else. But look where they are..Look where I am.."
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: The World Has Died   The World Has Died - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 9:37 pm

Kurt was already inside the cafeteria; having came in to the school through a back entrance. He looked around the kitchen for any and all of the canned food he could fit inside of the backpack that he was fortunate enough to find in an open locker. He made no noise, and listened carefully for any other footsteps. Kurt thought for a moment to go to the principals office and rummage through drawers. He hoped to find matches confiscated before the terrible event that took out all electronics. This school had had a reputation for delinquents, there were even a few past cases of arson, though any matches would have likely been intended for cigarettes. After making up his mind, he zipped up his pack and crept out into the hallway.

Last edited by Ionalien on Fri May 24, 2013 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iliana
Staff Member
Staff Member
Iliana

PostSubject: Re: The World Has Died   The World Has Died - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 5:38 pm

"Hold up, wait. You used to be bullied or you used to be a bully? I thought if you got picked on you were the one being bullied. Unless I've been doing that whole high school thing wrong. Not that I've been bullied. Big guys don't usually pick on small girls like me. Well, girls do..."she thought, tapping the side of her jaw in an attempt to bring up a high school memory, but none came. She was just going to have to wing it. "The girls didn't pick on me. I was a nerd so I just called them out on it every time they tried. You know, those little lip-gloss wearing dames that have the world revolving on one fin--" Jazz came to an abrupt stop, blinking ahead at absolutely nothing before swinging her brown eyes to Chomps like she was seeing him for the very first time.

"How long have we been here? I haven't seen the others in forever." Kale and Stephen had been gone for quite some time, and with her nightmare, Jasmine no longer knew how long she had been asleep. There they were, passing the time away chit-chatting about bullies and lip-gloss while the other two could be in some serious danger! They were in a high school after all. If they could meet a guy with a crossbow, they could run into a zombie principle.

"We should probably go look for them. They might run into a zombie principle." She stood up and looked in straight in the eye, nothing short of dead serious about what she just said.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: The World Has Died   The World Has Died - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 5:55 pm

"Cafeteria first. Food that is ready to eat is most important," Kale decided. "Agriculture department would be a great bonus to set us up for long-term food, but seeds aren't going to do us much good until we have a solid stronghold somewhere so that we can afford the time to grow them. We'll have to be further South for that anyway, but we can definitely look while we're here. Stocking up is important. I mean, money's useless, but maybe real stuff won't be, y'know?"

She walked toward the cafeteria with him, about to say something else when she heard something. It almost sounded like a zipper. Fuck! They weren't alone. She grabbed Stephen's arm and pulled him into a doorway with her, then readied her crossbow and peered around the corner. For a moment, there was nothing, but then she saw the cafeteria door open and somebody came out.

"Who are you?" she demanded, stepping into the faint light from a window and pointing the crossbow at the dark figure. Maybe it was cruel, but until she knew what they were dealing with, she was going to be careful.
Back to top Go down
Rokku Hizori
Head Diplomat
Head Diplomat
Rokku Hizori

PostSubject: Re: The World Has Died   The World Has Died - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 8:27 pm

I nodded, and responded to Kale "Yeah, its still nice to have them in reserve, we could always trade them anyway..." I wandered down the hall, looking for some tell-tale sign that we had found a cafeteria, and then my thought process was interrupted by the sudden movement into a doorway. "I really need to start paying more attention..." I mumbled, then moved to barely see past the doorway. I could just barely make out the figure Kale was aiming at, but a small bit of light was slowly beginning to filter in from the rising sun. "He's a kid Kale...unarmed...but he's got supplies we were looking for." I whispered. At that moment, I realized that I myself was completely unarmed as well, and knives weren't hard to hide.
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: The World Has Died   The World Has Died - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:40 pm

Kurt jumped back slightly, surprised at the large crossbow being shoved in his face. The woman behind the weapon most likely could not see his katana, as it was strapped to his left side and his right was facing her. He kept calm, and took a quick mental assessment of his options: he could either draw his currently unseen weapon and threaten or attack the her, or try to appeal to her better nature. He decided against the former, not wanting to take the chance of an arrow being shot into his head. He slowly raised his hands, and said carefully to the woman, "No one looking for a fight, thats for sure. if you would like to know otherwise, it would be easier to talk without a crossbow in my face." Kurt waited for a response, hoping she wouldn't just shoot him for the prospect of a few extra supplies.
Back to top Go down
Juku
Staff Member
Staff Member
Juku

PostSubject: Re: The World Has Died   The World Has Died - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:57 pm

Jazz? And Chomps? Having a conversation without any smart remarks? Or violence?! That was a shock by itself. The other part was what that they were diving deeper into each others lives before the shit went down. Chomps had never told anyone about his bullying. "I used to bully weaker kids because Bullies used to bully me when I was weak..Until one day I looked at myself and said..What am I doing.." Chomps sighed, followed with a slight frown. "Since then, I made sure to be a good person and be the one that sticks up for the underdog."

"Yeah..Those girls were always something out of a toy factory..I swear..All that makeup and shit.." Quickly turning the conversation towards Stephen and Kale. They had been gone a while.."We've been here for a good thirty minutes to an hour..They've been gone a while for sure.."

Just when he was about to suggest looking for them, Jazz beat him to it. Chomps smirked happily and put his fist into his palm. "Zombie Principle..That'd be something to run into.. I like your idea! Let's go then." Chomps eagerly rising up from the bench.
Back to top Go down
Iliana
Staff Member
Staff Member
Iliana

PostSubject: Re: The World Has Died   The World Has Died - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:42 pm

Jasmine flashed a cat-like smile and Chomps' sudden change. He went from lowly and depressed to vibrant and ready to punch a zombie principle. It was nice to see the change in him. Jazz didn't like when people were beside themselves, not sure whether to think ill of that or not. There had been far too many times where Jasmine had become nothing more than a shell, her boisterous soul lost somewhere far in the deep chasm of her mind. Just like the way the group found her locked in that closet. She wasn't herself. She wasn't even human...

Dismissing the thought with a quick shake of her head, Jazz stood up just as quickly as the great man beside her did, the height difference between the two clearly evident as she tilted her head to look up to him. "Good. I'd hate to think about what would happen to two people in an abandoned high school. I'm pretty sure there have got to be movies or books or documentaries about something creepy and sinister like this, don't you think? They come up with some sort of show about everything else in the book. Why not call it, Dawn of the Desk or something?"

Jazz went on her way with her new-found friend, rambling about her theory of zombies, plagues, human abnormalities, all while following him down the bleachers and across the field. There was no light to be had anywhere, and she surely doubted that the green glowstick in her pocket was going to cut it. Still, she ate enough carrots as a child to know that her eyesight was a force to be reckoned with. One of the many perks she was proud of. After enough silence, she looked upwards at Chomps, trying hard to make out the expression he wore while the two progressed through the school.

"You scared?"
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: The World Has Died   The World Has Died - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:40 pm

Kale watched the boy as he put his hands over his head. Either unarmed or not wanting to start a fight. That was good. What she really didn't appreciate was how he accused her of putting her crossbow in his face. She eyed the distance between them - a good seven or eight feet, at least. At this range, she might even miss... okay, probably not, but it still wasn't in his damned face. A whiner. She frowned and glanced discreetly at Stephen, not wanting to give away that she wasn't alone just yet. He was right - the kid had supplies. Still, murder seemed like a bit much for food..

"Talk like this or not at all," she decided, not lowering her crossbow. She wanted a name at the very least, though she wouldn't say no to him offering to share whatever he had found. What if all the good stuff was gone?
Back to top Go down
Rokku Hizori
Head Diplomat
Head Diplomat
Rokku Hizori

PostSubject: Re: The World Has Died   The World Has Died - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 8:51 pm

This entire situation was costing us valuable time. Already, the sun was beginning to rise, and soon people would be able to see them, including police. Their guns wouldn't do much, but I assumed pepper spray and nightclubs still worked, and I doubted they had abandoned their posts in only two days. Then again, maybe they had; we got into the school easily enough. I glanced back into the room we were backed into, and didn't see much. It appeared to be some sort of teacher's lounge, though there was no refrigerator, only sofas and chairs, which looked rather inviting at the current moment. I stifled a yawn, and slowly came to realize that I had not slept at all, and here the sun was rising. I was tired, and ready to move on. a quick second glance of the room showed a vending machine, and I moved toward it, and called to Kale "Just shoot him. I'm ready to get the hell out of here." I said, and then proceeded to kick the class, shattering it with a few strikes. I then began to stuff the chips, cookies, and Doritos into one of the bags we took from the gym.
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: The World Has Died   The World Has Died - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 7:49 pm

Kurt put his hands down and sighed. "Cant we just all get along here?"He said, mostly to himself. He was about to engage in some evidently less than friendly conversation, but then Kurt heard a man call to the person standing in front of him, telling her just to shoot. A moment later, a loud crack, presumably from the teacher's lounge vending machine. Before the person with the crossbow decided to end him, Kurt bolted...straight into the boys restroom. While he didn't expect normal social policies to apply, he hoped to at least have a slightly better chance against that crossbow. Working quickly, he opened one of the stall doors, and kicked it right in the center so that the door would be forced to rotate past its normal point and the hinges would snap. He then picked up the door, using the handle to be able to have a free hand with which he drew his katana. He certainly wouldn't be able to fight normally, but if he could just take the first bolt with his makeshift shield, and then get close before she could reload...well, he wasn't even sure the door could take the bolt, nor did he know what the other looter had in store for him. So he barged out of the room with a more than a little self-doubt.
Back to top Go down
Juku
Staff Member
Staff Member
Juku

PostSubject: Re: The World Has Died   The World Has Died - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 6:21 pm

Chomps was excited. No more sitting around waiting aimlessly. He and Jazz were about to tread the dark corridors of the school, and might even find themselves face to face with a Zombie principal. Just like those old horror movies from when he was a kid. Chomps grinned. "Dawn of the Desk is good. I'd use that as a title. I'd also go with The Walking D's..Like..Grade..D..Erm..It sounded better in my head." Chomps chuckled embarassed, then shook it off and continued to lead on.

He was bent on marching into the school, hoping to find something or someone to beat up. Just to do it, and to leave his dent in the school. Literally. Cracking his knuckles and rolling his head, just itching to get inside.

The two came upon the gym doors. Sealed tightly by locks and chains. "Well..That's unfortunate." Chomps frowned, while looking around for a rock or something to attempt to break the chains. Alternatively they could've just looked for another door or window. Aha! A cinderblock..Maybe that could work. Walking over towards it, quickly heaving it up to his chest, he returned to the lock and began to slam the block against the door.
Back to top Go down
Iliana
Staff Member
Staff Member
Iliana

PostSubject: Re: The World Has Died   The World Has Died - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 11:53 pm

"Yeah, way to go, way to go, WAY TO GO WOULD YOU STOP IT ALREADY!?" Jazz threw her hands in the air and began waving them fanticly from one side to the next. Chomps had suddenly began banging down on a door and its lock, creating one of the loudest sounds she thought she heard in the past three days. Her first reaction was to jump right out of her skin with the sudden shock the noise brought, but her mind worked too fast to remain on one emotion for long. Gears turned completely in her head, Jasmine shoved him hard in his arm once or twice, though it didn't make him so much as budge.

"Quit it! You're going to wake up a zombie horde, you idiot! It's a freaking lock! A lock is not so difficult to pick if you have the proper train of thought, eye coordination and a good ear for clicks and breaks in the internal system of the mechanism! It's third grade!" Her shoves got a little harder, and with it, her eyes zipped around her for any site of movement. "You could just ask kindly! Stop it! Quit! QUIT!"
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: The World Has Died   The World Has Died - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 12:37 am

"Aw, Stephen, you scared the kid away," Kale whined, watching the boy bolt. Into a bathroom. She sighed and moved to the side, leaning casually against the lockers with one leg up. So tempting to whistle as she waited.. but unwise. Instead she listened. An echoing snap? Either a stall wall or door, she assumed. Not like a sink being smashed would sound like that. So, he was making a shield? She grinned and unloaded the crossbow, putting it away and waiting.

When he came out, she merely tackled the moving door to trip him. Finding herself sitting on the 'shield' with a soft boy trapped underneath, she knocked politely on the door.

"Excuse me, I wasn't finished with our discussion."
Back to top Go down
Rokku Hizori
Head Diplomat
Head Diplomat
Rokku Hizori

PostSubject: Re: The World Has Died   The World Has Died - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 1:34 am

The duffel bag was half-filled with junk food of various kinds, from salty Ruffles chips to sweet creamy oreos. Huh...these could be very valuable in a few weeks... I mused, then pulled the strings taunt and slung the bag over my back. It wasn't much food by any stretch of the imagination, but it was better than nothing. I walked into the hallway, watching as Kale proceeded to tackle the boy holding...the door to a bathroom stall and waving around a katana. I sighed, and shook my head. It was ridiculous, really, that the boy tried to use that thing as a shield. The door was far from balanced, and katanas were meant for two hands. I approached Kale, and chuckled a bit as she tapped on the door. "Look kid, we don't want to hurt you, really we don't...but you're armed, and people are already going batshit insane...we have to be cautious..." I said, and then barely managed to stifle a yawn. "Look...how about you come with us?" I suggested, and then turned in sudden surprise as a distant banging sounded in the distance. "Lord, what now?"
Back to top Go down
Juku
Staff Member
Staff Member
Juku

PostSubject: Re: The World Has Died   The World Has Died - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 8:04 pm

Chomps continued slamming the brick against the door. Grunting harder and harder with each cling and clang. It also didn't help that Jazz was yelling in the background, shoving him too. Luckily he minded that, seeing that lock was just about to break. "Almost...There.." Biting his tongue with one final heavy slam, the lock fell to the ground and the door shifted slightly. "See? Nothing to worry about. No zombie hordes or anything.."

He pushed his shoulder against the door, pushing it with everything he could. The door creaking and scratching the floor, the noise level echoing inside the building. "Heh. Figures. Typical.." Smirking while groaning to push the door fully open. It was pitch black inside, the sea of black most unwelcoming. However, Chomps squinted seeing a door in the back. "That's our destination.." Looking back at Jazz, raising an eyebrow. "Are you coming?" As he began to walk into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: The World Has Died   The World Has Died - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 3:32 pm

When he walked out he was surprised to see that she had put away her crossbow, but then she tackled him to the ground. Kurt struggled, to no avail. He was now at the mercy of the woman who was now sitting on top of him. He laughed nervously. "Hey. Don't kill me, please?" he said just as another person walked up and started talking. "Hey, I'm not insane! he complained. He was about to say something about joining them when he heard another loud noise off in the distance. ”Uh, can you let me up if were gonna work together, like before someone else comes to kill me?” he said rather quickly, blending the words together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The World Has Died   The World Has Died - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The World Has Died
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next