Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones Empty
PostSubject: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:24 pm

Isaac awoke, feeling like he had been hit by a truck. His whole body ached, and his head was pounding. He could feel light beyond his closed eyelids, warming his body. He could barely remember the last moments of his life. As he opened his eyes, what he saw confused the hell out of him. He was in a wide, open plain with rolling hills and beautiful mountains in the distance. The sky was perfectly clear, and the sun was high in the sky. There was no sign of human existance anywhere, and he recognised nothing. In the midst of his confusion, he heard a female voice giggle behind him.

When Jayde came to, she felt a slight pain in her chest, exactly where she had been shot. She knew there would be something more, but what she saw surprised her. When she opened her eyes, she saw colour. Colour everywhere. She was sitting in a beautiful garden, the fragrance of the flowers only just now hitting her. She sat in wonder for a moment, before she heard someone speak up behind her. "How do you like the place?" When she turned around, she saw the black haired man she met on the subway.
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:22 pm

Her eyes slowly began to adjust and touched her chest, trying to even her breaths. She took a deep breath, finding the her surroundings somewhat peaceful, though her personality kept her from appreciating it. As her head cleared, the memories came flooding back. The train. The tunnel. The blackness. The men. Death. She slowly registered the man's question but only rolled her eyes. "Don't give me that bullshit." She then lowered her hand, the pain in her chest mysteriously gone. Her hand came down in ridiculously soft, green grass and she wondered if she had made the right decision. She then remembered the boy she ran into in the tunnel. She wondered if she'd be seeing him. She glanced back at the familiar man who hadn't moved and asked annoyedly. "Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:30 am

The man chuckled and smiled charmingly. "Yeah, you can. It's kinda the point of being you here. You will be helping me and everyone else here. You are Chosen. But, this place is one of great beauty. It'd be a shame to rip you from it so soon. You get to take your time. Enjoy this place for a while. You can always come back, as long as things go alright for you. For now, I'll leave you be. When you're ready to help, come find me." *The man bowed slightly and took a few steps, going behind a tall and vibrant plant, blocking him from Jayde's sight.
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:44 am

She is slightly amused by his old-fashioned charm and and says to herself after he is out of sight. "A pleasure, fine sir." She rolls her eyes again and slowly gets up. She looks around and realizes she has no clue where she is. How is she supposed to find him if she doesn't know where he is? She inwardly congratulates herself on calling bullshit and sits under a beautiful flowering tree unsure of what to do.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:33 am

From within the tree, a small chipmunk came clamouring out. It ran up to Jayde, and crawled up onto her lap, looking at her on it's hind legs.
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:35 pm

"What do you want?" she asked in an obvious cold and uncaring manner. She thought about flicking it away but something about it stopped her. "What?!" she asked again, now puzzled by her sudden change of heart.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:01 pm

The chipmunk looked at jayde a second more, then ran away, running through a path framed by beautiful rose bushes.
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:20 pm

Isaac was confused. He was confused and he felt pain from an event that happened not too long ago, not surprisingly due in part to his obsession with books. He actually realized the fact that he was dead fairly quickly, it was obvious a few moments after he opened his eyes. The landscape around him didn't exactly look like a hospital, and somehow he thought the injuries he would have suffered would have killed a man ten times his size. He wasn't very saddened by the fact either. He had always wondered what would happen when he died, and to some extent, now he knew. Even though he had of course read a billion different theories on what would happen, most all of those were very open ended, so Isaac figured that he would have to wait to gain that last piece of knowledge. He would have liked more time to learn other things than those he had in the short life. In the midst of the contemplation of life and death, someone had giggled behind him. He turned around, not having expected company in this land of the dead. "Hello?" he paused, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 5:44 pm

As Isaac turned around, he saw a beautiful blonde girl in denim shorts and a crop top sitting on a wood picket fence behind him. Swinging her legs whimsically and smiling she spoke up. "Sorry, I always love watching the whole...confuzzled look. Especially on such a smarty pants like you."
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:29 pm

He suddenly felt self conscious all of the sudden. Here he was, dead to be sure, but here he was; standing in front of a gorgeous girl, possibly about to engage in a conversation with a human of said gender for the first time, not counting the endless requests for help with homework of course. Yet he was just standing there; the skinny, pale, dark-haired kid he happened to be (or used to be) was just standing there with a dumb look on his face, and not because of the initial shock of being dead. He tried to muster up some words. "Um" He couldn't think of anything to say. He was in all likelihood, the smartest kid on the planet, and he couldn't think of anything even remotely intelligent to say."Hi there" He wished he could die. Again.
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 8:33 pm

Suddenly, she had the urge to follow the small creature. She got up and followed the path. It had just occurred to her how beautiful the place really was though the thought quickly left her and she turned to go back thinking how stupid it was to follow a chipmunk.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 1:48 am

Ionalien wrote:
He suddenly felt self conscious all of the sudden. Here he was, dead to be sure, but here he was; standing in front of a gorgeous girl, possibly about to engage in a conversation with a human of said gender for the first time, not counting the endless requests for help with homework of course. Yet he was just standing there; the skinny, pale, dark-haired kid he happened to be (or used to be) was just standing there with a dumb look on his face, and not because of the initial shock of being dead. He tried to muster up some words. "Um" He couldn't think of anything to say. He was in all likelihood, the smartest kid on the planet, and he couldn't think of anything even remotely intelligent to say."Hi there" He wished he could die. Again.

The girl giggled. "Your mind must be spinning. It's hard to know so much, and then have so much unknown thrown at you." She hopped off the fence and walked up to Isaac, offering her hand to shake. "We'll start simple. It's good to finally meet you, Isaac. I'm Alissia."

Flygirl246 wrote:
Suddenly, she had the urge to follow the small creature. She got up and followed the path. It had just occurred to her how beautiful the place really was though the thought quickly left her and she turned to go back thinking how stupid it was to follow a chipmunk.

As she followed the chipmunk, she followed it around a corner, and up a dark pant leg. As she looked, she saw Johnny standing there, smiling at the chipmunk. The chipmunk scurried up his pant leg, and onto his shoulder. He looked over to Jayde, smiling. "Hey, it seems you met my new friend."
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 1:52 am

She looked at Johnny, remembering meeting him in the tunnel. His attitude there reminded her of herself but now he was exactly like all the other people she had met. Too happy. Too friendly. Too perfect. She rolled her eyes. "What, can't find anything else that would want to be friends with you?"
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 1:55 am

With a big smile on his face, he took the chipmunk in his hand. "No. That's the wonderful thing. I never could." He took his finger and tickled the chipmunk playfully.
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 1:56 am

She looked at him in disbelief and said sarcastically. "Charming."
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 1:59 am

"This place is beyond anything I've ever seen. And some assholes want to take that all away? All in the name of power?" Johnny put the chipmunk down on a ledge. "Ain't no fuckin' way I'm letting that happen. I don't even know what my power is yet, but I know what I'm gonna use it for."
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:02 am

He gulped, and reached for the girls hand tentatively, as if it could explode any moment. She kept giggling at him. He wasn't entirely sure what to think about that. "Good to finally meet me? How do you even know my name?" He asked, as a wave of confusion washed over him with her every word.
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:04 am

She raised her eyebrows at this outburst. "I'm not sure what your problem is, beside not having any real friends, but all I said was that your little "rodent act" was charming." Though his outburst seemed out of character, she was a little curious about him. Not just anybody went from calm to crazy. She knew that herself.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:08 am

Ionalien wrote:
He gulped, and reached for the girls hand tentatively, as if it could explode any moment. She kept giggling at him. He wasn't entirely sure what to think about that. "Good to finally meet me? How do you even know my name?" He asked, as a wave of confusion washed over him with her every word.

She sighed. "I said I wanted to start easy but if you just have to know everything don't you? Well, the reason I know your name is because I know you. I've been watching you for a while. You are my Chosen."

Flygirl246 wrote:
She raised her eyebrows at this outburst. "I'm not sure what your problem is, beside not having any real friends, but all I said was that your little "rodent act" was charming." Though his outburst seemed out of character, she was a little curious about him. Not just anybody went from calm to crazy. She knew that herself.

Johnny looked back up at Jayde. "What? Oh, sorry. Corey filled me in on what's happening with us being here. And to think that all this beauty could be destroyed..." he sighed. "It's just not gonna sit well with me."
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:12 am

She was now confused. "Who's Corey?"
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:16 am

"I am your chosen? Like, chosen for some sort of quest? Or chosen to ma-" he stopped himself. "Why on earth would I be chosen to marry a girl like her?" He thought to himself. He was only fifteen anyways.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:32 am

Flygirl246 wrote:
She was now confused. "Who's Corey?"

"The blonde guy from the subway. The one who shined super bright in battle. He didn't talk to you while you were here?"

Ionalien wrote:
"I am your chosen? Like, chosen for some sort of quest? Or chosen to ma-" he stopped himself. "Why on earth would I be chosen to marry a girl like her?" He thought to himself. He was only fifteen anyways.

Alissia giggled. "Like a quest." She used airquotes to emphasize her next word. "Ma-' isn't really something people need up here. Relationships are a bit more open. It's really all cool the way things work. You see-" Her hair started to turn brown slightly. then suddenly it snapped back to blonde. "Sorry, I'm rambling. There are more important things to learn about. You are my Chosen. This world, and the normal world, are both in danger. You, me, and a few others are going to try and save them both."
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:38 am

She shook her head. "No, but the black-haired guy did."
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:42 am

He actually blushed at her teasing, knowing she knew what he was going to say. Isaac also noticed the shift in hair color, and couldn't help but ask about it. "Why did your hair start to change colors just now?" He then realized she probably would have said something about it if she wanted to talk about it. "Er, nevermind, thats not important", then he blurted out,"-not to say that you aren't important!" as if he wasn't already digging himself into a social bottomless pit. "I mean uh, world saving?" "Smooth." he thought to himself sadly.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:47 am

Flygirl246 wrote:
She shook her head. "No, but the black-haired guy did."

"Oh yeah, I remember him. He didn't fill you in?" He asked, reaching up to pick a flower absent-mindedly.

Ionalien wrote:
He actually blushed at her teasing, knowing she knew what he was going to say. Isaac also noticed the shift in hair color, and couldn't help but ask about it. "Why did your hair start to change colors just now?" He then realized she probably would have said something about it if she wanted to talk about it. "Er, nevermind, thats not important", then he blurted out,"-not to say that you aren't important!" as if he wasn't already digging himself into a social bottomless pit. "I mean uh, world saving?" "Smooth." he thought to himself sadly.

She smiled charmingly. "You never have been good at talking to girls, have you? Just relax. As for my hair, well, that's a part of my ability. You see, my appearance changes with my mood. When I'm happy-" She motions to her body and blonde hair. "I'm like this. When I'm sad, I look different. And when I'm angry, well..." She chuckles. "Think Hulk."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next