Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RP on Middle-Earth pt.1. Goal: To achieve as a group nice (hi)storyline

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nikitsy

RP on Middle-Earth pt.1. Goal: To achieve as a group nice (hi)storyline Empty
PostSubject: RP on Middle-Earth pt.1. Goal: To achieve as a group nice (hi)storyline   RP on Middle-Earth pt.1. Goal: To achieve as a group nice (hi)storyline I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 3:44 am

So, my topic and description tell it all. I'm thinking about shaping the Fourth Ages history with some of you guys if you are willing to participate. Let me know if you're interested and I shall write more backstory here.

Even though this is in the Fantasy-category, magic is strictly forbidden from participants! When creating characters, don't hesitate to put noble relatives or something like that on bio, because...

THIS IS GOING TO BE EPIC!

And also well made backgrounds give me something to work on Razz
Back to top Go down
Iliana
Staff Member
Staff Member
Iliana

PostSubject: Re: RP on Middle-Earth pt.1. Goal: To achieve as a group nice (hi)storyline   RP on Middle-Earth pt.1. Goal: To achieve as a group nice (hi)storyline I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 3:54 am

I see!

Well, if we're going to get this underway, I have just a few questions!

What is the major plot or conflict of the story? Are we just some random people in a random place? Do we have to battle some big monster or solve some case or something? Or will all this be included in the back story? I want to join but I wanna know what the rp is going to be about! Danger? Adventure? Time travel?

Back to top Go down
nikitsy

PostSubject: Re: RP on Middle-Earth pt.1. Goal: To achieve as a group nice (hi)storyline   RP on Middle-Earth pt.1. Goal: To achieve as a group nice (hi)storyline I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 4:18 am

Major plot is that the War of the Ring has ended exactly two years ago, Gondor is still in a bit of chaotic situation, and criminals have established Thieve's Guild to Minas Tirith's lower levels.

You will be mercenaries working in a group called "Bloodhounds", which King Elessar has hired as an extra power to maintain safety on streets.

All characters must and can be from Free Peoples! And also, when creating character, feel free to take some skills that he/she is more proficient in than your average-Joe. Also, one extraordinary skill can be chosen, but it must be written in bio very carefully why that character achieved such proficiency in the skill.

This particular RP is about CSI Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: RP on Middle-Earth pt.1. Goal: To achieve as a group nice (hi)storyline   RP on Middle-Earth pt.1. Goal: To achieve as a group nice (hi)storyline I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 4:22 am

Why is magic forbidden?
Back to top Go down
nikitsy

PostSubject: Re: RP on Middle-Earth pt.1. Goal: To achieve as a group nice (hi)storyline   RP on Middle-Earth pt.1. Goal: To achieve as a group nice (hi)storyline I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 4:29 am

Because of the fact that there were only five wizards in Middle-Earth and they were Maiar, or their order was actually called Istari. You won't see much fireballs flying there... :/
Back to top Go down
Iliana
Staff Member
Staff Member
Iliana

PostSubject: Re: RP on Middle-Earth pt.1. Goal: To achieve as a group nice (hi)storyline   RP on Middle-Earth pt.1. Goal: To achieve as a group nice (hi)storyline I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 4:42 am

Ohhh, I gotcha!

This looks very promising! =D I've always wanted to maintain safety in a kick ass type way! Do you mind posting a character sheet template for us? Like:

Name:

So on and so forth! Like, what information does the character sheet need?
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: RP on Middle-Earth pt.1. Goal: To achieve as a group nice (hi)storyline   RP on Middle-Earth pt.1. Goal: To achieve as a group nice (hi)storyline I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 4:50 am

There are other types of magic in Middle-Earth than the kinds woven by wizards.
Back to top Go down
nikitsy

PostSubject: Re: RP on Middle-Earth pt.1. Goal: To achieve as a group nice (hi)storyline   RP on Middle-Earth pt.1. Goal: To achieve as a group nice (hi)storyline I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 4:59 am

I know at least that dwarven and elven runes empower weapons and armor.

As for CS:

Name:

Race/Looks:

Out-of-ordinary skills(3)(Won't need much explanation in bio):

Extraordinary skill(Explanation to bio):

Bio:

I guess that's it.

Back to top Go down
The Doctor
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: RP on Middle-Earth pt.1. Goal: To achieve as a group nice (hi)storyline   RP on Middle-Earth pt.1. Goal: To achieve as a group nice (hi)storyline I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 5:10 am

Arwen used some kind of magic to call the power of the river to stop the Ringwraiths.

Runes could be put onto stones and used as magical weapons.

Magic is not so scarce.
Back to top Go down
nikitsy

PostSubject: Re: RP on Middle-Earth pt.1. Goal: To achieve as a group nice (hi)storyline   RP on Middle-Earth pt.1. Goal: To achieve as a group nice (hi)storyline I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 5:16 am

That Arwen was in the movies, it was Gandalf and Elrond who raised hell there. And Ol' G is Maia and Elrond is valaquendi, who possessed the ring of power...
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: RP on Middle-Earth pt.1. Goal: To achieve as a group nice (hi)storyline   RP on Middle-Earth pt.1. Goal: To achieve as a group nice (hi)storyline I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 1:03 pm

Ah, I see. A Lord of the Rings snob. Farewell, then.
Back to top Go down
nikitsy

PostSubject: Re: RP on Middle-Earth pt.1. Goal: To achieve as a group nice (hi)storyline   RP on Middle-Earth pt.1. Goal: To achieve as a group nice (hi)storyline I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 12:27 am

Since The Doctor a little bashed me already Very Happy, I think I must clarify things a bit... I need to keep it canon since I want this series of RP's to create short stories around my inventions for the Fourth Age.
Back to top Go down
Iliana
Staff Member
Staff Member
Iliana

PostSubject: Re: RP on Middle-Earth pt.1. Goal: To achieve as a group nice (hi)storyline   RP on Middle-Earth pt.1. Goal: To achieve as a group nice (hi)storyline I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 2:14 am

Understood. =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP on Middle-Earth pt.1. Goal: To achieve as a group nice (hi)storyline   RP on Middle-Earth pt.1. Goal: To achieve as a group nice (hi)storyline I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP on Middle-Earth pt.1. Goal: To achieve as a group nice (hi)storyline
Page 1 of 1