Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A legend in making

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mornhavon

A legend in making Empty
PostSubject: A legend in making   A legend in making I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:42 pm

First of all, if this thread is placed in the wrong part of the forum, dear mods, feel free to delete or move it.
Now, I am trying to write a giant compendium of all fantasy and science fiction beings.
I have covered about 180 different races and about 20 characters including background information, sketches, pictures and whatnot.
Now I would like to aks this small ,but fine, community if anyone has invented a race which he / she wouldnt mind sharing ,so that I can complete my compendium a bit more?
I would include your name in the description so that the deeds would never be forgotten.
If the community whishes to see some of the entries I would show and share them so that you can use them as inspiration.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

A legend in making Empty
PostSubject: Re: A legend in making   A legend in making I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:04 pm

This does need to be moved! .. But I'm not sure where yet.. Just keep checking it and it'll move eventually Razz
Back to top Go down
https://agasaria.rpg-board.net

A legend in making
Page 1 of 1