Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Racing games!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ionalien
Ionalien

Racing games! Empty
PostSubject: Racing games!   Racing games! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 6:22 am

Hey! So yeah, racing videogames. No one (at least that I know) really appreciates them, and Ive aways wanted to discuss them with others. Any kind really, whether it be over the top arcade style racing, ultra realistic simulations, a blend of both, offroad, onroad, everything! Have discussions about the best titles of each sub genre of racing, your fastest times for a certain track, your favorite car, whatever, or maybe you hate racing games and want to rant about why, anything and everything to do with the under appreciated genre that is racing.

P.S. If this is too off topic for this site(even if its in general chatting) I wont mind if it is taken down. I just wanted some fun discussions. Also, would you consider bringing the topic title character minimum down to 7? "Racing!" Is apparently too short. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

Racing games! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racing games!   Racing games! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 6:25 am

To start things off, Gran Turismo (2)! My sole reason for owning a Playstaion one. Over 600 cars, and licenses that you must earn to participate in races...so much failing... anyway! Care to mention some other good series?
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
The Doctor

Racing games! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racing games!   Racing games! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 8:45 am

The only racing game I ever cared for was "Jak X: Combat Racing" and I only picked that up because it was Jak & Daxter related.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Racing games! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racing games!   Racing games! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Racing games!
Page 1 of 1