Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You shall fetch me your universes ultimate cup of coffee...

Go down 
+3
Colin
Ionalien
UniversalMigrator
7 posters
AuthorMessage
UniversalMigrator

You shall fetch me your universes ultimate cup of coffee... Empty
PostSubject: You shall fetch me your universes ultimate cup of coffee...   You shall fetch me your universes ultimate cup of coffee... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:22 pm

Hey all! My name's Arlis. I saw this site linked on reddit's roleplay sub (which is the worst place to try and start a roleplay, ugh) and decided to give it a shot. It's been a long time since I've actually roleplayed, but I'm excited about trying to jump back in!

A bit about me? I'm a web developer and musician who listens to obnoxious music. I'll be best friends with anyone who recognizes my username or the title topic!
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: You shall fetch me your universes ultimate cup of coffee...   You shall fetch me your universes ultimate cup of coffee... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:34 pm

Let me be the first to welcome you because I am awesome!
Back to top Go down
Colin
Colin

PostSubject: Re: You shall fetch me your universes ultimate cup of coffee...   You shall fetch me your universes ultimate cup of coffee... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 6:01 pm

Welcome to the site! Glad to have you! We're all weird here but it's cool because we're awesome.
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: You shall fetch me your universes ultimate cup of coffee...   You shall fetch me your universes ultimate cup of coffee... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 6:07 pm

Hey, normal is boring!
Back to top Go down
UniversalMigrator

PostSubject: Re: You shall fetch me your universes ultimate cup of coffee...   You shall fetch me your universes ultimate cup of coffee... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:21 pm

Haha, very true! And thanks for the warm welcome! I'm looking forward to roleplaying with you guys!
Back to top Go down
Colin
Colin

PostSubject: Re: You shall fetch me your universes ultimate cup of coffee...   You shall fetch me your universes ultimate cup of coffee... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:32 pm

We actually have an Elder Scrolls roleplay going on at the moment that seems to be growing daily.
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: You shall fetch me your universes ultimate cup of coffee...   You shall fetch me your universes ultimate cup of coffee... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:29 pm

Indeed we do, you should write the next post link! Razz
Back to top Go down
Colin
Colin

PostSubject: Re: You shall fetch me your universes ultimate cup of coffee...   You shall fetch me your universes ultimate cup of coffee... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:38 pm

I might just have to do that!
Back to top Go down
Colin
Colin

PostSubject: Re: You shall fetch me your universes ultimate cup of coffee...   You shall fetch me your universes ultimate cup of coffee... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:53 pm

I just did. I think it's shaping up nicely so far.
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: You shall fetch me your universes ultimate cup of coffee...   You shall fetch me your universes ultimate cup of coffee... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:54 pm

Thank you! Its been a LONG time coming.
Back to top Go down
Colin
Colin

PostSubject: Re: You shall fetch me your universes ultimate cup of coffee...   You shall fetch me your universes ultimate cup of coffee... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 12:05 am

I'm glad I can be a part of it.
Back to top Go down
Rokku Hizori
Head Diplomat
Head Diplomat
Rokku Hizori

PostSubject: Re: You shall fetch me your universes ultimate cup of coffee...   You shall fetch me your universes ultimate cup of coffee... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 12:09 am

Welcome to the site! I'm glad my ad thing on reddit got someone! Welcome to Agasaria Arlis!
Back to top Go down
Juku
Staff Member
Staff Member
Juku

PostSubject: Re: You shall fetch me your universes ultimate cup of coffee...   You shall fetch me your universes ultimate cup of coffee... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:25 pm

Welcome! Welcome to the domain!

If you have questions, just ask!

Enjoy yer time here!
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: You shall fetch me your universes ultimate cup of coffee...   You shall fetch me your universes ultimate cup of coffee... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 8:38 pm

Kind of funny, your name is Arlis and I know somebody named Marlis.. heh.. Small things..

Ahem!

Anywho, delayed welcome, but a welcome nonetheless! I also enjoy obnoxious music, so I have decided that I like you. Feel free to ask questions! Enjoy! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://agasaria.rpg-board.net
Iliana
Staff Member
Staff Member
Iliana

PostSubject: Re: You shall fetch me your universes ultimate cup of coffee...   You shall fetch me your universes ultimate cup of coffee... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 2:52 am

I'm here to be late and sexy all at the same time. [Mission Accomplished]

Arrogance aside, greetings. I'm Iliana. If you need to bother me about "how to's" and "can you help me's", I'm your girl.

Enjoy your rping. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You shall fetch me your universes ultimate cup of coffee...   You shall fetch me your universes ultimate cup of coffee... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You shall fetch me your universes ultimate cup of coffee...
Page 1 of 1