Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please at least read it *le puppy dog eyes*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Regnier

Please at least read it *le puppy dog eyes* Empty
PostSubject: Please at least read it *le puppy dog eyes*   Please at least read it *le puppy dog eyes* I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 4:29 pm

The competition is now in a voting stage and it can be voted for through VERIFIED e-mails, if e-mail addresses are made up the votes will be automatically halfed. Would you do me a favour and vote for it? I can give you the link and all, with all your e-mails available? I'd love you more than I already do and that's a damn lot xD

http://www.junkkouture.com/
[18:59:05] Ana Dunne: You click it, pick the EAST category and keep going to the side until you come across 'Rewind' <3
[19:13:55] Ana Dunne: Pretty please with sugar on top? And if you could get some friends up on it voting everyday once with every e-mail you own until Friday..then well you'd hold a special place in heart xD
Back to top Go down

Please at least read it *le puppy dog eyes*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Agasaria :: Archives :: OOC Archives :: Other-
Jump to: