Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello everyone!!

Go down 
+2
The Doctor
kitty kat girl
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kitty kat girl

Hello everyone!!  Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone!!    Hello everyone!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 9:20 pm

So I kinda forgot to introduce myself but here it goes. I'm pretty new to this whole forum thing but I'm no stranger to roleplaying (I'm not that great but I try and think that counts lol). I don't know how active I'll be between my classes, new living arrangement, and other general life things, but I'll try my best to check back here when I can.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
The Doctor

Hello everyone!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!!    Hello everyone!!  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 2:12 am

Hello! I'm the one who brought you here. Have a Jelly Baby. *offers candy from white paper bag*
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

Hello everyone!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!!    Hello everyone!!  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 11:57 am

Hello and welcome again, glad to see you posted an intro.
Back to top Go down
Rokku Hizori
Head Diplomat
Head Diplomat
Rokku Hizori

Hello everyone!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!!    Hello everyone!!  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 3:52 pm

Well hello there mysterious member! Don't worry about classes, most of us our in the same boat, just make sure to say hello to everyone once in a while! It's always nice to have extra friends!

If you DO find time to roleplay, all you'd need to do is look at the Plotting and Scheming section.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Location : My mind's on the Tardis, my body's most likely in a classroom...

Hello everyone!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!!    Hello everyone!!  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:12 am

Dear Diary: Another ally has revealed theirselves to my cause. I find it engrossing that they have been waiting in the shadows for a long while, waiting for the opportune moment to introduce themselves.
Welcome again to the (currently a bit slow) roleplay. Enjoy my insanity- it's a trademarked brand. Smile

Last edited by Phoenix on Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Was manually adding italics, said italics were not inserted correctly)
Back to top Go down
Iliana
Staff Member
Staff Member
Iliana

Hello everyone!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!!    Hello everyone!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 4:01 pm

It's alright. We have a lot of new forum people coming in, and it's no trouble at all to get you situated in whatnot.

If you need help with anything (or formatting a post, specifically) I'm your Mod.

Enjoy yourself.
Back to top Go down
kitty kat girl

Hello everyone!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!!    Hello everyone!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:24 am

Thanks for all the warm welcomes!! I'm seriously just now getting back to check this thread so you can probably tell how hectic my schedule has been lol. Looking forward to chatting with you all soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello everyone!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!!    Hello everyone!!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Agasaria :: Hello, Sunshine :: Introductions-
Jump to: