Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello Everyone

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TakeWiseAction

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 3:24 am

Hello everyone. My name is Andre. I was introduced to this lovely site by Iliana. I am 22 years old. I live in Phoenix, AZ. I love things like drama, things pertaining to magic, deep romance, and revenge mainly. At least as far as stories go... Anyways AS far as real life things go I am into Pysch-warfare studies, Neuro-linguistic Programming, I love music. I also play the drums in a band, I also use Computer software called PreSonus One to make music. Ahhh, there is so much I could say about myself. However I do not have the time at the moment, but I am sure you all will get to find out more about me eventually. The main thing is that I love to interact and react with people. I believe I am good at morphing in a sense to people's thoughts. Thanks for reading everyone.
Back to top Go down
Iliana
Staff Member
Staff Member
Iliana

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 3:47 am

Yay, it's Andre! Thanks for stopping by again. You'll love it here.

I don't really have introduce myself again since we've already met, so make yourself at home. Search around the forums, post some topics somewhere, do whatever! If you need help or guidance, you can let me know or any other mod or admin, okay? =)
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 4:51 pm

I just want you to know how my thought process went when reading this introduction..

"Deep romance, awesome, I should roleplay with this person.. Revenge manly.. Wait, what? Oh, mainly! Heh.. manly revenge.. the best kind.. So manly and revengey.." -spends rest of time skimming introduction while thinking about angry men.

Like Marce.

ANYWAY!

Hello, Andre! It's nice to see Iliana is on some sort of recruiting spree! I'm sure you'll fit in well here because basically everybody does and you don't seem like a douchebag so yay! Explore, ask questions, yada yada.. Yeah!

Pchoooo!
Back to top Go down
https://agasaria.rpg-board.net
Juku
Staff Member
Staff Member
Juku

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 5:36 pm

Hi Andre.

Welcome to this land. You seem like a very musical character from what you put. Looking forward to seeing you.

Keep yer feet on the ground!
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 2:33 pm

Hello hello hello, this is Ionalien giving you a welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Agasaria :: Archives :: OOC Archives :: Introductions-
Jump to: