Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Choice of Games

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Doctor
The Doctor

Choice of Games Empty
PostSubject: Choice of Games   Choice of Games I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:34 am

http://www.choiceofgames.com/ is a site with a bunch of text-based choose-your-own-adventure games. The earlier ones are all free, but the newer ones are all just teasers of a full game they want you to buy. Still, the older ones are cool. My two favorites are Choice of Zombies and Choice of Dragons. I know the very best outcome for Choice of Zombies, so why don't you take it on and see how well you do? Post results of every playthrough.
Back to top Go down

Choice of Games
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Agasaria :: Archives :: OOC Archives :: Other-
Jump to: