Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My first venture into a strange new world

Go down 
+2
Layne
InfiniteDuplicity
6 posters
AuthorMessage
InfiniteDuplicity
InfiniteDuplicity

My first venture into a strange new world  Empty
PostSubject: My first venture into a strange new world    My first venture into a strange new world  I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 11:42 pm

I'm rarely at a loss for words, but introducing myself to an entirely new community feels daunting. I'm going to pretend that it's one of those things that you just force yourself to go through with, even though every instinct your body is telling you otherwise.

I have messed around on chat sites, but I have no formal roleplaying experience. I am truly a noob to top all noobs. Actually, I'm so much of a noob that I don't even know if that's true. Perhaps there are people who venture into these forums without any experience writing in the English language. That is at least a task with which I have a substantial body of experience to draw from.

I believe that I will primary enjoy science fiction and/or romance roleplaying, but I suppose I should let my tastes develop naturally. I'm excited to see what this is all about, but also intimidated and confused. Clearly, excitement has been winning out so far, because I was motivated enough to make this post.

I refuse to deny that I am a creeper, as a show of solidarity with my fellow creepy guys.

- I.D.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: My first venture into a strange new world    My first venture into a strange new world  I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 11:47 pm

I'm glad you made it!

I refuse to admit talking you into joining on Omegle..

That was the other admin with the same name.. Ahem..

Welcome! Yay! Number 51!
Back to top Go down
https://agasaria.rpg-board.net
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: My first venture into a strange new world    My first venture into a strange new world  I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 11:48 pm

Hurray! You are new friend.
Back to top Go down
InfiniteDuplicity
InfiniteDuplicity

PostSubject: Re: My first venture into a strange new world    My first venture into a strange new world  I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 11:48 pm

I refuse to admit that our Omegle window is still open. We are straddling two worlds, Layne.
Back to top Go down
Rokku Hizori
Head Diplomat
Head Diplomat
Rokku Hizori

PostSubject: Re: My first venture into a strange new world    My first venture into a strange new world  I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 11:50 pm

Welcome to Agasaria! There's nothing to roleplaying really, and if you need help, check out the "What is roleplaying?" section for a basic run-through of what roleplaying is, and look for my tutorials!
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: My first venture into a strange new world    My first venture into a strange new world  I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 12:04 am

Straddling. Heh.
Back to top Go down
Iliana
Staff Member
Staff Member
Iliana

PostSubject: Re: My first venture into a strange new world    My first venture into a strange new world  I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 12:23 am

Layne, you freak. Get off of him. You know guys don't believe in roma--

What? Fiction and Romance, you say? Oh my gracious, you're a rare one!

Welcome to Agasaria, I.D. My name is Iliana and I am Layne's ladywhore Moderator of All Things Good and Pure! 8D You'll fit in quite nicely here! I dont think you're a noob because your writing is exceptionally awesome. All you have to do is throw that into a story with another and BOOM. ROLEPLAY.

As it is my job to make sure your time on this site runs smoothly, feel free to tug on my hair and message me for whatever you need!

See ya in the forums!
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: My first venture into a strange new world    My first venture into a strange new world  I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 12:27 am

Good and Pure?
-cackles-
Back to top Go down
Juku
Staff Member
Staff Member
Juku

PostSubject: Re: My first venture into a strange new world    My first venture into a strange new world  I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 1:21 am

Top notch introduction.

WELCOME TO MY LAIR...
Back to top Go down
InfiniteDuplicity
InfiniteDuplicity

PostSubject: Re: My first venture into a strange new world    My first venture into a strange new world  I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 2:40 am

Thank you all for the kind words. It's a pleasure to join a forum in which the members are welcoming.

I've posted my attempt to begin a sci-fi story, called Syntellect. I had planned to try it with Layne, but I don't mean to exclude anyone else if it's better suited for them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first venture into a strange new world    My first venture into a strange new world  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My first venture into a strange new world
Page 1 of 1