Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello everyone!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rokku Hizori
Head Diplomat
Head Diplomat
Rokku Hizori

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:13 am

I am Rokku Hizori, lord of the North. My favorite color is silver, and I'm one of your friendly Admins! I am here to help you worldbuild, plot, and give your rps that electric shock to get started! If you need anything, please pm me and I will do my absolute best to help you!

Need a spot filled in your rp? I love fantasy and post-apocalyptic stories! Send me a link and lets get started!

Back to top Go down
Juku
Staff Member
Staff Member
Juku

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:11 am

Oh boy! An Admin! I've always wanted to meet one...

Mr. Admin! Mr. Admin! Will you please shock my RP?!...Wait. Nevermind.

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Agasaria :: Archives :: OOC Archives :: Introductions-
Jump to: