Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Please at least read it *le puppy dog eyes*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Regnier

PostSubject: Please at least read it *le puppy dog eyes*   Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:29 pm

The competition is now in a voting stage and it can be voted for through VERIFIED e-mails, if e-mail addresses are made up the votes will be automatically halfed. Would you do me a favour and vote for it? I can give you the link and all, with all your e-mails available? I'd love you more than I already do and that's a damn lot xD

http://www.junkkouture.com/
[18:59:05] Ana Dunne: You click it, pick the EAST category and keep going to the side until you come across 'Rewind' <3
[19:13:55] Ana Dunne: Pretty please with sugar on top? And if you could get some friends up on it voting everyday once with every e-mail you own until Friday..then well you'd hold a special place in heart xD

Please at least read it *le puppy dog eyes*
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1