Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roleplaying Tutorial One: Getting into Character

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rokku Hizori
Head Diplomat
Head Diplomat
Rokku Hizori

Roleplaying Tutorial One: Getting into Character Empty
PostSubject: Roleplaying Tutorial One: Getting into Character   Roleplaying Tutorial One: Getting into Character I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:56 pm

You appear in a room that is far from lavishly decorated. It contains two old, but comfortable looking chairs, a table that’s seen better days, and to your left you notice a window you can’t quite see out of. A voice is heard from your right, and suddenly you notice a door behind me that wasn’t there a moment ago. “Well, welcome to the tutorial. I shall be your guide, Rokku Hizori.” I say, and bow politely. “You’re likely confused and lost, no doubt, but not to worry, that’s just what this is here for. You see, transitioning from the real you, that is, the one behind the computer screen, to the character you wish to portray here, or any other forum for that matter, is not always easy. You may find yourself reacting to things that occur in a roleplay not as your character, but as yourself. This is to help veteran roleplayers get into a difficult character’s mindset, but also to help people who have just started roleplaying to understand how to ‘be’ their character.” I finally finish my speech, and sit down in one of the chairs, motioning for you to sit in the other. “It’s quite simple really. All you have to do is tell me who you are, and how you feel about suddenly being trapped in this little hut with me.” I said, with a warm smile and relaxed face.
Back to top Go down

Roleplaying Tutorial One: Getting into Character
Page 1 of 1