Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NaNoWriMo!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Phoenix

Location : My mind's on the Tardis, my body's most likely in a classroom...

NaNoWriMo!!! Empty
PostSubject: NaNoWriMo!!!   NaNoWriMo!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 12:33 am

The time of year roles around again. It's November, notorious for it's gluttonous holidays and the Cristmas propaganda. But there's one good thing to all of this, aside from an outlet for frustration and good food.
NaNoWriMo.
Many of you may have heard of it as the "thingy that insane writers do". Other may have completed (or attempted it theirselves). Yet others may have seen it as a massive 50,000 word time waster.
And since November is right around the corner...
Who's trying to do this? I know that some on this site are writers, and I'm a bit more than a bit curious.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
The Doctor

NaNoWriMo!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NaNoWriMo!!!   NaNoWriMo!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 2:24 am

My old site used to die in the regular sections as everyone sequestered themselves to focus on this. I might have been the only one who didn't participate.
Back to top Go down
Rokku Hizori
Head Diplomat
Head Diplomat
Rokku Hizori

NaNoWriMo!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NaNoWriMo!!!   NaNoWriMo!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 2:39 am

I am going to attempt to participate through my college. We're having meetings with coffee cookies and everything. We turned it into a student event!
Back to top Go down
Please Delete
Please Delete

NaNoWriMo!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NaNoWriMo!!!   NaNoWriMo!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 2:47 am

Have fun with that!

I will be busy writing my thesis, so no participation for me.

Also, gluttony in November? Surely you jest, it's all about the fireworks.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Location : My mind's on the Tardis, my body's most likely in a classroom...

NaNoWriMo!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NaNoWriMo!!!   NaNoWriMo!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:34 am

XD I just wanted to use the word gluttony. And it is thanksgiving we're talking about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NaNoWriMo!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NaNoWriMo!!!   NaNoWriMo!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NaNoWriMo!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Agasaria :: Archives :: OOC Archives :: Other-
Jump to: