Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well Hello!

Go down 
+4
Phoenix
The Doctor
Ionalien
kinadra
8 posters
AuthorMessage
kinadra

Well Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Well Hello!   Well Hello! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 3:57 am

Well hello there to you all. Far and wide... well... as far as your screen allows that is. I am the girlfriend of someone called Casey, or maybe you know him as Osuka. Not sure which. He mentioned this site though, and so I needed to check it out.

I have Rped before, and am looking forward to more stories and the like. I am open to many ideas.

A little about me... I am 17 and female, from the United States of America. I love to sing, read, write, and draw.
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

Well Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well Hello!   Well Hello! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 10:20 am

Hello there! Glad to know were so cool, the guys mention to their girlfriends :DI am going to steal someone elses tradition of saying that if you have anything to pester Layne with (Help with the site, need for relationship advice) feel free to do so. Welcome to the site!
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
The Doctor

Well Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well Hello!   Well Hello! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 10:59 am

Don't ask Layne for relationship advice. She has no idea what she's talking about.

Hello, I'm The Doctor. Would you like a Jelly Baby? *offers candy from small white paper bag*
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Location : My mind's on the Tardis, my body's most likely in a classroom...

Well Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well Hello!   Well Hello! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 12:11 pm

Good morning/afternoon/ridicuosly early morning. NICE TO MEET YOU! I'M ONLY MENATLLY CHEERING BECAUSE SICKNESS SUCKS! YEAH!
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

Well Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well Hello!   Well Hello! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 12:23 pm

Do any of us ever have any idea of what we are talking about?
Back to top Go down
Please Delete
Please Delete

Well Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well Hello!   Well Hello! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 12:42 pm

Ionalien wrote:
Depends on the topic.

Also hello, welcome to the forum.
If you have any questions, suggestions, or if you want a cup of tea, go find Layne, she's good at these things and is eager to please.

Tarrah.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
The Doctor

Well Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well Hello!   Well Hello! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 2:45 pm

Ionalien wrote:
I have an encyclopedic knowledge of Doctor Who. I always know what I'm talking about when I'm talking about that, thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
Rokku Hizori
Head Diplomat
Head Diplomat
Rokku Hizori

Well Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well Hello!   Well Hello! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 7:34 pm

Hello kinadra! Welcome to the site! Be sure to ask me of Layne if you have any questions! : D
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

Well Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well Hello!   Well Hello! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 10:54 pm

I love that you all volunteer me now when it comes to newbies and their needinesses..

So lovely.

Hello, new lady. It's nice to have you here. I must say I'm a bit surprised to hear that Casey even has a girlfriend at the moment but I probably shouldn't be since he doesn't talk much anymore xD To me, anyway! It's nice that he invited you here, we love expanding the community! I'm sure you'll fit right in.

And, yes, ask me - or Rokku, Iliana, or Juku - if you have any questions or require assistance.
Back to top Go down
https://agasaria.rpg-board.net
Iliana
Staff Member
Staff Member
Iliana

Well Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well Hello!   Well Hello! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 8:17 pm

Layne wrote:
And, yes, ask me - or Rokku, Iliana, or Juku - if you have any questions or require assistance.
Because, contrary to popular belief, we do exist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Well Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well Hello!   Well Hello! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well Hello!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Agasaria :: Archives :: OOC Archives :: Introductions-
Jump to: