Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hey. i love you.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

hey. i love you. Empty
PostSubject: hey. i love you.   hey. i love you. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:14 am

I am horrible at introductions...about myself that is. I'm not even sure what I'm supposed to be writing about. So..first. Myself I guess, starting with the basics.

-I am a girl. In case you can't read. (O.o)
-I am straight. (i.e. --------> )
-My favorite color is blue.
-My favorite animal is a horse.
-I love sports, music, and the arts.

Moving on.

-I have 4 main OCs.
*Aria: she is 16 and taller than average. She is abnormally gorgeous and hides it most of the time. She is very manipulative and almost has the "power" of manipulation. She wanders alone and appears shy but has a cold tone to her voice that could chill anyone.
*Aries: she is 14 and quite normal. She is lower on the social ladder but kind-hearted and is loved by everyone. She's busy taking care of her family and doing work to help out. Lots of people try to catch her attention but she isn't romantically interested.
*Rebekah: she is 17 and has the power to control the elements and everything related. She often picks fights and battles. She is ultimately nice but it takes a lot to gain her trust and respect.
*Samara: she is 19 and hostile. Her approach to everything is sour and she is quite arrogant. Sarcasm is her weapon. In reality, she is an orphan who has shut her emotions out. The real Samara is genuine and charming, but it would take a determined and patient person to find her.

-If I am not role-playing with any of these characters, I will be either making up a character as I go, or I will be role-playing as myself. I only roleplay as myself if it is very informal and usually with friends.

-I roleplay in 2 main styles. Either with asterisks/hyphens (i.e. *sits*) or in 3rd person (i.e. she sat). I will use 3rd person when I'm using any of my 4 characters or if I see it fit.

If you are looking for topics to roleplay about, I have a website for that. It is split up by genre and specifies how many characters and their gender along with a short synopsis of the plot. Of course, it is your job to finish it. RProleplay.yolasite.com

Thank you for reading ^-^
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

hey. i love you. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey. i love you.   hey. i love you. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:21 am

Hope you have fun here, and also that other people come on more often...
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

hey. i love you. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey. i love you.   hey. i love you. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:18 am

Your hope is my command o_O

Hi, Fly! [figured that was better than calling you girl :3] It's nice to see new members! Really exciting, actually.. But yay! -throws confetti- Woo! Party time!

Your OC's sound pretty awesome. I love the name Samara, haven't heard that one before. Feel free to message me if you have any questions! ^^
Back to top Go down
https://agasaria.rpg-board.net
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

hey. i love you. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey. i love you.   hey. i love you. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:06 am

Layne wrote:
Your hope is my command o_O

Hi, Fly! [figured that was better than calling you girl ] It's nice to see new members! Really exciting, actually.. But yay! -throws confetti- Woo! Party time!

Your OC's sound pretty awesome. I love the name Samara, haven't heard that one before. Feel free to message me if you have any questions! ^^

Haha thank you Smile and most people call me Fly.
Back to top Go down
Rokku Hizori
Head Diplomat
Head Diplomat
Rokku Hizori

hey. i love you. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey. i love you.   hey. i love you. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:01 am

-claws self out of the primordial ooze- Something told me to check the site.

Hello my dear girl, and welcome to Agasaria! -throws confetti into the air-
Back to top Go down
ladyanneboleyn
ladyanneboleyn

hey. i love you. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey. i love you.   hey. i love you. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 9:31 pm

On your knees before the Queen of England!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hey. i love you. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey. i love you.   hey. i love you. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey. i love you.
Page 1 of 1