Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Personal opinions wanted for no reason at all!

Go down 
+2
Iliana
Lunarian_At_Heart
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunarian_At_Heart
Lunarian_At_Heart

Personal opinions wanted for no reason at all!  Empty
PostSubject: Personal opinions wanted for no reason at all!    Personal opinions wanted for no reason at all!  I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 3:03 pm

"If you were a beast youkai (read: pretty friggin much just half-animal under a cooler name) what animal would you be? Razz" Reposting the description for all you who don't ever look at the descriptions I guess.

Eff, I dunno. I was bored, and this seems to be the appropriate place to stick random boredom. :I

I'd be an otter because I'm a carnivorous b-tch ((HAHAHA, GENDER PUNS)), I have a special pocket for my favorite rock and I can only be srs to save my life from an alligator if all my friends man up and help me scratch the damn gator's eyes out.

*makes ottery noises?*

also i dunno, but i think a youkai rp sounds awesome. because who doesn't like running down innocent humans and devouring them?
Back to top Go down
Iliana
Staff Member
Staff Member
Iliana

PostSubject: Re: Personal opinions wanted for no reason at all!    Personal opinions wanted for no reason at all!  I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 1:41 pm

I want to be something that has to do with a panther.... Not sure what that falls under.
Back to top Go down
Colin
Colin

PostSubject: Re: Personal opinions wanted for no reason at all!    Personal opinions wanted for no reason at all!  I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 11:36 pm

Not sure about beast youkai but if I could choose a type of youkai to be I would be a Kappa.
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: Personal opinions wanted for no reason at all!    Personal opinions wanted for no reason at all!  I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 3:09 am

I want to be a mecha pterodactyl with a crab clinging to its underside.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Personal opinions wanted for no reason at all!    Personal opinions wanted for no reason at all!  I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 1:21 am

Not sure if Ion grasps the concept, here..

I CHOOSE BEAR.

Because bears are cute little cuddly things that are so soft and ADORABLE and they'll rip your intestines out and snuggle! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://agasaria.rpg-board.net
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: Personal opinions wanted for no reason at all!    Personal opinions wanted for no reason at all!  I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 12:37 pm

I dont need to grasp the concept as long as I am a giant mecha pterodactyl. :I
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Location : My mind's on the Tardis, my body's most likely in a classroom...

PostSubject: Re: Personal opinions wanted for no reason at all!    Personal opinions wanted for no reason at all!  I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 12:03 pm

FOREVER AND ALWAYS, I WILL BE A JELLLYYYYYYFISHSSHHSHSHSH
Because they live forever
And ever
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personal opinions wanted for no reason at all!    Personal opinions wanted for no reason at all!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Personal opinions wanted for no reason at all!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Agasaria :: Chit-Chat :: General Chatting-
Jump to: