Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 2:18 am

She takes it, standing up. "but you are."
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 2:36 am

*I smile, helping you up.* "Don't worry, I imagine you'll have plenty of time to look later." *I smirk, and start to lead you back toward the water, the sun setting slowly on the horizon. As we walk, I don't let go of your hand, holding it gently but firmly.*
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 2:47 am

She smiles at his statement and walks slightly behind, keeping hold of his hand as well.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 2:49 am

*I lead you to the water's edge and sit down, looking out over the water while still holding onto your hand."

((And I think it's bedtime for me for tonight. I have to go back to work tomorrow. Sad))
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 2:52 am

[[haha okay, have fun .-. and sweet dreams!]] She sits next to him and rests her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 10:08 pm

*I kiss the top of your head and put my arm around your shoulder, looking out over the water.* "You know, I've actually always dreamed of doing this with someone someday."
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:40 am

"You never did?"
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 11:59 pm

*I shake my head lightly.* "Nope. Never. But I dream about it all the time."
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:12 am

"Is your dream coming true?"
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 8:52 pm

*I chuckle and smile.* "Yeah. It is."
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 9:41 pm

She smiles a bit slyly and says, "I bet this wasn't part of it." Before he can respond, she pushes him in the lake, ducking so she doesn't get pulled with him. She laughs.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 10:03 pm

*I yell as I fall, splashing wildly as I get out of the water.* "Damnit, you suck! Now I'm all wet and cold. You're lucky you're pretty." *I shake my head and smile at you.*
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 10:44 pm

She laughs and leans in slightly. "I bet I can warm you up" She smiles a little before kissing him softly.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 8:01 pm

*I Kiss you back, then grab you in a full bear hug while I'm soaking wet still.*
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 11:37 pm

She breaks the kiss, laughing softly. "Ew!" She half-heartedly tries to push him away but obviously doesn't mind too much.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:27 pm

*I laugh.* "Nope. You throw me in, you get wet too. That's how it works out." *I let you go, after feeling like I've sufficiently dampened you. I step back, and shake my hair out, like a dog, throwing water everywhere.*
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 2:32 am

She covers her face with her arms. "Gross, stop that!" She laughs as she says it. Though she'd never admit it, she found it quite adorable.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 5:35 pm

*I laugh.* "Hey, I'm not the one who got me wet. It's really all your fault."
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 10:54 pm

"I'm not the one acting like an animal" she retorted.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:30 pm

*I laugh, fixing my hair.* "Maybe you're just not having as much fun as I am."
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 4:59 am

She pretends to be offended. "Are you implying I'm not fun?"
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:35 am

*I smile and shrug.* "You are being kind of a party pooper."
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 1:09 am

Her eyes sparkle with a challenge. "Oh, you think so?" She smiles and dives into the water. After surfacing, she looks at him. "You coming in or what?"
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 12:58 am

*I shrug.* "I'm already wet, what have I got to lose?" *I run and do a giant cannon ball right beside you*
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 1:38 am

She laughs and covers her face to keep from getting splashed. She jumps on his back as soon as he surfaces.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next