Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome the Lady Anne Boleyn

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ladyanneboleyn
ladyanneboleyn

Welcome the Lady Anne Boleyn Empty
PostSubject: Welcome the Lady Anne Boleyn   Welcome the Lady Anne Boleyn I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:11 pm

Hello Good People of Agasaria,

I am the Lady Anne Boleyn; former Lady-in-Waiting to Catherine of Aragon, Marquess of Pembroke, second wife of King Henry VIII, and Queen of England and Ireland.

I am known throughout history as woman, lover, queen, mother, prisoner, and martyr.

I am a lady of my age. However, my charm and cunning led to my sharp rise to power. I was a model of chastity and virginity and would not allow not give into Henry's lust, unless I was made queen. He finally decided to give into his love for me, as well as his strong commitment to bringing England a male heir.

Henry divorced Catherine and this caused the Church of England to be formed. The break with the Roman Catholic Church caused bitterness all throughout Europe and gained me many enemies.

I gave birth to my first child, a daughter whom I named Elizabeth, on 7 September, 1533. She was truly the most pure thing in my life, but I neglected her because I wanted so much to give Henry a son. My short reign as queen saw many miscarriages.

In 1536, Henry began to grow tired of me and developed feelings for my new lady-in-waiting, Mistress Jane Seymour. By early May I found myself a prisoner in the Tower of London.

I was falsely accused with treason, incest, and adultery. It was now clear that the king was willing to go to any extreme to get rid of me. I took my last walk on 19 May, 1536; just a day or so after my brother and several advisers were martyred.

I enjoy dance, poetry, books, writing, and would love to talk to you all. I will warn you that I can be very fiery, emotional, and intemperate. However, while also being charming and enjoyable.

You never now which Anne you will be talking to. It could be Young Anne, Mistress Anne, Queen Anne, or Prisoner Anne.
Back to top Go down
ladyanneboleyn
ladyanneboleyn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome the Lady Anne Boleyn   Welcome the Lady Anne Boleyn I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:11 pm

If you would like to know a little more about me.

Here is a video of my life:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTVY1O6taDA
Back to top Go down
ladyanneboleyn
ladyanneboleyn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome the Lady Anne Boleyn   Welcome the Lady Anne Boleyn I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:14 pm

And a quick comment, I will say that I most certainly do not appreciate having the title of a peasant!

I am a Queen outside of this realm!
Back to top Go down
Rokku Hizori
Head Diplomat
Head Diplomat
Rokku Hizori

PostSubject: Re: Welcome the Lady Anne Boleyn   Welcome the Lady Anne Boleyn I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:17 pm

A most warm welcome to you, my lady Boleyn. May you find yourself most welcome here!
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Welcome the Lady Anne Boleyn   Welcome the Lady Anne Boleyn I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:19 pm

-Cackles-

Bow to me, peasant!

Ahem..

I mean.. welcome! Enjoy your stay! >w>
Back to top Go down
https://agasaria.rpg-board.net
ladyanneboleyn
ladyanneboleyn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome the Lady Anne Boleyn   Welcome the Lady Anne Boleyn I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:22 pm

Rokku Hizori wrote:
A most warm welcome to you, my lady Boleyn. May you find yourself most welcome here!
Thank you, kind sir. You are most chivalrous and welcoming. I am glad to visit your homeland, if you ever wish to have an audience with the Queen of England, it will be arranged.
Back to top Go down
ladyanneboleyn
ladyanneboleyn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome the Lady Anne Boleyn   Welcome the Lady Anne Boleyn I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:24 pm

Layne wrote:
-Cackles-

Bow to me, peasant!

Ahem..

I mean.. welcome! Enjoy your stay! >w>
Do not overreach yourself Madame, remember to whom you are speaking.
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome the Lady Anne Boleyn   Welcome the Lady Anne Boleyn I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:20 pm

*sounding forced* Good afternoon, milady.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome the Lady Anne Boleyn   Welcome the Lady Anne Boleyn I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome the Lady Anne Boleyn
Page 1 of 1