Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 12:26 am

She squels slightly in surprise, a noise never before made by her. She wraps her arms around his neck, looking into his breathtaking eyes. [Hey, you should reply to your other RP, the fantasy one.]
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 12:29 am

*I look back into your eyes, smiling, then kiss you lightly.* (Crap, you're right. I meant to but totally forgot.)
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 12:41 am

[lol my character squeled... -_- whatever.] She is impressed by his strength and is overwhelmed with emotions. The small kiss left her only wanting more.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 1:15 am

(Lol yes and it was adorable. Razz) *I spin you around a few times, then put you down, laughing lightly.*
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 6:58 pm

[shut up.] She laughs softly. Suddenly she becomes shy and doesn't exactly know what to do with herself. She had never been this quiet in her life.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 2:06 am

*I smile at you, my hands on your waist.* "So, what's next?"
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 4:24 am

"For starters, put your shirt back on. It's distracting." She smiles teasingly.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 1:37 am

*I chuckle, totally forgetting myself.* "You're right, it's not fair." *I walk over and put my shirt on, though it's still mostly wet.* "Though what else isn't fair is the fact that you now have dry clothes and I'm still wet."
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 1:54 am

She pretends to consider this. "Well, the only option here is for you to change." she has a flirty daring look in her eyes as she says this.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 1:57 am

*I shrug and smile wryly.* "Well I don't have any dry clothes here. The only dry clothes I have would be back at my place. My parents are gone for two weeks, so you're welcome to come with me while I change."
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 5:28 pm

She smiles, though it reveals none of her feelings at the moment. "Alright" she shrugs as if saying 'if I have to' but they both know better.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 1:14 am

*I offer you my hand to walk with me.* "C'mon then, let's get going."
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 11:07 pm

She takes it and blushes as if she were on a first date, which only makes her blush more.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 11:24 pm

*I start walking away from the lake, toward my house, holding onto your hand gently. As we walk, my stomach grumbles.* "Aw crap, I haven't eaten today. You hungry? I can make something when we get to my place."
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 11:50 pm

She swallowed, biting back an excuse. She had purposely left out a few details of her past. "Sure."
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 2:43 pm

*I smile at you as we continue to walk, until we reach my house.* "Here we are, casa del my parents. But they're gone so for now welcome to casa del Alex!" *I say with a big flourish, spreading my arms wide.
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 7:02 pm

She forces a small smile and looks at the house. She was genuinely impressed and found his personality quite charming, not to mention adorable, but that old nagging thought was tugging at her in the back of her mind. "It's...amazing" she said, sincerely after clearing her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 12:01 am

*I shrug.* "I wouldn't call it amazing, but I would call it home." *I lead you around to the back door, unlocking it and walking inside, holding the door for you as you walk in to the kitchen. It's a fairly nice home, despite the apparent disorder of it. The dining room table is littered with Magic cards strewn about, some in stacks, some layed out as if displayed.* "Yeah, sorry about the mess. I wasn't really expecting to have anyone over." *I walk to the fridge and bend over to grab a bottle of water.* "Can I get you a bottle of water?" *I ask.*
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 2:19 am

"um, sure. thanks." she replies slowly. She takes in her surroundings and finds it very homely.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 10:28 pm

*I hand you the bottle of water, smiling, looking down at my clothes.* "Right. I'm still soaking. I should probably go change. Please, make yourself at home. Get comfy. Do...whatever you want." *I chuckle and shrug, going down the hallway toward my room.*
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 10:51 pm

She watches him go, smiling. She loved how comfortable she was around him. She loved how shy he made her. She loved how he brought out the best in her. She looks around, still taking everything in. She had been on her own for as long as she could remember. She couldn't imagine living with other people or even living in a home like this. She glanced at the walls and noticed some pictures. She looks at each one, taking her time.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 1:55 pm

*As you look at the pictures, you see them travel the length of one small hallway. One wall is lined with older pictures, of a couple on their wedding day, and an even older picture of another couple. You see a framed newspaper clipping from a seemingly random date, and a very old picture of a teenage boy. The other wall has many pictures of younger people. Most are of two boys, and you can barely recognise me as a child, with super short hair. There are pictures of young me playing baseball, and others of me and (you're assuming) my brother playing as kids. I come into the hall wearing new, dry clothes.* "Admiring our amazing photography?" *I ask lightly.*
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 12:59 am

His sudden appearance startled her and she turned to look at him but quickly turned back toward the wall. Just looking at him made her breath catch in her throat. She was perplexed as to why he had that affect on her. She managed to ask softly. "What is this?" she was pointing to the newspaper. It was the thing that most confused her. That and the two very old pictures, though she assumed they were old relatives.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 1:01 am

"Oh that one, that one's really cool. My parents got it as a gift from my grandpa. It's the front page of the local paper from the day they were married. I think it's adorable, personally."
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 3:14 am

She smiled at the thought. it was so simple but so...elegant. It would be treasured forever. She suddenly became speechless and overcome with a heavy sadness. Her parents never had anything to cherish or remember. She had left out multiple details about her life in the telling to Alex. Now, she almost forgot his presence. She saw the whole thing flash before her. Immediately, she felt the shock. The grief. The anger. The abandonment. She felt like closing in on herself all over again. for protection. She recalled the years after. Her struggles with eating. Her depression. Her desperate need for attention, of any kind. She recalled how it felt to see everyone around her be happy. The past came flooding back to her. This was why she never let her walls down. She shut her eyes tightly trying to repress the memories. She shuddered slightly and leaned against the wall as she began to breathe heavier, trying to control herself. She was no longer in Alex's home, she was in hers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next