Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pushing The Limits | Accepting

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Freedom!

Pushing The Limits | Accepting  Empty
PostSubject: Pushing The Limits | Accepting    Pushing The Limits | Accepting  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:34 pm

Hello! This is Layne. This roleplay has been taken over by myself as Freedom has seemingly abandoned Agasaria and I want to see this played out. Alright, join away!

Trouble Meets Smart
Your in High School, its nothing special, no special powers or nothing, Yes, just a normal High School. But the people ehre are all different, the Council have noticed how a few of the pupils are failing in a lot of subjects,how they are skipping school, and how some of them have Crimal Confictions, and are doing stuff they shouldn't be doing. So much goes on, and after deciding that the threats weren't working with these pupils, they took another approach. With the help of the Principle, as well as the Social Workers it came to an agreement- the Five smartest people in the school would be given the five worse, it was up to them to improve their grades, and make sure they actually came to school. Some of them said 'No way were they spending their time with a loser!' But then they got threatened with getting Failed in their subjects if they dind't take it up, so what choice did they have? Now both futures are lying in the hands of these... Troublemakers. Maybe some will want to help, but the odds are they're going to be stubborn and hard to work with. This could go many different ways, but the bottom line is that if these 'Smart Kids' don't get these Stupid onesgrades up, nothings going to go right. Both students are going to be failed, and won't be able to follow their dreams.
*Based Mostly On The Book, Pushing The Limits*

Sum It All Up
Ok, a good, smart person is paired with a more bad graded eprson, both have to work together to get their grades etc. Then it goes from there, you know falling in love with each other and all the rest. Then of course they can also both compeltely hate each other if you want.
Back to top Go down
Freedom!

PostSubject: Re: Pushing The Limits | Accepting    Pushing The Limits | Accepting  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:38 pm

Rules

Romance
Everyone loves a good bit of romance. I am not going to ban characters from becoming pregnant on her, but just make sure both parts agree with it, ok? thanks. Because of this style of role play, i am not so sure if BI characters etc will fit in right, but if someone else wants to try it whatever floats your boat... One more thing, if any of the two who are Rping the romance scenes decides it is getting uncomfortable for them to RP, feel free to *Fade To Black.*

OOC Talk
Use ([{ }]) when speaking OOC. (Out Of Character.) I am going to be strict on this, cause its an easy thing to do and even if your on your phone, its not that hard to cick the corner, select them then come back out and type is it? the rest of us can do it, so lets hope you can do the same.

Cursing
Cursing is allowed, but not lot of it. Just as long as you *Star* out the vowels - A E I O U. but don't over do it on them, as we don't want this role play locked for a matter like that.Also, do not count words like crap, hell, devil, ass etc as curses. Ass is clearly not a curse, its another name for a donkey so relax about it, ok?

Drinking/Smoking
Drinking/Smoking are allowed. Anyone can drink/smoke in this role play, but do not let me see you just making beer magically appear from a tree. You have to buy it, steal it, or at least get it from some where else, but you get the point, no doing stuff your style.

Fighting
Fighting is allowed, because to talk seriously, there is no place in the world that doesn't have fights at some point. But, if you are in a fight you can not walk away without a scratch or bruise if the other person is on the edge of death if you know what i mean ok? This also relates up to not kiling anyones character without there permission.

Writing | Literacy
You MUST Write at least 3 lines per post i prefer if you write more than 5 through., this isn't that hard now is it? Anyone can write at least three lines, and it will make you a better writer, this is a Semi-Lit Role Play, so this will be strict. If you have Writers Block (WB), you still have to at least do three lines, and you can't use that as an excuse all the time. I know it can be hard, but add detail to make in longer if you want! Aso, i don't require a big fancy post, a simple one will do. Grammar/Spelling is also needed, i understand when you spell big words wrong, or even have some silly mistakes but a full post with nothing spelt right is not ok, its to hard to read.[b]
Back to top Go down
Freedom!

PostSubject: Re: Pushing The Limits | Accepting    Pushing The Limits | Accepting  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:43 pm

Characters

[size=85](Each One Will Be Paired AFTER The RP Starts, The Social Worker Will Pair Them)[/size]
Name | Gender | Age | Paired With | Page | Played By

[size=150]Trouble Makers [/size]
[size=85]'Not All These People Are Out To Cause Trouble.'[/size]

The Drinker | Alcoholic
Hes always drunk. He tends to drink away his problems, drink when hes happy, and drink for just about anything else. The Social Worker is always on at him, but she can't say he doesn't go to school- In a strange way, he doesn't mind going there to get a laugh, and to get more drink.
Isaiah | Male | 17 | TAKEN | Ionalien

The Smoker | Smoke Addict
He smokes a lot of bad stuff, Most people have given up on him ever getting his dream. All he used to do was play his guitar, and dream about becoming a rockstar. That was until he and his group broke up, and he started smoking all the wrong stuff, his grades started falling, and he became less popular...
| Male | .. | Accepting

The Stoner | Drug Addict
Hes the one you see in the toilets, behind the buildings, at the back of the class room. The one everyone knows is a Stoner, Some don't care much cause it makes him funny, but no one ever tries to get close to him, most think he can make anything look scary and dangerous. No one knows his back story, they just think hes worthless.
Noah | Male | 17 | Ionalien

The Troubled | Bad Grades
Shes just troubled, nothing ever seems to go right for her, and everything has just took a turn for the worst. She used to be top of the class, and A+ Student but now Shes fallen right down to the bottom. She won't tell anyone why, well not yet anyway. Everyones spreading rumars, maybe thats why shes so bad...
Rosaline | Female | 17 | Layne

The Rebel | Rebellious
Shes the Rebel, everyone knows it. She doesn't let anyone stand in her way, if she wants to do something she'll do it, no matter how reckless. Shes got one of those, 'dare-devil' personality's, and can normally be found doing something reckless, anything from running from the police to fighting in school, shes got it all.
Female | 17 | Accepting | Accepting

[size=150]Smarty Pants[/size]
[size=85]'Just Because Their Smart, Doesn't Mean Their Lifes Are Perfect.'[/size]

The Wannabe | Popular Girl
Shes what most would call a 'Wannabe'. Shes not afraid to flash herself around like a model, and she loves messing with all the boys minds. But at the same time, she kept all of her grades good, why? Because who doesn't love a Smart Chick! She had never looked twice at these... Toublemakers until now.
Female | .. | Open | Accepting

The Depressed | Loner
Shes never had it easy, No one ever really liked her, But then again she never give them a chance. She always stayed to the background of things, and never willingly went to parties or anything like that. She was always scared of the troublemakers, and what they would do next. So she stayed hiden behind her studying |.

The Crazy Girl | Hyper
This girl is completely crazy, she bounces around like mad, and doesn't care what anyone else thinks. She has tried a few times to talk to the troublemakers, but it never really happened, she bonded with a few but they soon just vanished... so she stayed to her own crowd of friends.

Gods Helper | Look On The Brightside
This boy got the nickname of 'Gods Helper' after getting perfect grades, and being able to understand everyone. He loves to listen to others problems, while he burdens her own on his shoulders. When he was told that he would be partnered with a Troublemaker, he wasn't sure what to think.
Male | -- | | Open | Accepting

The Jock | Popular
Ok, everyone knows the 'Jock'. Hes Mister Great Future, able to do anything and get away with it. Hes on some teams, and his grades are always coming out good, Why? Because he wants a future. When he got the news he would be paired with some... Troublemaker he refused, until they threatened his grades.
Male | .. | Open | Accepting

(More will Be added if these ones fill up/ if you have another idea PM me it and I Might add it here Wink )

Last edited by Layne on Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Layne is taking over Freedom's RP :-))
Back to top Go down
Freedom!

PostSubject: Re: Pushing The Limits | Accepting    Pushing The Limits | Accepting  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:45 pm

Pushing The Limits | Accepting  Tumblr_m6lpwpG8Xk1rnj3oso1_500
[size=150] Ⓙⓤⓢⓣ Ⓣⓗⓔ Ⓝⓞⓡⓜⓐⓛ [/size]
Name: Noah Hutchins
Nickname: Noah, or Stoner Boy as some know me as, But Stoner is ok as well.

[size=150] Ⓓⓘⓖⓖⓘⓝⓖ Ⓓⓔⓔⓟⓔⓡ[/size]
Pushing The Limits | Accepting  Tumblr_lrhbax62Ln1r3082jo1_400
Hobbies: Noah has a lot of Hobbies, before his parents died he used to fix cars and moterbikes, buying them in as junk and fixing them up, sometime selling them and sometimes keeping them just to run them out again for the fun of it. He loves causing trouble, if he finds a way to cause it you can be sure hes going to do it just to annoy someone. He loves getting into fights for the smallest reasons, and isn't afraid to go all out if he gets away with it. Now, he has his 'Big Badpoint' hes a Stoner. Anything bad going out there he takes it, He could probably stop of he wanted to, but it helps him relax after his past, and it feels so good...
Personality: Noah is a strong headed boy, who prefers to keep all of his problems to himself. Hes not overly talkative, unless hes trying to annoy someone in one way or another. Sometimes he doesn't mean to annoy or frighten people, but he just does. The wild 'Stoner' eyes don't always help him. Hes hardly ever in school, and has a strict 'No early morning' rule. The only reason he ever shows up is because he needs to, otherwise he'll loose all rights to his brothers. Noah can be playful, and is always at his best when he has his brothers which is rare, but all the same. Hes very brace, and some say cocky as he isn't afraid to stand up to anyone, including his Social Worker. He hates her with the life of him, but she has the power to take rights off of him, or even deny him ever seeing his brothers again.
History: Well lets see where to start... Well before Noah's parents died, he was a pretty normal boy. He fixed cars to emss about in them, and still caused trouble. But he sued to do good as well, his grades weren't completely awful, and some people had hope of him some day getting into a good career or some sort. His brother, Jacob worshipped the ground he walked on, and Noah was laways close to him. Tyler was younger, but Noah still loved him dearly. That ngiht of the crash, his parents had went out and left them with a babysitter, the police came and delivered the news. That ngiht was the last one he spent with his brothers, promising them everything would be ok, and that he would get them back some day. he sitll says that, he is getting his brothers back. They were all sent to foster homes, luckily Jacob and Tyler ended up in the sma eone while Noah was sent to one far of, he was allowed to see his brothers under supervision once a week, until he beat up his foster Dad. The man had hit him to much, and he had blown up on him and the family phoned the social worker. After them he was sent to another Foster Home, and wasn't allowed to see his brothers more than three times a month. It drove him crazy, and his school grades and everything falled, then he started taking drugs and all the bad stuff, even through he knew it was wrong. That foster family give him up after the mother became pregnant, aparently he was to 'Unstable' to have around a new born kid, as If he would ever harm a child. But then he was dropped into this foster home, the parents are in it for the money and don't care wha tthey do, they own the basement ebtween the three of them and thats that. His Social Worker sees him in school sometimes, whenever he cares enough to turn up. If he doesn't go to school enough they are taking his brothers away from him, and that'll kill the boy. He swears they dangle them in front of him, to lure him into doing stuff.

[size=150] Ⓕⓐⓜⓘⓛⓨ Ⓐⓝⓓ Ⓕⓡⓘⓔⓝⓓⓢ [/size]
Mother: Died in a car crash.
Father: Died with my Mum in the crash.
Brother/Sister: Yes, Jacob aged 8 and Tyler, aged 2. They are in foster care at the minute, And I am not only restricted to one Supervised visit a month, Unless I am really good then I get more, but that never happens.
Other Family: Well, at the minute I am in a foster home, the parents don''t care what we do, they have three foster kids, me, Beth and Danny. Danny's the same age as me- 17 while Beths a year younger- 16.
Pushing The Limits | Accepting  Tumblr_m97tap1q5Q1rbf8ano1_500
Chidren: Nope, not that I know of.
Crush: Just a few...
Girlfriend: I try to stay out of 'Big' relationships.
Sexual Orientation: Straight.

[size=150] ~Ⓐⓟⓟⓔⓐⓡⓐⓝⓒⓔ~[/size]
Eye Colour: Dark brown.
Hair Colour: Brown
Height: 6'7
Weight: 117 Ibs
Body Type: Noah is strong, stronger than he looks even. And is rather tall.
Scars: Theres a lot of scars, burns, stabs, and even one bullet wound. He has a stab would in the back of his neck, which he can be very protective over if he thinks someones getting to close.
Distinctive Features:
Tattoo's: Tribal on my arm, I think it shows how many different paths you can take in life, and it just represents me well.

[size=150]Ⓣⓗⓔ Ⓔⓧⓣⓡⓐⓢ[/size]
Weakspots: Well, Noah's chest and arms are his weak spot. Once you've found it out, He can take many different reactions to you dependding how close he is to you.
Songs: No Regrets Yin Yang Rockstar
Clothing Style: Anything really, normally a no sleeved shirt with my black leather jacket on over it, with a pair of jeans.
Favourite Colour: Black, Its just a nice colour.
Nationality British, Problem?
Habits: Noah's got a bad habit for smoking the bad stuff.
Pets: Black Jack, hes been there through it all with me. He was only over a year when all this broke out, and now at the age of three hes my best friend, and my loyalist.
Back to top Go down
Freedom!

PostSubject: Re: Pushing The Limits | Accepting    Pushing The Limits | Accepting  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:46 pm

Pushing The Limits | Accepting  Tattoedguy_zps5d661b58-1_zpsb31611e1
[size=150] Ⓙⓤⓢⓣ Ⓣⓗⓔ Ⓝⓞⓡⓜⓐⓛ [/size]
Name: Isaiah, no second name.
Nickname: Call me Stoney or Stoner.

[size=150] Ⓓⓘⓖⓖⓘⓝⓖ Ⓓⓔⓔⓟⓔⓡ[/size]
Hobbies: Isaiah hasn't got all that many hobbies, his biggest one is fixing up old cars. He has always liked it, as his Dad used to do it and showed him everyhting about a car from a young age and he decided tot ake advantage of the useful skills. When he has a car repaired he normally sells it to make some money, but it all depends on how much he likes the car. Another hobbie of his is teasing, I know it sounds strange, but he loves to tease people like mad! Its just soemthing that comes automatically, making him a rather cocky person at times. And one more? Well he likes being busy, and hates jsut sitting around for long, he finds it boring and would rather be out partying than sitting reading a book anyday. Oh, and to top it all of he enjoys playing his guitar sometimes.
Personality: Ok, now Isaiah, or better known as Stoney has a bit of a strange personality. First of, hes cocky sometimes, and isn't afriad to answer you back no matter what you say to him, so don't say nothing that you don't want an answer to around him, as it'll just end in you being told something you don't want to know. As well as that, he can be a complete flirt when he sees a girl that he likes or wants, which is quite often. Hm... hes also adventurous, and loves doing things that are risky or will give him an adrenaline rush. Hes very noisy, and hates sitting in silence so normally tries to prevent those awkward silences by saying or doing something.
History: Isaiah has a long history, he was always clsoe to his dad until his dad was took to jail, then he went into the system. hes been apssed through foster homes for fighting, drinking and smoking, and even setting fire to things for no reason other than he felt like he wanted to see some flames rise into the air. His dad got locked up in jail after killing four men in a bar where he went to go gambling, but he doesn't understand exactly what happened, and thats what he really wants to find out, well he used to want to know but now hes getting used to the idea of foster life, he may not like it but no good crying over what can't be changed, right?

[size=150] Ⓕⓐⓜⓘⓛⓨ Ⓐⓝⓓ Ⓕⓡⓘⓔⓝⓓⓢ [/size]
Mother: Nah, Never knew her.
Father: Hes locked up for good.
Brother/Sister: None other than my foster brother and sister, Noah and Beth.
Other Family: My foster parents, they don't pay much attention to what I do through.
Chidren: None, I think...
Crush: I don'y tell that now.
Girlfriend: I am more of the one nighter guy...

[size=150] ~Ⓐⓟⓟⓔⓐⓡⓐⓝⓒⓔ~[/size]
Eye Colour: They are a greyish colour.
Hair Colour: Dark brown.
Height: 6'4
Weight: 111 Ibs
Body Type: Tall with some muscles, along with a load of tattoos.
Scars: Hm... a few. But they were all worth it.
Distinctive Features: Aw you think so? Thanks. The tattoos.
Tattoo's: I have way to many to list, along my legs, arms and my body, oh and on the back od my neck, but I have none on my actual face yet.
Piercings:Now this si a long one, I have 7 Piercings in my left ear, and 5 in my right. My lips got two, which I normally just wear hoops in or nothing. Then I have my belly button done, oh and my left eyebrow is pierced in two places, they re right next to each other where I wear ars in it sometimes. And finally, I have my tongue pierced.

[size=150]Ⓣⓗⓔ Ⓔⓧⓣⓡⓐⓢ[/size]
Weakspots: I love people touching me just about anywhere, But I love people letting me hold them close.
Song: Superman[size=50](explicit)[/size]
Clothing Style: Jeans and a shirt...
Favourite Colour: I like red.
Nationality British.
Habits: Fixing old cars, and then I like drinking, smoking and all the rest.
Pets: My Snake,Beast, then theres Scout and Dante.
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: The Rebel: Katarina   Pushing The Limits | Accepting  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 11:40 pm

Name: Katarina Rose
Nickname: Kat, Katarina, or "R" (no one knows what the R is for...rebel or Rose)

Ⓓⓘⓖⓖⓘⓝⓖ Ⓓⓔⓔⓟⓔⓡ

Hobbies: Despite her feminine and sweet name, she is anything but. She loves causing trouble and picks fights with everyone. Her one rule is to not be physical. None of her fights are physical, they are all mental and verbal. She is constantly in trouble and loves every minute. She enjoys running, usually from the police, and has a knack for writing, not that it's all that pleasant. She hangs with the stoners mostly but almost never does any herself.
Personality: She is a rebel. What more is there to say? Anything she is told she will deliberately do the opposite. She loves the mental games and sarcasm. She is very arrogant and selfish but also very intriguing. She captures the attention of many.
History: Growing up Katarina was spunky and sweet. She always had the need to impress which is how she got her "dare-devil" reputation. It might have been the fact that she always lived in her sibling's shadow. She never talks about her past, and won't let anyone ask.
Ⓕⓐⓜⓘⓛⓨ Ⓐⓝⓓ Ⓕⓡⓘⓔⓝⓓⓢ
Mother: In a different country, refuses to speak to her.
Father: Died of cancer when Katarina was 9.
Siblings: Older sister Keira who excelled in everything. She is long gone with a successful business. She is very kind and sweet and has long since forgotten her failure of a sister.
Other Family: She has not cared to pay attention.

Chidren: She always says she never will.
Crush: Maybe.
Boyfriend: She has dated Noah on and off, nothing serious.
Friends: Her main friends are the "stoners" including Noah and Isaiah.

Ⓐⓟⓟⓔⓐⓡⓐⓝⓒⓔ
Hair Color: Brown
Height: 5' 8''
Weight: 107 Ibs
Body Type: Could be described as the "perfect" body.
Scars: None, which is very suspicious due to her various activities.
Distinctive Features: She has one rebellious hot pink streak in her dark hair.
Tattoos: A small star on her wrist, no one knows when or why she got it.

Ⓣⓗⓔ Ⓔⓧⓣⓡⓐⓢ
Weakspots: Sincerity. No one is really genuine to her because of her attitude but when someone is, she knows.
Songs: No one knows.
Clothing Style: Rebellious. Lots of black but she always has at least one burst of color on.
Favorit Color: Black or hot pink. Both are opposite and equally rebellious.
Nationality: American, but she's been everywhere. Hard to know with her.
Habits: Picking fights and insulting everyone she meets.
Pets: None.
Pushing The Limits | Accepting  Ox7pUVqepbTl
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Pushing The Limits | Accepting    Pushing The Limits | Accepting  I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:27 am

Ⓙⓤⓢⓣ Ⓣⓗⓔ Ⓝⓞⓡⓜⓐⓛ
Name: Rosaline McCaffery
Nickname: Ro, Peanut, or Slut

Ⓓⓘⓖⓖⓘⓝⓖ Ⓓⓔⓔⓟⓔⓡ
Hobbies: Rosaline's hobbies have changed drastically. Though she was once the smarty-pants center of attention who captained the Varsity cheerleading squad like nobody's business, she is now barely recognizable by anybody who didn't know her well back in those days. She used to love shopping with her friends and gushing over cute boys, but now she is usually seen with an old comic book tucked into her textbook. She's also known to doodle and gaze out the window for the entire class period, her mind elsewhere.
Personality: Rosaline is quiet and rather distant, never the first to initiate a conversation. The teachers have given up trying, simply dealing with her presence instead of attempting to engage her in any lesson. She makes it clear that she would rather not be there, and she never makes eye contact with any student unless it's an accident. There is no effort to regain her former popularity.
History: Other than the mysterious 360-change in her school lifestyle (Rumor has it that she was caught screwing the Chemistry teacher on his desk during lunch, which caused the plummet in grades and her new nickname), Rosaline's history is normal enough. Her parents divorced when she was a toddler, splitting her away from her younger brother. A few years later, they found out that her father and brother had been killed, their truck stalling on train tracks. Despite the horrible Hollywood cliche, Rosaline took the hit hard, going to counseling and going through several depression medications before high school. Her mother was concerned, but when Rosaline was instantly popular and getting stellar grades as a freshman, her worries faded.. until now, senior year, where she seems to be right back where she started.

Ⓕⓐⓜⓘⓛⓨ Ⓐⓝⓓ Ⓕⓡⓘⓔⓝⓓⓢ
Mother: A good woman. Stresses out over things and worries too much for her own good, but only wants the best for her daughter. Works a lot to provide for them. Has a boyfriend Rosaline hasn't met yet.
Father: Dead.
Brother/Sister: Dead.
Other Family: An aunt in another state.
Chidren: None.
Crush: Doesn't bother looking.
Boyfriend: Nope.

Ⓐⓟⓟⓔⓐⓡⓐⓝⓒⓔ
Pushing The Limits | Accepting  251492_227749310571483_100000092460129_1001159_5016732_n_large
Eye Colour: Bright blue.
Hair Colour: Black. (Used to be blonde)
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 114lbs
Body Type: Slender, curves but not bodacious.
Scars: One, an inch long, on her right hip.
Tattoos: None yet.
Piercings: 2 in each earlobe, one in upper right ear, and bellybutton.

Ⓣⓗⓔ Ⓔⓧⓣⓡⓐⓢ
Weakspots: Neck and waist.
Song: Only Hope - Mandy Moore.
Clothing Style: Anything comfortable. Usually jeans, sneakers, and a comfy shirt.
Favorite color: Purple.
Nationality: American, Irish descent.
Habits: Mild OCD.
Pets: A runt mutt named Biscuit.
Back to top Go down
https://agasaria.rpg-board.net
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Pushing The Limits | Accepting    Pushing The Limits | Accepting  I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:01 am

Okay! Attention!

It seems that Freedom has abandoned Agasaria, which is fine, but I was still interested in this roleplay concept!

If others are interested, I will run it myself. If not, it'll be archived.

Just let me know :-)
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Pushing The Limits | Accepting    Pushing The Limits | Accepting  I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:28 am

i am definitely still interested!
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: Pushing The Limits | Accepting    Pushing The Limits | Accepting  I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 12:18 pm

If you guys want, I could just take up Freedoms characters
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Pushing The Limits | Accepting    Pushing The Limits | Accepting  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 9:40 pm

That would be great, Ion.

I'm working on redoing the first post now :-)
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: Pushing The Limits | Accepting    Pushing The Limits | Accepting  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 1:35 pm

Alroighty then. I will see you there. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Pushing The Limits | Accepting    Pushing The Limits | Accepting  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 4:43 pm

Anybody else interested in this?
Back to top Go down
Iliana
Staff Member
Staff Member
Iliana

PostSubject: Re: Pushing The Limits | Accepting    Pushing The Limits | Accepting  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 8:16 pm

I might do....>>
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Pushing The Limits | Accepting    Pushing The Limits | Accepting  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:15 am

hey...I'm still here too! ^-^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pushing The Limits | Accepting    Pushing The Limits | Accepting  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pushing The Limits | Accepting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Agasaria :: Archives :: OOC Archives :: Sign-Ups-
Jump to: