Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 8:16 pm

Amalie nodded a little and gazed at him. As he moved closer, she didn't move away.. until the very last second, right before he would have kissed her. She pulled back and looked away, clearing her throat a little bit. What was she thinking?! He was a Viking and he had kidnapped her from her bed in the middle of the night just so that he could force her into a marriage! But.. he was sweet, and not really forcing her into anything.. but it still felt wrong..
Back to top Go down
https://agasaria.rpg-board.net
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 8:21 pm

Turned his own head and reached up to brush through his beard. Tugging at a fur, trying his damndest to look like he was just cold. Large frame soon laying down and looking up at the ceiling. Silence fell over the room like a wet blanket. Einar figured it wouldn't work, but he'd be damned if he didn't try. Large frame rolled over under the blanket to face away from her. His heart pounded and he knew he was close, but he probably ruined it.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 8:27 pm

Amalie didn't know what to say. The silence made her want to try and explain herself, but how could she? Sorry, Einar, I just don't want to kiss you because I still don't really like you and I only met you a couple days ago, most of which was spent sleeping or being angry at you.. She sighed softly to herself at the thought. Was that even accurate? She wasn't sure if she liked him or not, but she couldn't just go and tell him that. He wouldn't understand. It probably all seemed simple to him. She glanced over at him and noticed that he was facing away from her again. Angry, or hurt. Perhaps both. She frowned and put her face in her hands, trying to think. This was just awful.

She recalled a long time ago, before her father had become the Kiel noble. Back when they still had a large estate, but it was set away from people and her father had been involved a lot more in her life than just a passing authority figure. He had taken her swimming in a lake once, to teach her that the water was an easy force to handle. While there, she had been a small boy her age and they played together for a while. He kissed her and they declared themselves married. She smiled a little at the innocent thought. The rest of that day was a blur, and she knew already that thinking of it more would just upset her, so she gave up on it.
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 8:39 pm

Einar honestly didn't think he'd succeed, and was more upset to think he could just randomly kiss her and be in love. Amalie was beautiful and a spitting image of perfection in his village. Sure, he could marry other jarl daughters, or even daughters in the village. Einar didn't feel towards them as he did to Amalie, there was a strange attraction.

"Sorry.....a bit rude and stupid for me to invade your space like that." Words spoken lowly but clearly audible. Male shrugged his shoulders, she had memories of boys, lakes, and semi-normalcy. He had memories of war, navigation, training and education. Smirk given as he remembered one time his nose was broken...."Once when I was younger and training, I saw a boy kissing a girl on the coast of my clan. I wanted a kiss too, I was engrossed in my studies so I had little time for courting. I just walked up and kissed her..." Deep chuckle was given as he shook his head. "Poor boy was furious, she was crying. I turned in time to get a rock in my face, I beat the boy bloody, but that girl ran to him, knelt by him and nursed him while I got a whooping and scolds."
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 8:44 pm

"Oh, that poor boy!" Amalie exclaimed, laughing for the first time since she had even seen him. "I don't blame him for getting upset. It's cute that his lady stayed by his side, though. You're lucky you just got a scolding. When I was younger, I hit one of my tutors because he said that I was wrong about something and he told me I'd never amount to anything. My father was so angry that I hit him, that I didn't eat for a whole week!" she said, smiling and shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 8:49 pm

Einar smirked as he looked at Amalie. "If my father learned of a tutor saying that, he'd have him flogged for three days, hung for two, and beheaded till I came of age." Smirk given as he rolled over and looked at her deep in the eyes. "My father always told me that anyone could be anything, a stupid man could be a king if he convinced or conquered enough people." Smile given as he reached forward and pressed her nose. "Soon, hopefully, you will be a queen, I will find that tutor, and I will educate him on how wrong he was."
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 8:58 pm

Amalie blinked and shook her head with a bit of a smile. She could not even imagine her father reacting that way to somebody as respected and important as a tutor. He'd rather punish her for everything since he always said that the tutors were always right and she mustn't argue! She knew that he had once been a cruel man, but imagining him flogging and hanging somebody know was just impossible, let alone beheading.

"You'll educate him?" she repeated, raising an eyebrow. "Why do I feel as though that's another word for beheading for you?"
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 9:14 pm

Einar raised a brow, looking at her. "You underestimate me, how can I educate the dead? I might be a brute, a simpleton and barbaric, but I do have some intellect." Chuckle given again as he lookex over her form. "Oh! We don't have the best as far as baths, hell, we all, as in the town, bathe once a week in the river. You may bathe as much as you like, but you may have to get creative." Chuckle was given. Looking at her to gauge a response.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 9:21 pm

Amalie paled and stared at him in horror, then she blinked and the wheels in her mind started turning. Bathing once a week was bad enough, but in public? That was just.. awful. Especially since it wasn't even just a group of women. The whole town. That was enough to break this entire deal off already, she thought moodily. There was no way she was dealing with that the rest of her life.

"That's alright. With a bowl, a fire and a cloth, I can get the same effect without the whole people-everywhere idea," she assured him, shuddering with a frown just thinking of it.
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 9:29 pm

Einar watched her and nodded to her. "I live in an area where snow and ice are as common as grass. I apologize that I can't give you plumbing and hot water because it freezes. I apologize that my people have no shame and nothing to hide that we may bathe together just as you would go in the market. You dont have to uphold my customs, but don't think we're perverts, we have reasons." Words spoken lowly as he stared at her. "I am not a builder, an alchemist, or an architect. My people live their life as they do cuz they're stubborn, and they know there's no other way. Things that are common to you, are going to be luxury."
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 9:34 pm

"This is not going to work out," she murmured, shaking her head a little as she frowned at him. "A day or week, sure. A month, okay. But the rest of my life? I enjoy bathing alone, it gives me time to think and relax and just escape from everything else for a little while. It probably seems really stupid to you because you get to do whatever you want all the time, but I don't, and I can't just pretend like everything is fine. There's going to be a lot more than just bathing that separates us. I don't belong here."
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 9:43 pm

Einar shrugged at her, "I never said you had to. I merely informed you of a custom and hardships." Looking over his shoulder. "You have a month to truly decide, you'll come to understand us. Whether or not you bathe with us or alone, that's your decision." A hefty sigh came from him. "Atleast I'm telling you the truth, educating you on my people and our traditions. I treat you with respect, honor, and dignity and then tell me you can't handle it and it's so bad? You really are your father's daughter. Perhaps I'll send you back by cart....fucking hell." Growl given as he stood up suddenly, throwing the fur from him and stormed out the door onto the deck.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 9:50 pm

Amalie blinked and watched him leave, stunned and hurt by his sudden rejection. Had what she said really been so bad? Surely he understood that they were from two worlds that just did not click together. She hadn't been mean about it.. had she? Was she really as bad as her father had been? Tears filled her eyes and she turned away from the door, her slender body curling up on a pillow as she gazed at the wall. Back by cart. He really hated her now. She pulled an animal skin over herself and muffled herself against her arms, crying in silence. All she wanted was to go home.
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 9:59 pm

Einar threw his door open again, cold washing in as he stood at the door, he could tell she was crying. "I am counted as a moron, my people mocked, and my methods called mad and radical. My people release more slaves than amy colony, I am a mad man because I give slaves CHOICE! I let them choose! I am giving you freedom, and at the first inconvenience you tell me you want to go back to a man who beat you because a tutor called you stupid! Return to a man who didn't cry as you left, who wants to send you away for land, titles, and money? For WHAT? IF YOU WANT A BATH SO BAD I WILL GET YOU ONE!!" Einar fell to his knees, leaning back against his door. "I'm tired of being alone....so tired of being alone." Shake of his head given. "The deal is off, I'm putting you on the first carriage out of here. Along with your weight in gold. Your father will be happier with the gold than you, mark my words." There was silence as Einar opened and closed the door. Leaving her alone.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 10:06 pm

"I didn't.." Amalie began, but he was gone again. She buried her face again. Now he thought he was a spoiled brat too. That hadn't even been what she meant.. It was just one thing, but she had said there would be others. Why didn't he see that?! Now it didn't matter. He was giving up on her, sending her off. That pained her immensely. She was not worth the effort. Her tutor had been right all along. She stopped her tears and sat up, feeling numb. Her father would be pleased that he could send her off for marriage. She looked down at her hands, trembling.
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 10:12 pm

Einar sat against the door finally, she could hear a loud thump before a great cry, followed by heavy sobbing. She could almost feel his overwhelming sadness as well as hear it. His great hands cradled his head as he knew he was doing sonething stupid, and blowing one thing out of proportion....but he felt great feelings for her and was scared that if he gave her a chance she'd crush him. It was a good idea....now he was scared of truly diving in and he was sobbing hard enough that the waves were drownes out.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 10:16 pm

Amalie flinched at the thump and curled her arms around her legs as she heard him crying. That wasn't very viking-like, was it? Not that it was any of her concern. If she went out there, he'd probably just yell at her and order her back in here. She sighed and leaned back against a pillow. Soon enough she'd be on her way home to her father and her pampered home. That'd make Einar happier, right? She frowned and just waited to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 10:25 pm

Einar would sob for quite a long time, the other vikings were quiet. It was no secret that Einar was having trouble in love, his father had the same issue, it was a family trait. Though soon Einar coughed, hacked, and spit. Door was opened and he walkes into the room, and he sat before her. Mustache and cheeks of his beard caked with wetness, almost crying harder than she did. Sigh given as he sat there, looking at her with sore eyes. "That....was wrong." He almost whispered. "I was scared.....scared you'd judge me as I've been judged my whole life. I'm a rebel among barbarians, barbarian among civil people, and alone in a position of power." Words were whispered as he trembled. "I will send you home if you want.....but please....PLEASE.....give me a month. Let me honor you, respect you, and make you happy." This wasn't acting, this one boy showed more emotion after this misunderstanding than her father and betrothed did in all the time she knew them.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 10:47 pm

"You were scared? What's the worst that I'm going to do to you, Einar? Say no after a month? How terrifying for you. Yet you think that being woken up in the middle of the night and yanked out of bed is not scary? You think that being on a boat in water with a bunch of men I've been taught my whole life to fear and hate is not frightening? Why is it that you can freak out and yell at me when you get scared over something small, but I'm not allowed to be scared of my entire life changing without you being angry about it?! What happened to us being equals? You're a liar! I want to go home where I belong. You'll have to find some other spoiled brat to steal away," Amalie said, severely upset.
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 11:01 pm

Einar looked her in the eyes. "You can kill me....and easily at that. I am placing trust in you, though I do admit to being disrespectful, abd I k ow whtmat you're going through." Eyes looked at her deeply. "I am not a liar, but I am treating you as an equal. I yell, I cry, and I care too much." His eyes looked at her as he watched her become upset. "You are not spoiled, a spoiled girl wouldn't try to understand me, she would have laughed and celebrated my meltdown." Sighing as he rubbed his brow. "When I was twelve, I went to war....I slew men and dodged weapons. I was captured......I was beaten, I was flogged, I was starved till I was saved." Looking at her now. "Yeah, I took ya, yeah, this is a shock, but I have not collared you, ordered you, beaten you or starved you. I am more humane to your servants than what was ever given to me. What do I fear? Backlash! You could unite the southern kingdoms and slay me, you could meet with assassins I. The night, you could poison my drink, and you could break my heart......you are a woman and are to be respected and feared." Einar fell silent as he sat before her. Baring all for her as he sat as a man of mistakes and apologizing.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 11:09 pm

Amalie stared at Einar in silence the entire time he was speaking. For a full minute after he finished, she stayed silent, just gazing at him. Finally she shifted, but it wasn't to speak. She moved forward and curled her arms around him in a comforting hug, laying her head on his shoulder as she held him. They had both been in the wrong and she knew it.

"I'll give you the month."
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 11:14 pm

Einar's wrapped his arms around her. Strong muscles flex under his hot and thick skin against her soft supple form. His head buried in her neck from wanting to show he knew he was wrong too. Hands rested on her lower back and upper back. He held her as she held him, chuckling at her words softly.

"I will give you the world." He whispered in her ear, and he meant it. "Let us sleep, we're hours from Mordere Gale Bjorne, and you're going to need strength and energy."
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 11:18 pm

"People aren't going to try and behead me or anything.. are they?" Amalie asked uncertainly, pulling away from him just to settle back down in the pillows. She pulled a skin over herself and yawned, patting the spot next to her for him. Might as well get used to it now, right? Besides, he had been nothing but kind to her.
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 11:24 pm

Einar settled next to her. Left arm wrapping over her shoulders, right arm under her head and left leg over her own. Body pressed against her, smelling of honey, herbs, and salt. Warmth washed over her as he settled down. Kissing her forehead softly. "If they do, it seems I'll marry a head." Chuckle given immediately, unsure if she'd get the joke. "No, they'll spit and say words of insult and say I should behead ya, but that may be a hundred, maybe a thousand, the other hundreds of thousands will support me and love you."
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 11:30 pm

Amalie smiled uncertainly. She had honestly never dealt with direct insults from anybody before, other than her tutors - and Einar knew how well that one turned out. This was something she wasn't looking forward to at all. She yawned and nestled against him, the scent of him soothing her. Again she thought that he smelled like home, and again the thought confused her. She closed her eyes, ready to sleep with him.

"Sounds lovely.. Goodnight."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter
Page 4 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Agasaria :: Roleplay :: Romance Roleplays :: One-on-One Romance Roleplays-
Jump to: