Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Steel Curtain

Go down 
+4
Juku
Layne
GoldenHeartsShineForever
Iliana
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Iliana
Staff Member
Staff Member
Iliana

The Steel Curtain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Steel Curtain   The Steel Curtain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 2:56 am

Yes. That's fine.

But if it gets to like the above example, the other players don't really know how to insert themselves if two others are having EXTREME one on one time.

It's still my fault for not posting quickly. It'll be done today and the rest at an even quicker pace.
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Curtain   The Steel Curtain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 12:19 pm

I used to watch that show o.o
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Curtain   The Steel Curtain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:16 pm

So...I didn't really kill it, did I?

Cause that would kinda suck.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Curtain   The Steel Curtain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:38 pm

Yeah, I've been waiting for this to keep going. DON'T LET THIS DIE!!!! :'(
Back to top Go down
Iliana
Staff Member
Staff Member
Iliana

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Curtain   The Steel Curtain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:24 pm

I'm trying not to, guys! I wanted desperately to wait for Layne to come back from her real life duties, but it's taking her far longer than normal. ><

I'll just have to move it on and she can just find a place to squeeze herself into.

And I won't let it die. Because if this dies, I die. ._.
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Curtain   The Steel Curtain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:45 pm

Dont die! You are our number one poster!!
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Curtain   The Steel Curtain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 9:48 pm

I am not dead!
Back to top Go down
https://agasaria.rpg-board.net
The Doctor
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Curtain   The Steel Curtain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 4:28 pm

So...who are we waiting on?
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Curtain   The Steel Curtain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 11:57 pm

Hello, everybody.

Iliana and I both got smacked in the face with real life. She is, as far as I am aware, still very very busy. I'm going to put this roleplay on hold until she decides to breathe some life back into it. I do apologize to those of you who were waiting on this! It is nobody's fault, nobody killed it or anything, she's just very busy being a manager and all that jazz.

Again, apologies!
Back to top Go down
Iliana
Staff Member
Staff Member
Iliana

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Curtain   The Steel Curtain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:10 pm

Thank you, Layne.

Alright you lazy bunch of bones. I have returned from my busy time of busyness and am ready to get back to the roleplaying! In other words, this is me saying that The Steel Curtain is preparing to get back on its gears and get on rolling! If you have forgotten what we are doing here, just reread your character sheet, message me, or reread the first 2 posts of this thread. Make sure you also reread the main role play itself in order to continue posting smoothly and on the right track.

HOWEVER, before I do my post, I need to know if all my players are ready or willing to continue on with this roleplay. It's okay if one has died off and can not post anymore, it happens. But if I only have 3 willing members left, I dont really see the point of continuing. 

So, it's time for a roll call! If you're here, let me know with a 'here' or 'aye' or something clever! =)
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Curtain   The Steel Curtain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:13 pm

IM READY IM READY IM READY *sponge bob voice*
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Curtain   The Steel Curtain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:16 pm

Something clever!

-wins-
Back to top Go down
Juku
Staff Member
Staff Member
Juku

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Curtain   The Steel Curtain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:24 pm

Is mayonnaise an instrument?
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Curtain   The Steel Curtain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:27 pm

Red 5, standing by.
Back to top Go down
Rokku Hizori
Head Diplomat
Head Diplomat
Rokku Hizori

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Curtain   The Steel Curtain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 12:06 am

By your command, great one.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Curtain   The Steel Curtain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 2:38 am

Allons-y!
Back to top Go down
Iliana
Staff Member
Staff Member
Iliana

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Curtain   The Steel Curtain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 4:50 pm

Holy geebus, that's everyone! =D

Alright, FINE! Tonight when I am no longer a slave to my job, I'll post next! Then we can continue on our merry way. =)
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Curtain   The Steel Curtain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 2:36 pm

Im sorry guys, but i may not be able to post for a few days, i am typing this on a flipphone, so yeah. sorry!
Back to top Go down
Iliana
Staff Member
Staff Member
Iliana

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Curtain   The Steel Curtain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 12:45 am

This deserves a round of applause.

Very good, Doctor! Thanks for taking the first step into using an abilities at the right situation! Your character is so well embedded into the scenario that I personally couldn't have done it better myself.

Bravo, sir.Like a Star @ heaven 
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Curtain   The Steel Curtain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 12:54 am

This makes me so very happy to hear! So happy, in fact, that I won't use a smiley to describe exactly how happy.
Back to top Go down
Colin
Colin

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Curtain   The Steel Curtain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 12:30 am

Name: Jaedr Fizzlesprocket III
Age: -64. In this verse, a parent can tell how old their child will live to be, assuming they die of natural causes. They count through negative numbers and up to 0. For me, -64 means 22 years old.
Appearance: Jaedr is 3'4" tall, around average height for his people. He has short brown hair and bright blue eyes. He was also born with a broken arm, so it was amputated at birth. When he stopped growing, he was fitted with a mechanical arm. It uses the energy his body produces to compress the air around him, making the arm work. It is also connected to his nerves so he can work it like a normal arm.
Personality: He is extremely intelligent, skilled in math, physics, and engineering. He is intuitive and observant, making him hard to fool. However, he has lived at home all his life, never leaving the town where he was born. Because of this, he is a bit naive and innocent, willing to give almost anyone a chance to be a friend.
Dislikes: Animals, chaos, being alone.
Acolyte: His best friend Xander. They have been friends since they were very young, almost always seen together. Xander isn't as intelligent as Jaedr but he helps Jaedr to know when not to trust someone right off the bat.
Verse: The verse where Jaedr is from is called Skywall. Naturally, the land is full of geysers, making it hard to find a secure place. Because of this, the people of Skywall took advantage of the steam geysers, turning them into a near-infinite energy source. Cities were built up on steam and because all the energy was natural, it was distributed for free. Other natural resources such as oil were found later, but steam was still the main form of power for the verse. The people adapted skill in mechanics and engineering over time, causing even further advances in technology.
Basic ability 1: Jaedr is particularly adept at problem solving, able to formulate complex strategies and battle plans that rarely fail if executed correctly.
Basic ability 2: He is also a master marksman with his steam pistol, able to hit moving targets over 100 feet away.
OU ability: Because of his intelligence, he has figured out how to communicate telepathically with his allies. However this communication is only one-way and he cannot read the thoughts of others.
Back to top Go down
Iliana
Staff Member
Staff Member
Iliana

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Curtain   The Steel Curtain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 2:56 pm

NEW CHALLANGER APPROACHING!

Not really, but as you can tell, we do have a new player! Welcome Jaedr to the Steel Curtain! This message is to forbid all members from posting to the next post! The next spot is reserved for Jaedr!

After his post, you may post whenever you like.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Curtain   The Steel Curtain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 10:52 pm

I hope it wasn't too early for me to post. I always worry about that.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Curtain   The Steel Curtain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 10:53 pm

Just look at who you posted after last time :-)
Back to top Go down
Iliana
Staff Member
Staff Member
Iliana

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Curtain   The Steel Curtain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 12:33 pm

Word of Warning: Don't be a hero! Just fucking RUN!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Curtain   The Steel Curtain - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Steel Curtain
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next