Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Challenge of Ion.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ionalien
Ionalien

Challenge of Ion. Empty
PostSubject: Challenge of Ion.   Challenge of Ion. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 6:56 pm

Hey everyone! Ion needs your help. In stopping speaking in the third person (stupid English essays >.<). Seriously though, I have a final project in digital design due soon, part of which was getting our anime club to draw illustrations for monster cards in a board game based on said club. (Well, for that club, based on the game Desperate gods, Google it if you wanna see that) However, not enough people signed up to draw stuff, so I would absolutely love all of you (even more so then I do now.) if you could draw some stuff for me! It doesn't have to be super fancy or anything. All I need is for you to draw something (digital or scanned in), anything. Just some kind of entity, possibly relating to some sort of anime (school appropriate of course, it is a school project). Oh, and give it a name. Oh and a type (For example Determined Explorer:Human Warrior). And possibly a quote (example, "There are all manner of strange and unique creatures" - Beggars). If you make something, email it to me at me@ionalien.com (yes. me@ionalien.com). (MORE PARENTHESES)
Back to top Go down

Challenge of Ion.
Page 1 of 1