Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Borderlands 2, anyone?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Doctor
The Doctor

Borderlands 2, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Borderlands 2, anyone?   Borderlands 2, anyone? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:15 am

So, what happens to Vault Hunters after the vault is opened? The last two vaults didn't work out so well. The first set of Vault Hunters stuck around to fix the mess they were tricked into making. But now that that mess is all tidied up, what's left for the more recent Vault Hunters? Did Zer0 ever find the real challenge he wanted? Did Axton get the fame and glory he always wanted? Did Maya find out anything about her Siren powers? Did Salvador ever satiate his urge to cause extreme pain to lots and lots of people?

And what about Gaige and Krieg? Gaige was a teenage rebel who didn't really have any aspirations and Krieg just wanted a meat bicycle of his very own...But the rest of the Vault Hunters could probably have better aspirations for Krieg. Finding out why he is the way he is, for example.

Or maybe they all just teamed up with Mordecai, Lilith and Brick to hunt vaults across the stars. Who knows? Not me. But I want to. So lets do a roleplay about it.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2, anyone?   Borderlands 2, anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 8:40 pm

I don't know anything about Borderlands, I just wanted to say YAY to more roleplays being added to the sign-up list. I'm so glad that so many of you stayed when I fell off the face of the planet <3
Back to top Go down
https://agasaria.rpg-board.net
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2, anyone?   Borderlands 2, anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:43 pm

I have played Borderlands 2...not as much as I would like to have. I dont have a great computer, so I finnally gave up running 800x600 at single digit fps. I did get to around level 20 with zero though.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2, anyone?   Borderlands 2, anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 10:27 pm

Two things.

1. Computers are not the only way to game. Unless you have a good gaming computer, it's better to invest in a console.

2. I hope you weren't playing alone. Zer0 is not a solo character. His role is a damage role. Sniping or stealth killing with melee or guns, it's better to have one or two other people around to take the heat off him. If you play a solo game with Zer0, you're gonna have a bad time. Trust me, he was my first character. He gets his ass handed to him all over the place. Halfway through TVHM as Krieg (After a moderately high amount of time farming loot midgets for legendary drops) I have over $7,000,000. As Zer0, after fully completing TVHM, I had about $600,000 because I died so much.
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2, anyone?   Borderlands 2, anyone? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 12:08 am

1. That is true, but it is MY only way of playing new games, because I only have a playstation one and not enough money to buy a console or a better computer. However, if I had the money I would most likely invest in a better computer, mainly because I like being able to go from internet to games quickly, or even at the same time. Also playing with a keyboard+mouse is funner for me.

2. I had a bad time a first yes, (lost all my money a few time 10k+ in the early game) but getting into the game I actually had A LOT of fun as zero. I never really noticed him not being as tanky as the others because I never really played them. However I enjoyed sniping them off from afar, running in for melee and shotguns up close, and using deception to get out without dying as boring as that might sound.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2, anyone?   Borderlands 2, anyone? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 12:27 am

No, using Decepti0n to escape is a very useful tactic. There's an area in Tundra Express where Buzzards just don't stop spawning. They keep coming and coming and there's no full cover. You get partial cover on the ground, but they can fly around and hit you. I managed as Krieg and Axton, but the only thing I could do as Zer0 is cloak and run like hell.

At level 50 though, with the Law pistol and the Order shield and the right skills, it's possible to create a self-sustaining melee Zer0.
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2, anyone?   Borderlands 2, anyone? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 2:27 am

Is the Law the only +100% melee or something?
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2, anyone?   Borderlands 2, anyone? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 5:44 am

Law is the only +100% melee damage. There is an assault rifle in the Captain Scarlet and her Pirate's Booty DLC with +200% melee damage, but when you've got both Law and Order on all melee damage you do also heals you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2, anyone?   Borderlands 2, anyone? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Borderlands 2, anyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Agasaria :: Archives :: OOC Archives :: Sign-Ups-
Jump to: