Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
Cromag410
Cromag410

Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 11:27 pm

Einar blinked as he heard her complain and shook his head. "There were two Seaxes in the scabbard. You're the one that only took one from me." Chuckle given as he watched her. Right hand raised the sword over his head, pointing the tip at Amalie as his left arm outstretched, aiming the ax right at her. Waiting for her to obviously pick up her weapon and take the other Seax from the scabbard.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 11:35 pm

"Oh," she said, shaking her head a little. She went over and picked up the weapon she dropped, then went and got the other one. This was strange. Though the blades were light, she wasn't used to having something in both hands. She tried to focus on what Einar had said about them being an extension of her body, but that was hard to picture right now.

"Alright, I think I'm ready.." she mused, twirling her wrists to stretch them as she exhaled and settled into a starting position. This was gonna hurt.
Back to top Go down
https://agasaria.rpg-board.net
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 12:25 am

Einar flew into a frenzy of offensively defending and defensively offending. Ax and sword swirled and thrust through the air. Knocking away her Seaxes and her arms to try to create openings for himself. Rhythm was a bit quicker than it had been. His strikes, once more, feeling like heavy hammers being swung at her like they were mere sticks. Einar's strength and reflexes were a combination to fell a great many foes.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 12:30 am

Kadlin did her very best, managing to land only two of her strikes, and that was by luck alone. She took blow after blow from Einar, keeping close to him despite the hits, because it left him open if she didn't fall back. Eventually, however, she couldn't take it. She stumbled backward and shook her head, holding up her hands in an 'I surrender' way, though she didn't drop the blades.

"I give! I'm going to die!" she gasped, feeling as though she was just beaten head to toe with a club.
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 3:19 am

Einar smiled as he watched her give up and nodded to her. Placing the handles of his ax and sword in one hand, while he reached out to help her up with the other. Ever smiling and shining kindness upon Kadlin. "Alright then, I do believe it is time to rest, then we must prepare to depart for Kiel once again."
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 1:33 pm

"Agreed," she said, nodding and carefully putting the blades back into the sheath they were in before. She stretched out her sore arms and gave him a curious look. "I'm surprised you're keeping your word," she admitted. "I did not think you would ever willingly go back to Kiel other than to raid again. I'm impressed. Your honor far exceeds that of any other man I have ever known," she said, giving him a bit of a smile. She didn't really think about the fact that to him, he was walking to his death, so she didn't bother explaining otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:24 pm

Einar chuckled and nodded his head. Patting the smaller woman on the back as they walked to the long house. "Aye, to a Viking....honor really is everything. Even our lowliest criminals have some kind of honor, something they won't do. No matter how twisted the code, honor lies within everyone." Shrug given as he sighed and looked towards his long house....figuring that this would be the last time he'd be sleeping in his bed and the last time he would lead his people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Agasaria :: Roleplay :: Romance Roleplays :: One-on-One Romance Roleplays-
Jump to: