Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cirque de Cauchemars

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

Cirque de Cauchemars Empty
PostSubject: Cirque de Cauchemars   Cirque de Cauchemars I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 9:38 am

Come one, come all, to the Cirque de Cauchemars! In town for three nights only, this thrilling carnival will leave you wondering if the performers are even human! We have everything from acrobats to sideshow freaks and everything in between! Did I mention we have our very own fortune teller? Most accurate one you'll ever speak to in the country, guaranteed! And the food is fantasti-

Oh, what's that?

Oh, no no, you're mistaken. Cauchemars does not mean 'nightmares', it means 'dreams'! Why, who would be so silly as to name their show the Circus of Nightmares? That would just be.. purely ridiculous, darling.

Here's what you need to know:
- You can enter as either a member of the circus or a townsperson.
- The circus stays in town for 3 nights, disappearing during the day. It is only able to be found from sunset to sunrise.
- There is no warning of the circus showing up, it is just suddenly there and completely set up one night.
- You can play a nonhuman, but this is restricted. Vampires, lycans, fae, Elves and things such as that are fine. No cyborgs, mechanically altered people, time travelers, or all around overpowered people. If you're not sure, just ask me.
- Townspeople must be human, period.

Name:
Townsperson or circus member:
Occupation or circus act:
Short bio:
Skills:
Extras:
Back to top Go down
https://agasaria.rpg-board.net
1-9Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Cirque de Cauchemars   Cirque de Cauchemars I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 10:45 am

Name: Nicholas rodgers
Townsperson:
Short bio: he's the typical jerk at high school. He is very dense, and loves messing with nerds. He usually trades girlfriend off every three days or so.
Skills: nothing special, but he can play football well.
Extras: he's planning on taking a girlfriend to this upcoming circus. (I'm planning on having this character die.)
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Cirque de Cauchemars   Cirque de Cauchemars I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 7:01 pm

Also remember species/race if not a townsperson!

Kit, you are accepted!
Back to top Go down
https://agasaria.rpg-board.net
1-9Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Cirque de Cauchemars   Cirque de Cauchemars I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 9:42 pm

Human as a towns person! This looks like fun.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cirque de Cauchemars   Cirque de Cauchemars I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cirque de Cauchemars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Agasaria :: Archives :: OOC Archives :: Sign-Ups-
Jump to: