Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:13 pm

*I smile lightly.* "I guess that's one more thing we have in common." *I sit down beside you.* "So, how are we going to get it? A normal life, and love?"
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:58 pm

She smiles ever so slightly. "I'll never have a normal life with no parents and no true home." She looks at him but quickly looks away. "As for the second part..."
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 8:09 pm

"Well, maybe you won't have a normal childhood, but a normal adult life includes getting married, settling down, all that jazz. The way I see it, if you have love, you can have a normal life. As for finding love, I don't know how you'd do that. It's not as if you're just gonna stumble across some amazing guy randomly." *I say with a smirk*
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 8:15 pm

She pretends to think. "You're right, I'd better start looking." She makes a point to look around. "Hm, yeah, not seeing any around here"
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 9:42 pm

*I shake my head.* "Damn, well I guess that sucks for you. Now you have nothing to do but sit here with some loser."
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:06 pm

She shrugs. "Yeah, but hey, at least you get to sit with someone so emotionally stable and happy" she says sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:17 pm

*I shrug, smiling at you.* "Well, it could deifnitely be worse."
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:29 pm

She mutters "yeah, if you were sitting with a grenade."
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:17 am

"Well yes, that would certainly be worse than sitting with a beautiful girl."
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:40 am

It takes her a moment to register what he said. She blushes and looks away, not saying anything but pretending to be interested in the ground.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:50 am

*After a moment I chuckle* "That's some cool grass, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:55 am

At this she smiles and blushes deeper, looking at him. "yeah..." she gets lost in his eyes and breathes out the next word quietly. "awesome"
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:03 am

*I smile and look into your eyes deeply.* "Has anyone ever told you that you have beautiful eyes?"
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:13 am

She blushes even more and forces herself to look away. "Stop or I'm going to burn alive." She tries to hide her smile though not very successfully. "and..well, no. No one's ever cared enough to look." she smiles though it's obvious the thought hurts a little.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:18 am

"Well then I guess no one knows what they're missing but me. That's their loss." *I put my hand softly on your cheek, and guide your face to look back at me.* "I know how to find real beauty where others are scared to look."
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:25 am

She, again, gets lost in his eyes and doesn't say anything. Her heart starts pounding and she's at a loss for words. [[is it weird that our characters don't even know each other's names yet? o3o]]
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:27 am

((Lol yeah, kinda.))

*I smile widely and genuinely, and use my hand to guide your face gently toward mine as I lean forward to kiss you.*
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:35 am

She closes her eyes and as her lips meet his, she's overwhelmed by a powerful sensation that spreads throughout her body. She feels her body heat with compassion that she'd never felt before.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:40 am

*I hold the kiss, my hand gliding around to the back of your neck, not wanting the moment to end.*
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:50 am

She begins to kiss back gently but theres a subtle edge to it that dares him to push a little harder but says that she won't.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 2:00 am

*I break the kiss hesitantly, and look down, catching my breath.*
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 2:04 am

Breathing heavily, she smiles and says softly, "I'm Samara." remembering she had refused to tell him before. Her mind is racing.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 2:05 am

*I chuckle, and then break out laughing loudly, before calming down and looking back at you.* "Well I guess it's nice to meet you Samara, I'm Alex."
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 2:11 am

His sudden laughter makes her slightly nervous and she laughs hesitantly with him. "yeah..." she blushes.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 2:14 am

*I stand up, smiling and offering my hand.* "Come on, trees and grass aren't much to look at."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next